QUESTIONS! Do you have a simple question? Ask it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this:

1.3 Introduction of F2P Communities

US-Server
Datacenter
Faction
Recruiting
Activities
Aerie Peak (PvE)
New York
Horde and Alliance
How to join the Aerie Peak F2P Community! START HERE! by Ciroe
Premades, Arenas, Wargames (Horde):
Aerie Peak Arena Tournament with TCG Prizes! by youakim
Aerie Peak F2P Arena Skype Player Group by C O T U S
19 Wargame Project by Kochist
US-Server
Datacenter
Faction
Recruiting
Activities
Moon Guard (RP)
Phoenix
Alliance
F2P Community on Moon Guard
by Win
Premades
US-Server
Datacenter
Faction
Recruiting
Activities
Vashj (PvP)
Phoenix
Alliance
Vashj Strong!
by Galvarino
Premades
EU-Server
Datacenter
Faction
Recruiting
Activities
Twisting Nether (PvP)
Frankfurt (Germany)
Alliance
Join Twisting Nether EU!
by pixie
Premades
EU-Server
Datacenter
Faction
Recruiting
Activities
Aggramar (PvE)
Paris (France)
Horde
Join F2P Horde on Aggramar EU!
by Broken
Premades

Going to subscribe here soon but I have a hunter, rogue, mage, and warrior kinda decked out in BOA's at the moment. All but the rogue has swiftness potions. Think I should just let these toons collect dust while I start up a worgen and/or goblin on a seperate account or should I just subscribe the one i got already?
Separate account.

I suppose you didn't check how much mindless grind is required for getting exalted with Consortium?
You need to loot 84 Ethereum Prison Key and they don't drop that often tbh.
Even so, I'm not sure that you get 500 rep per key for any mob that spawns from prison (since I did this grind eons ago)
Vianco says 6k keys, so im probably not gonna find anyone.

I know where! It's in elwyn!!!!!!!!! A guy selllss it
-_-

@Thor: Just open ticket after ticket, trying new ways of wording your request. I always try to be as friendly as possible without being overbearing, so GMs will want to help me.

Good luck :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to receive some help;
Suggest a strange/uncommon spec and class combination (example: lolsmite priests or 2h enchantment).
The ideas you (potentially) come up with doesn't have to be a "viable" combination - I just have a urge to create a new char and is therefore in need of some advice regarding the matter.

Can Flying tiger goggles be mogged over eyepatch? i know it's cloth-leather, but i think someone mentioned a glitch?

Nope, its tigers to LFH

I'd like to receive some help;
Suggest a strange/uncommon spec and class combination (example: lolsmite priests or 2h enchantment).
The ideas you (potentially) come up with doesn't have to be a "viable" combination - I just have a urge to create a new char and is therefore in need of some advice regarding the matter.

2hed prot

so i gots another quick question actually 2 which is better concerning a paladin in terms of spec would retribution or protection be better i like doing pugs and like getting kills and keeping the enemys avoiding me which would be better ret or prot before i get bis ty

Second question is a rogue good and can they acctually burst ppl down i have run across some that can in like 2 seconds and others that try to stunlock me and take their time
is rogue a good f2p i am addicted to alts so i would like to roll alot of classes just trying to find one that i can get my grove on with

1. I played retribution... it's cool... insane burst.. but you have 2 ranged spells ( Exo - 30y & Improved Jud - 30y). You will be kited by hunters... even by the bad ones, if you are oom. With protection you have ( Exo - 30y & Jud - 10y + AS - 30y)... 3 spells... extra stamina ... So for pugs you need survivability - ( go Holy/Protection ), because you don't have all the time a magic pocket healer to wach for your ass.

Guides : Brokendemon's Paladin Guide / jenks33's Protection Paladin Gear Sets

2. To be honest... Rogues are very squishy in this bracket.. If you are going to play alliance, you will have Rifle Commander's Eyepatch, but if you choose to go horde, you will sacrifice some stamina for the hit rating. Bad news from MoP too : Talent Calculator - Game Guide - World of Warcraft!

Guide : SekcMustard's Rogue Guide

The most important thing is that you must play the classes you really like and suits you. Have fun! Welcome to TwinkInfo !

Last edited by a moderator:
so i gots another quick question actually 2 which is better concerning a paladin in terms of spec would retribution or protection be better i like doing pugs and like getting kills and keeping the enemys avoiding me which would be better ret or prot before i get bis ty

Second question is a rogue good and can they acctually burst ppl down i have run across some that can in like 2 seconds and others that try to stunlock me and take their time
is rogue a good f2p i am addicted to alts so i would like to roll alot of classes just trying to find one that i can get my grove on with

If you have enough skill, go retri.
Specially if you are alliance, you will have more stamina than horde hunters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread