QUESTIONS! Do you have a simple question? Ask it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flag carrier is going fishing hat .

And how does the name tag go from pug to twink stuff like that?

when u get more them 100 posts, u get twink title
till then u have a pug title
idk about rest titles

edit: veinte's quick capping beats me this time :)

Well, a resto druid fc should be using the Grand Staff of Jordan, so the hit on the eyepatch doesnt really factor in, and the 8 agility is just over 1% dodge.

That being said, I played around with an agility gearset on my resto druid to test it. You will benefit if you're in a game with a lot of melee oponents and you are very comfortable with backstrafing. However, the way a resto druid is sorta pushes it out of a flag holder spot. I like to run it across mid, because imo nothing rivals a good resto druid in their ability to pass mid. Then I would normally either cap the flag or hand it off to almost anyone else i'd trust with the flag. The strength of the resto druid is on mobility and not defense. It is thus my belief that if played correctly, you will not be taking enough melee hits for the dodge and stamina to pull ahead of the extra healing potential of the intellect.

I hope this clears it up for you

I like to run it across mid, because imo nothing rivals a good resto druid in their ability to pass mid.

Bro isnt mid worst place to be espeacially with dem huntards , nothing attracts your lazy average gangsta like a efc midfield who would otherwise just random HK.

How's the flag going to get from one flag room to the other if it doesn't go through mid? Hmm?

when u get more them 100 posts, u get twink title
till then u have a pug title
idk about rest titles

edit: veinte's quick capping beats me this time :)

Isn't there an intermediary Semi-Twink status? I think that's set pretty low.

Should I changed my cavedweller's bracers to Bracers of the most trusted?

If u miss hit (and you probably are), then by all means you should replace them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread