QUESTIONS! Do you have a simple question? Ask it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the best way to get Razor's Edge?

Should I farm mobs or try chests? Wowhead is really confusing me here.

Plus, my previous question never got a reply :'(

What's a good but easy to use software for video recording (to be specific, arenas on WoW)?

I tried fraps but I wasn't very satisfied with the quality. That might've been because of my crap net but I'd like to try some other options before throwing the towel...

Thanks,
Broken

Old Question : Try to pm Dubbs , DeadVulcano or other uploader. I want to upload some videos too.. but I really don't have time...+ ... I am lazy.
Fresh Question : I got 3 x Razor's Edge from chests in Duskwood.

What happens to your stats when you /afk out of a bg?
Bgs played, caps, wins etc.

Nothing.
You just don't get credit for end of that match, but all other statistics that you acquired during game are there - like number of kills, caps, deaths, etc
Since you haven't finished that BG, you don't get any increase in BG's played, won or lost for that particular game

Hm. So if you /afk every match right before the end, you would have 0 games played but 100 whatever caps, etc.

Hm. So if you /afk every match right before the end, you would have 0 games played but 100 whatever caps, etc.

If that amuses you, then yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In pvp , is hit rating a fixed amount on skull level players? I mean,a lvl 85 requires the same hit rating as a lvl 25?

The PvP hit cap is a %. So 85s require the same % to be capped versus other 85s, that 20s would require to be capped versus 20s.

The value (rating) changes, but the % always remains the same for equal level opponents.

Sally, i think you misread the question.
buffhunters...no, its not the same, The miss rate is based on the opponent's level, so the higher level the opponent is, the harder it is to hit. The skull has nothing to do with the calculation.

hit2.gif

Click here to enlarge. This is for a level 20 player. If you look at wowwiki or wowpedia, you'll note that their "Opponent >2 levels higher" miss formula is different than mine. Theirs are wrong (although both formulas give the same value at level+3).

The circles represent data points of at least 1,000 hits.

I plan on redoing it all when MoP hits.

Last edited by a moderator:
does the buff

energizing spores
Energizing Spores - Spell - World of Warcraft

stay if you go into a bg?I was planning to massively stack buffs, and i mean almost EVERY buff in the game to see if i can 1shot your average 24
so does it stay in a bg?
yes, but keep in mind its only a 5 minute buff and so are several others. the travel time from one to the next would pretty much wash the first one off.

even with just this one, you might get a couple kills with it, but that's it.

Sally, i think you misread the question.
buffhunters...no, its not the same, The miss rate is based on the opponent's level, so the higher level the opponent is, the harder it is to hit. The skull has nothing to do with the calculation.

hit2.gif

Click here to enlarge. This is for a level 20 player. If you look at wowwiki or wowpedia, you'll note that their "Opponent >2 levels higher" miss formula is different than mine. Theirs are wrong (although both formulas give the same value at level+3).

The circles represent data points of at least 1,000 hits.

I plan on redoing it all when MoP hits.

Im asking basically because with about 10% hit I rarely miss saps on 85s at gurubashi

yes, but keep in mind its only a 5 minute buff and so are several others. the travel time from one to the next would pretty much wash the first one off.

even with just this one, you might get a couple kills with it, but that's it.

oh the other buffs should all last 1 hour,and the others will be in my inv

now its just a choice between this and commanding shout(the 2.5k life buff).Hmm...
ill probably have my pocket healer run commanding shout, while ill pickup this buff

but the first minute of carnage with this+berzerking i can feel that explosive shot will crit 1200-1500.Cant wait to finish my char lol

Are there any key spamming programes people are aware off for the mac? I can only find programmes for windows, and bootcamp/parallels both require me to buy a windows cd with money I don't have :p
~Zaxxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread