QUESTIONS! Do you have a simple question? Ask it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro isnt mid worst place to be espeacially with dem huntards , nothing attracts your lazy average gangsta like a efc midfield who would otherwise just random HK.

I really wish I could capture video. But I think in this bracket, it's easier to cross mid than you think. On alliance side I go ramp and do the horde fence jump and just chill, probably for a good 30 seconds. If I can get a group to commit to going up ramp, that's really good. If mid is swamped by people and I see an opening thanks to a wall of teammates that's good too. Sometimes there just isn't anyone, and catching people out of position will have to do. Employ misdirection and make people go the wrong way to get you. Mounts are only 20% faster than us, so we still get a good advantage while crossing mid. Hunters will dismount and explosive shot you at 40 yards, but I'll already have a rejuv ticking and a swiftmend ready.

Maybe this doesn't make it easier, but certainly possible, and even more so with an agm to pop.

About MM, Goldendays did the math a while back and decided that the resil and armor loss was worth the giant stamina gain for survivability

What's a good but easy to use software for video recording (to be specific, arenas on WoW)?

I tried fraps but I wasn't very satisfied with the quality. That might've been because of my crap net but I'd like to try some other options before throwing the towel...

Thanks,
Broken

How should I go about on my loomless Alli feral druid, to get heirlooms in the Darkmoon Faire?

I've been thinking I should get my mace out of the way first TBH.

But how do I get them through the Darkmoon Faire? >.< I don't know much about how the Darkmoon Faire works, since I RP alot on my RP server. :p

There's a good guide describing how the Darkmoon Faire works:
Rhaellia's awesome Darkmoon Faire Guide

There's also a specific list for levelling all the professions for the profession-based quests:

Darkmoon Faire Mat Farming list

If you want to maximise your tickets, make sure to visit the Faire at opening time (midnight) and do the dailies before they reset (3 AM). That way you will get one set of dailies more than the number of days the Faire is actually open.

Yeah, the mace would be nice to have first, but I don't even think you can scrape together the 160 tickets (I think that's right) you would need for that BoA in one month. I believe the max you can get from a single DMF is 158 (that's what I got when added up Rhae's guide). So I guess the question would be, would you rather have a chest or shoulder piece for that extra month you are going to have to wait for your mace anyway.

If you are a battleground beast, you could have made the 5000 or so honor you would need to buy the mace with Justice Points before DMF even rolled around again. But that is a lot of battlegrounds.

Man, this thread dropped to the third page. Anyway, can't sleep and was thinking about this: anyone know if using flametongue totem before casting earth shield still increases the healing done of it? (haven't heard anyone mention this since like Wrath)

simple question which is better for a protection on horde side is getting the shield against evil presence or the scales of aku'mai better i want to provide utility to teams and not die in the process and get the kill if i have to

I have a simple question, how do i make my map look like this? I like how it only takes up part of the screen rather then all of it.

Wow Map

I have a simple question, how do i make my map look like this? I like how it only takes up part of the screen rather then all of it.

Wow Map

If you see the top-right corner of the map, you'll see a DIAGONAL ARROW button right next to the cross that closes the map. Just click that to toggle the size.

Simple question. First darkmoon Faire as F2P, and I was wondering if there is a place where I can solo the 250 trophies quest, that isn't too hard, doesn't require any BGs or Dungeons. I just want a place that I can faceroll my way to 250 trophies quickly. Any suggestions?

Simple question. First darkmoon Faire as F2P, and I was wondering if there is a place where I can solo the 250 trophies quest, that isn't too hard, doesn't require any BGs or Dungeons. I just want a place that I can faceroll my way to 250 trophies quickly. Any suggestions?

Fray Island .. and you grind reputation with the goblins . You can farm there Recipe: Swiftness Potion too.

if you're Horde--Azureload Mine in Hillsbrad Foothills is just THE best spot (imo). You get a chance at all the lowbie recipes (two speed pots so far, but no agility pot :( as well as Black Tabby Cat. and if you get up and walk away from the PC, there's no hostiles that will attack you (they're all frozen in webs). ...250 tropies takes me 30ish minutes.

edit...the best spot until you get that cat that is (still workin' on it).

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this look alright? Should I change anything? Green instead of yellow? Unsure.
Someone please quality check the sticky. ^^

1.3 Introduction of F2P Communities

US-Server
Datacenter
Faction
Recruiting
Activities
Aerie Peak (PvE)
New York
Horde and Alliance
How to join the Aerie Peak F2P Community! START HERE! by Ciroe
Premades, Arenas, Wargames (Horde):