QUESTIONS! Do you have a simple question? Ask it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anybody mind making a chardev of an Enhance Shaman, bis pre-boa?
Horde ofc.

amg where is the BIG bizzare picture in your signature?!?! :D

If I keep Shattrah City as my home, what's the best way to get back to a faction's city?

I thought my only options would be getting the flight path or asking a friend to summon me. But someone mentioned to me about a portal that takes us back to Stormwind/Ogrimmar. I tried searching all types of things on Google and I still can't find that portal. Does it exist?

If I keep Shattrah City as my home, what's the best way to get back to a faction's city?

I thought my only options would be getting the flight path or asking a friend to summon me. But someone mentioned to me about a portal that takes us back to Stormwind/Ogrimmar. I tried searching all types of things on Google and I still can't find that portal. Does it exist?

The portal is in that big giant dome right in the middle of the city. can't miss it...giant dome.

there was a short time when they removed all the portals to each capital city, but they added back one for each faction (SW & Org).

i keep my hearth there except when DMF is in town.

The portal is in that big giant dome right in the middle of the city. can't miss it...giant dome.

there was a short time when they removed all the portals to each capital city, but they added back one for each faction (SW & Org).

i keep my hearth there except when DMF is in town.

Thanks for the quick replies. I'm such an idiot for missing those. Really appreciate it!

Its related to the website and not the game but how do i make an avatar of my characters portrait and how do i make a signature that shows up without the link and just the pic instead? <--- not computer savvy

For the signature either post:
HTML:
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/156qnpu.png[/IMG]

Or you can always use the editor Insert Image icon to add images to posts. :)
bildschirmfoto20120524u.png

You can edit your Avatar in Settings > Edit Avatar.
Use Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website and hit Save. :)

What is the secret of dem chest farms ! It takes me ages looking for them tabbing every 20 seconds to wowhead and there seem to be chest location not listed there too , someone pm me or reply here if theres an addon or anything to help me out .

thanks !

Two questions:

1. Does mixology increase the effect of inscription scrolls also, or only the alchemy potions/elixirs?

2. What is the relation of stamina points and armor? I've understood that one STA point corresponds roughly to 10 heath points but what about STA vs. armor?

Awesome , downloading now , does gatherer have all the chest info already in it , that would be so dope !
Search curse.com for gathermate data, forgot to say that. Then ingame you can open the gathermate config and import all the data you want, including all chests known to the data package. If you find a chest or node of something that gathermate didn't know, it will add it to your map.

If you use /routes to plot chestfarming or herbing or mining routes, it will port to all your characters. Makes monotonous gathering tasks much more efficient, in my opinion. :)

Swaaag , got data package, everything is on map from dark iron thugs to the mansions of runestone chests , thank you !
My tab out button is going get lonely :D

Two questions:

1. Does mixology increase the effect of inscription scrolls also, or only the alchemy potions/elixirs?

2. What is the relation of stamina points and armor? I've understood that one STA point corresponds roughly to 10 heath points but what about STA vs. armor?

1. NO ( Alchemy only )
2. Stamina... ALWAYS... Armor buffs at this level = crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread