QUESTIONS! Do you have a simple question? Ask it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting here, as I haven't seen it elsewhere;

What's the tactic for Enhancment Shaman, Stack Agi, wear rogue gear? Most Shammy f2pers seem to be resto, how viable is that? (I've no Pvp Healing experience)
Here's the shammy in question...

as an enh shammy you will rely primarily on crit and agi since you only wear leather, so yeah you basically wear all rogue gear. This is a big enh shammy for horde minus the lfh and agm Goldendaays @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

What exactly is "backpeddling"? I've seen it mentioned quite a few times on TI, and so far all I can tell is that it ain't good and that it has something to do with walking backwards. I can't find any proper explanation on it. And what exactly are its disadvantages? If it is basically walking backwards, what is wrong with that? The term is also mainly used to describe hunters. Does it only apply to them, any class that can snare (frost mages) or all classes?

I'm not trying to troll. I'm serious. I might be unintentionally backpeddling and if it's ruining my gameplay, I'd like to get it out of my system. Examples of players aren't needed (I can just open up some other threads for that). Thanks in advance!

^

But those 5 sec are fun. (Thought it was a bit longer though)

Thanks for the replies, but I just got two conflicting answers here. :p I always told myself that they could because better safe than sorry, but. So which is it guys, lmao.

Edit: So for 5 secs then. Interesting. :p thanks!

Sorry, I read a bit too fast. ^^ I thought you said 'when you're stealthing' and thought of a nelf rogue I recently torrented out of stealth via his ballon.

Thanks for the replies, but I just got two conflicting answers here. :p I always told myself that they could because better safe than sorry, but. So which is it guys, lmao.

Edit: So for 5 secs then. Interesting. :p thanks!
yea it's glitchy, they shouldnt be able to

Which race should I use for Horde Warrior?

Is Tauren model with giant growth worth it?

Quick question about heirloom gear from an Affliction Warlock planning on lvling 10-85 through pvp:

I see that the standard Dreadmist cloth gear is BiS for the lower brackets.
How does this compare with the the pvp heirlooms (ex: Exquisite Sunderseer Mantle) over the long run. Does the resil bonus from these items eventually catch up to make them equiv or better than Dreadmist hierlooms? Or should I stick with Dreadmist?

I'll probably be twinking for short periods in each bracket, but not necessarily going for BiS in each bracket

Quick question about heirloom gear from an Affliction Warlock planning on lvling 10-85 through pvp:

How does this compare with the the pvp heirlooms (ex: Exquisite Sunderseer Mantle) over the long run. Does the resil bonus from these items eventually catch up to make them equiv or better than Dreadmist hierlooms? Or should I stick with Dreadmist?

I'll probably be twinking for short periods in each bracket, but not necessarily going for BiS in each bracket

This is totally about f2ps.

Res is kind of sketchy at lower lvls, i mean it is good but you as a warlock you will prob benefit more with pve heirlooms+ enchants since your p2p. If you plan to twink in each bracket for a bit, odds are you'll find some good gear in dungeons especially as you get higher lvl. Basically just stick with pve looms plus enchants and you'll do fine

It's not random, just you sometimes log out in freaky weird gear and people need someone reliable to reference. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread