QUESTIONS! Do you have a simple question? Ask it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the killing of same faction players in a death match arena (such as Gurubashi) grant honor?

As a combat rogue, should i be using backstab or sinister strike more. Also, should i use dagger in main hand or more powerful weapon. Im guessing it's still a dagger in the off hand no matter what because of the poisons

is it true that horde cant get the eyepatch?

F2P Horde can't get the eyepatch.

Should I change the title from simple question to uncomplicated question, short question or even simply question?

is it true that horde cant get the eyepatch?
o _ o Notsureifsrs

But I'll field it anyways. No the horde can't get the eyepatch. It's a reward from an alliance quest in stockades, and the horde do not have access to this quest.

Edit: zomg sniped, Yde is stacking haste and beat me by.... 2 min :(

Last edited by a moderator:
o _ o Notsureifsrs

But I'll field it anyways. No the horde can't get the eyepatch. It's a reward from an alliance quest in stockades, and the horde do not have access to this quest.

Edit: zomg sniped, Yde is stacking haste and beat me by.... 2 min :(

Yay haste equipset for sniping. :D

But your answer was more detailed. <3
Thundercat didn't need to check wowhead for dis question but was probably baffled if serious and what to answer, like me.

As a combat rogue, should i be using backstab or sinister strike more. Also, should i use dagger in main hand or more powerful weapon. Im guessing it's still a dagger in the off hand no matter what because of the poisons
Two Venerable Mass of McGowan or MH Venerable Dal'Rend's Sacred Charge OH Venerable Mass of McGowan or Doomspike OH for speed, 2nd best Bite of Serra'kis. Statistics for SS/BS unknown to me.
Combat rogue discussion here.

I like to play solo (currently a horde hunter), so a few questions from that perspective.

1. How could I get to the Stockade as a solo horde player?
2. Is there any way I can get access to Satchel of helpful things?
3. Any good strategy advice how to kill admiral Ripsnal as a solo hunter, I just can't figure it out?

I like to play solo (currently a horde hunter), so a few questions from that perspective.

1. How could I get to the Stockade as a solo horde player?
2. Is there any way I can get access to Satchel of helpful things?
3. Any good strategy advice how to kill admiral Ripsnal as a solo hunter, I just can't figure it out?

1. You'd have to go to SW, and die a lot. I made it to Ragefire as alliance so I assume the reverse is possible, but expect difficulty. (it would be much easier to group)

2. Without joining a random dungeon... no, there is not.

Won't answer 3 because I haven't tried. Is there a specific reason you're adverse to groups? Because just joining a random you don't have to interact much with other players, just do the deed and leave :)

Only way to farm honor is through bgs

-only
+best

Sinister Strike and Eviscerate are your bread and butter as combat. You want the slow hard hitting main hand weapon to increase the damage of your Sinister Strikes. As for slow or fast off-hand, I'm not entirely sure.

I have two questions.

I was a bit sad reading this. I haven't read everything that has been posted in the last two weeks, as I have been away. In the threads that I glanced over I did not notice anyone pushing the questions thread in an inappropriate manner. I only noticed Ark, Shft and Mialo politely pointing out its existence.

1. Does anyone remember harassment, and could you point out the threads where it happened?

2. Should I post the BiS reference and collected information in the OP as a separate thread and/or ask for this thread to be locked?

I do feel that the OP is quite useful as it stands, but of course people might not agree. I could possibly apply for an interim sticky, to be deleted when leotseddap finishes whatever he plans with the Armory / BiS reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread