QUESTIONS! Do you have a simple question? Ask it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added / removed. May I keep Shfthappens in?

I suspect some others were also playing with specs, but I'll look over and fix those in the next days, I guess.

Also this isn't a list of chardevs after all, way too lazy for that right now. ^^

edited my post Also, variety is alliance :p

edited my post Also, variety is alliance :p

Whoops. -_-

I'm editing that and then going to sleep, my brain apparently doesn't work anymore.

Updated with Cer's guide and more armories. Feel free to suggest more references! I'm looking to update the BiS reference a bit more, at least until leo completes the BiS reference he might or might not be working on for the stickied armory thread. ^^ Might just link to that if it ends up existing.

Since this is a thread for questions:

Are there any (rare spec) BiS players I've missed? Do you play or know a BiS toon that could add to the table?

Updated with Cer's guide and more armories. Feel free to suggest more references! I'm looking to update the BiS reference a bit more, at least until leo completes the BiS reference he might or might not be working on for the stickied armory thread. ^^ Might just link to that if it ends up existing.

Since this is a thread for questions:

Are there any (rare spec) BiS players I've missed? Do you play or know a BiS toon that could add to the table?

You can add me if you'd like to holy pally bis list. you can also put me as a pm reference if anyone would like to ask general questions

Felix ain't BM.

Yeah, I was wondering about some people. I wanted to list some more than Golden' sig for completeness, but I was prettty tired and I just put people as what they're specced right now. ^^
I'm waiting to see if people are maybe sticking with an experiment into less favoured specs. Not sure about Outtlaw, Pino, Bizr, etc. Will move them in a few days.

Not sure about Outtlaw, Pino, Bizr, etc. Will move them in a few days.
I believe BM to be the stronger hunter spec, at least for BGs. I only switch to marks/surv for short periods to dick around. I'm perfectly fine with being messaged by random people who want advice on the spec.

My hunt is only missing AGM, Ring of Precision, and Drakewing Bands. Once I get either Drakewing or RoP I'll be shuffling my hit gear around, but otherwise I'm pretty close to horde BiS.

After that it's just items for situational gear switch-ins, which won't be appearing on my armory.

After that it's just items for situational gear switch-ins, which won't be appearing on my armory.

Well, with your awesome hunter guide the armory references for hunter don't necessarily need to serve as a template anyway. :D

Not moving anything around right now anyway, maybe people want to stick with their current spec / experiments.

I'm perfectly fine with being messaged by random people who want advice on the spec.
Mind If I put that in behind the link to your guide? Not sure if anyone even reads that, but if I wanted to play a hunter I'd take you up on that, and others might. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Yde, feel free to put Salfir up there as an example of warlock gear. All the other characters in my sig are one or two looms away from bis, so feel free to add them if you wish. Bubbagumpa (the druid) is resto and is one of the 'rarer' specs

Thanks. :)

Added all except for your arcane mage, I really wanted to, but I also think four references are enough for each spec. ^^

Nobody cares about Expertise?

Expertise really isn't all that important at this level. If someone parries you then oh well i guess, it would have more use for a rogue so his gouges couldn't be parried but besides that as enhance your better off with naga gloves

Edit: Nvm golden has foremans so it must be bis, go for foreman and disregard the above post

Last edited by a moderator:
Expertise really isn't all that important at this level.

Well, it mitigates Dodge & Parry so it's definitely pointless for casters or hunters. And also not super important for rogues & ferals who will often be opening up from stealth behind players (where they cannot parry).

But for other melee classes, I would think it would be useful provided that you were not giving up much of the other stats (i.e. the item level of the expertise gear was not appreciably lower than the item level of the hit or dps gear).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread