Questions & Answers

with a p2p help, where is the best place to set your hearthstone?(one time only)
Shrine or shattra?
In shattra i can go to halaa and buy the halaani whiskey,
but i think there potential if i save my hearth in shrine, just haven't figure it out.

There is a portal to shatt at the shrine, anyway.

(HORDE)

Quick question about haste stacking enhancement shamans.

What is the best race? and why?

Panda gives bonus to food and a 2 min CD Disorient that lasts 4 secs.
Goblin gives 1% Haste + Rocket Jump.
Orc has Blood Fury which gives 17 Attack Power for 15 secs. 2 min cd. AP transforms into SP for enhancement so stronger heals.
Tauren has an AoE Stun + Increased health.
Troll has a 15% speed increase on a 3min CD.

I need a pro Enhancement shammy tell me which is best please :3

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=18801]ETshaman[/MENTION] Mrcer needs your help.
Anyway, my opinion would be .. troll/tauren, troll because of speed shooting/casting (for quick heals) , and tauren because of AoE stun, it might interrupt some1s heals and dmg, its better for surviving and killing... + you can double interrupt a healer, wich helps on killing an efc. Goblin... idk might be good for resto... not for enh, idk thats my opinion on Goblins.
Panda--- No. Any attack breaks the effect (stun) , and you need to put constant dmg at the target. + Flame Shock may tick in that moment and break the effect. so Panda is BAD!
I would chose tauren myself, because COWS FTW. :)

I'm leaning towards Tauren as well. Thank you! additional comments from other people is appreciated as well :) ty!

i'm working on a new tauren fury warrior atm and would love if someone could direct me towards a BiS armory please! :)
This is the best I could do on a short notice before I go to work and school (I think he logged off in his FC set):
Vulmane_Warrior___2006_by_Nightlyre.jpg

p.s. damn you personalized Google results!

Last edited by a moderator:
How much are Hpal's Holy shock and Flash of Light healing for? Crit and non crit average. SP mace.

How are que times on EU for both horde and ally?

Tnx in advance
I'm US, but I would highly recommend that everybody disable AV, regardless of continent/faction. If you want to play AV, queue for it specifically, or you only contribute to longer queue times for everyone. So really, the better question is: what are EU queue times like for randoms with AV disabled, and/or AV specifics.

Hey guys, I was wondering how I can get to dalaran on my f2p account, not account shared, and tell me the multiple ways to do it (with or without assistance).

I really want that kiron tor familiar <3

Hey guys, I was wondering how I can get to dalaran on my f2p account, not account shared, and tell me the multiple ways to do it (with or without assistance).

I really want that kiron tor familiar <3

Take a zeppelin to Northrend.

Then you should be able to talk to your Flightmaster at that location and fly to Dalaran.

If you don't start with the Flightpath (I don't recall if you do or not), then you're going to have to death-walk to the Teleportation Crystal directly below it in Crystalsong Forest.

Thankyou BoP sir for that almost instantaneous response, and also another question im sure other noobs will appreciate out there.

How do I get to the timeless isles and obtain all these newfound pandarien goodies (achievements, pets, toys etc).

And does it take high lvl assistance?

Thankyou <3

Thankyou BoP sir for that almost instantaneous response, and also another question im sure other noobs will appreciate out there.

How do I get to the timeless isles and obtain all these newfound pandarien goodies (achievements, pets, toys etc).

And does it take high lvl assistance?

Thankyou <3

Mage port/ warlock summon for non monk classes. Once there lots of corpse walking to your destination. Have fun~

Users who are viewing this thread