Questions & Answers

Does anyone know what this Shock Bunny - NPC - World of Warcraft is? I noticed it on my mini map as a blue question mark for a brief second. Whatever it was despawned before i could reach it. Haven't discovered anything via google.
Where were youa t that moment, i want to know the zone, ill start going there 2 times a day to check..
And not sure, never heared about it be4.... o_O

Anyone know how to fix the random dungeon satchel bug? I must have at least 10 in my mailbox by now

Teleport out of the dungeon before the last boss is pulled. So if you're a tank or healer, you might want to respec and queue as dps so the group is actually able to kill Lord Godfrey without you.

Last edited by a moderator:
with a p2p help, where is the best place to set your hearthstone?(one time only)
Shrine or shattra?
In shattra i can go to halaa and buy the halaani whiskey,
but i think there potential if i save my hearth in shrine, just haven't figure it out.

with a p2p help, where is the best place to set your hearthstone?(one time only)
Shrine or shattra?
In shattra i can go to halaa and buy the halaani whiskey,
but i think there potential if i save my hearth in shrine, just haven't figure it out.

Halaani Whiskey no longer buffs. Shrine has more of everything. The portals most likely will be removed, apart from SW and Org. But for now you can get use out of them, and if you're timeless isle farming you're going to need to be in pandaria anyway.

How do you get to the Isle of Thunder as a f2p? Lock summon or ToT stone?
Idk about the quest and whatnot, but the portal is just to the SE of Shadow-Pan Garrison next to a little white tent and a dragonhawk. It's not to easy to see sometimes.

ah, ok, i guess that mean more bag space, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread