Questions & Answers

Hey guys, My f2p account is not linked, there's only a starter edition on it.
Quick question: Is there any way to add a new account (p2p), without upgrading the f2p account ?

I think there is, but they need to have the Same "Account Name" , same credit card etc etc.

Hey guys, My f2p account is not linked, there's only a starter edition on it.
Quick question: Is there any way to add a new account (p2p), without upgrading the f2p account ?

Yes make the p2p on another account, ask Blizzard to move it. Or make a new account by RAFing yourself and then upgrade that one.

I signed 2 chars for random BGs, first dps and after 10 minutes healer. After looong queue healer got the BG pop, dps didnt. Certain roles get priority nowdays?

I signed 2 chars for random BGs, first dps and after 10 minutes healer. After looong queue healer got the BG pop, dps didnt. Certain roles get priority nowdays?

No just not great atm. There's a post about it on the front page.

Is AV even popping since everybody blisted it? Has anyone done it in the past 2 days since the mob nerf? If so how are the mobs? bosses? Any quests yet?
Yesterday i've gotten 2 pops (on EU that is), Been qued as randoms with av ticked out ,and then soloque for AV.

No idea about quests.
Galv/balinda are at 100-110k approx,and drek was at like 400 or 460k, one of those. As far as i remember.

Also protip,since many people havent done AV here

Engage boss only with all 4 towers down,or do it with some tank on roids but doubt that'd help.

Alliance rushed drek with all 4 towers up and they got smashed within 3-4 seconds.

Question - my macros and certain settings have been resetting every time I close and reopen my client. How can I keep my macros from one play session to the next? Thanks!

id suggest logging out first,see if that saves after that maybe?

Curious, with Combat being the new "best" spec, what weapons are the BiS for rogues? (Including heirloom and pre heirloom.)

Hey what's bis monk race, both sides?

Human for alliance because it frees up a trinket slot, and blood elf for horde because it can silence enemy spellcasting.

Some would argue Night Elf is BiS because of the ability to interrupt spellcasting or hide with smeld.

Worgens and Gobs are anti monks my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Human for alliance because it frees up a trinket slot, and blood elf for horde because it can silence enemy spellcasting.

Some would argue Night Elf is BiS because of the ability to interrupt spellcasting or hide with smeld.

If BM monk FC, goblin for jump is best, and Worgen for free racial speed potions.

Can't get on to check right now but I'm fairly sure goblins can't be monks. Now that I think about it, I don't think Worgens can be monks either.

Users who are viewing this thread