Questions & Answers

Ahh Vultros I remember when he was around Lvl 30......the good ol' days. Now he's just easy trash for f2p

Does the disgusting oozling pet drops in wetlands? I"ve checked wowhead it says thres 1% chance a bag will drop.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Does the disgusting oozling pet drops in wetlands? I"ve checked wowhead it says thres 1% chance a bag will drop.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Idk bout that but my EU friend who plays on US farmed a baby dragon pet in wetlands you can try to farm that

What happs to The Trial Journal D: I liked those threads

People who told they would help did not reply to my request, and I am not so keen on making this alone (Oldspike is doing all the graphic side so I won't bother him with content)

TBH the worst part is the interview - we totally ran out of ideas.

So, people, here is your chance! PM me with why YOU should be interviewed! Include the server and region (US/EU) and the date when you are available. There is only one rule: you can't be actively botting.

Don't worry if you are not a "F2P fame" - it's a great chance to get reckognized!

i keep thinking this, and while im not pointing any fingers

who is the biggest scumbag in this bracket, like you know the one who only plays the fotm and has griefed the largest amount of players

I wont say any names but I know EXACTLY the people you are talking about and they happen to be on TI

Users who are viewing this thread