Questions & Answers

Another question: If I use Subterfuge talent which makes me lose stealth 3 sec after dealing or recieving hostile actions will picking up flag make me visible instantly or after 3 sec?

You break stealth and you become visible instantly

So acc wide boa= f2p with guild looms with possible p2p enchants on them if it's binded to a p2p acc? Would be an interesting advantage to f2p in the bracket. Also would teach some of them cheap asses to pay for a couple months or so.
The "I don't have money (but can easily mow a couple lawns for cash)" excuse is shunned upon.

Inb4 f2p diehards claiming it isn't proper f2p gear. If it's an account that you don't have to renew a sub to play on, it's completely abiding by f2p rules. Because honestly, anyone who argues with me but has p2p mounts, tabards, achvs are lousy hypocrites. Times change, p2p get stronger, learn to adapt .

Probably ranting for nothing, but f2p with guild looms would be a sight to see

So acc wide boa= f2p with guild looms with possible p2p enchants on them if it's binded to a p2p acc? Would be an interesting advantage to f2p in the bracket. Also would teach some of them cheap asses to pay for a couple months or so.
The "I don't have money (but can easily mow a couple lawns for cash)" excuse is shunned upon.

Inb4 f2p diehards claiming it isn't proper f2p gear. If it's an account that you don't have to renew a sub to play on, it's completely abiding by f2p rules. Because honestly, anyone who argues with me but has p2p mounts, tabards, achvs are lousy hypocrites. Times change, p2p get stronger, learn to adapt .

I hope it wont work like this.

Wait...there are rules?

F2p with guild boas from a linked p2p is a p2p without the 90 ench

What I read:

What I heard:

"I don't actually have any idea how the system is going to work, any more than anyone else does, but for the sake of controversy I'm going to present the most heinous scenario, and then use that as a springboard to fire some insults at people who are not like me, closing with a pre-emptive shout-out to the responses I hope my controversy has stirred up."

Yeah, you're probably ranting for nothing.

Someone polled the forum and found (I think) 80% of f2p's here have paid at some point for a retail account. I could search for it but…xxxx

What I read:

What I heard:

"I don't actually have any idea how the system is going to work, any more than anyone else does, but for the sake of controversy I'm going to present the most heinous scenario, and then use that as a springboard to fire some insults at people who are not like me, closing with a pre-emptive shout-out to the responses I hope my controversy has stirred up."

Yeah, you're probably ranting for nothing.

I was actually hoping it would balance the stat gap between f2p and p2p.
Also it was more of a pre argument. I wanted to knock out anything I would probably have to say to people's distaste. Save the trouble

So this just came up to mind: if WoD makes guild heirlooms obtainable for linked f2p, how will this affect the 20-24 bracket if there is will be pure f2p, f2p linked, and p2p?

So this just came up to mind: if WoD makes guild heirlooms obtainable for linked f2p, how will this affect the 20-24 bracket if there is will be pure f2p, f2p linked, and p2p?

I think most people reject the notion of a "pure" F2P. I mean obviously an unlinked F2P is a thing that exists, but I bristle at the notion that an unlinked F2P is somehow "pure" and a linked F2P is "less than pure".

I think most people reject the notion of a "pure" F2P. I mean obviously an unlinked F2P is a thing that exists, but I bristle at the notion that an unlinked F2P is somehow "pure" and a linked F2P is "less than pure".

Ehh not what I meant about pure and non pure f2p but I'm pretty sure they know what I meant and ty for pointing that out

all linked f2ps are impure and thus must be purged from this land !

it's good. over 50% of us apparently have linked accounts. anything that reduces the gap and the ability of the bad to defeat the good is a good thing in my book.

What is the best/fastest way to get to Lion's Pride Inn as lvl 1 female Blood Elf?

0,o

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

What is the best/fastest way to get to Lion's Pride Inn as lvl 1 female Blood Elf?

0,o

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

orb of translocation from silvermoon to trisfal, zepplin to orgrimmar, zepplin to grom gol, walk up a little bit of STV and duskwood

Fast way:
1) Run to the Orb of Translocation in Sunfury Spire, Siverymoon.
2) Take the zeppelin from Undercity to Grom'gol.
3) Swim up the coast to Elwynn Forest (take a wide berth to aviod the murlocks and sharks), and run to into Goldshire.

Faster ways*:
1) Have a high level mage meet you in Eversong Woods, invite you to a party, and make a portal to Orgrimmar or Undercity.
2) Both of you take the zeppelin to Grom'gol from either city.
3) Have him fly you in his passenger mount to Goldshire.

or

1) Just have them meet you by the Orb of Translocation in Ruins of Lordaeron, and fly you across the continent (I think you still can't fly out of Burning Crusade zones).

*you will be forever corrupted

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread