Questions & Answers

What would you all say is the best Twink class for F2P? Im currently rolling a hunter. But I have a priest and a rogue that im thinking of twinking, but now im seeing tanks (Paladins, Warriors) are doing quite well. So im curious as to your opinions on the BEST class/spec for F2P PVP to see what I should spend the time on.

Holy priest. Enhancement shaman. Retribution paladin. Fury warrior.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
How is the fishing tourney time affected by the daylight savings time change?

Fishing tourney should be from 3-5 server time (one hour later), instead of 2-4. Next sunday (or basically after this week's server restart) it should be back to normal i.e. from 2-4.

And like Goesid mentioned, AGM will also drop one hour later. i.e. 4:00, 7:00, 10:00, 13:00, etc, until this weeks server restart. (I think it's on Tuesday on US servers. You probably know yourself).

Fishing tourney should be from 3-5 server time (one hour later), instead of 2-4. Next sunday (or basically after this week's server restart) it should be back to normal i.e. from 2-4.

And like Goesid mentioned, AGM will also drop one hour later. i.e. 4:00, 7:00, 10:00, 13:00, etc, until this weeks server restart. (I think it's on Tuesday on US servers. You probably know yourself).

Didn't know that. This is really helpful!

Has anyone run any tests to see if resistance still reduces damage taken?

Thanks in advance.

Has anyone run any tests to see if resistance still reduces damage taken?

Thanks in advance.

It does...
Most priests I fight take about 290-340 dmg from shield slam, with resilience ( I'll use Yaws as an example) they take about 200-280 damage from it if they have both trinks that give +6 resilience

Thanks for the responses. For clarification, I meant resistance, not resilience :p

Thanks for the responses. For clarification, I meant resistance, not resilience :p

Oh lol resistance helps sometimes
For ex. If a night elf/Tauren/or worgen is poisoned by serpent sting, they take about 90+ dps instead of 100+ depending how strong the effect is. Say you get shot by serpent sting as a nelf, there is a small change that they may resist the spell making the hunt reapply it since the 1st shot was cancelled out or if you have the dot applied already you may be able to resist one of the dot's dps making the next dot hit you in 6 sec instead of 3 sec...I hope you understand what I'm trying to say
:)

Oh lol resistance helps sometimes
For ex. If a night elf/Tauren/or worgen is poisoned by serpent sting, they take about 90+ dps instead of 100+ depending how strong the effect is. Say you get shot by serpent sting as a nelf, there is a small change that they may resist the spell making the hunt reapply it since the 1st shot was cancelled out or if you have the dot applied already you may be able to resist one of the dot's dps making the next dot hit you in 6 sec instead of 3 sec...I hope you understand what I'm trying to say
:)

You are way off dude.

Resistance will only take away a chunk of the damage. No damage causing spell can be resisted entirely. Only spells like purge or entangling roots can be resisted entirely.

You are way off dude.

Resistance will only take away a chunk of the damage. No damage causing spell can be resisted entirely. Only spells like purge or entangling roots can be resisted entirely.

If a hunter first applies Serpent Sting to you there is a small chance to resist the spell and not get applied with it

Ive fought hunters before, mostly nelf, what I am saying rarely happens when I'm on my hunter

Does spell hit seem alittle buggy? I've been running 15 (7.5%) and missing.

Does spell hit seem alittle buggy? I've been running 15 (7.5%) and missing.
I wouldn't put it past them, but you should only need 6.0%, in battleground, to cap. Due to gear scaling, you can actually arrive at 6.0% (in BG) with less than 15 hit on your gear, when calculated out of BG. If that made any sense at all.

Are you doing your calculations in the battleground or out? Unless you want to swap out gear while hiding at the bottom of a lake, I would suggest the indelible Hashbrowns' http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/f2pdev-chardev-org-trial-twink-54388/. It's not 100% perfect due to Blizzards lies, but it way the hell better than chardevs' unreliable ass. And most importantly, it uses in-battleground stats.

Users who are viewing this thread