Questions & Answers

you can keep your engineering gear up to the 225 lvl 20 cap, UNLESS you screw up like i did and do the DMF engine daily. This nerfs the stat back to 100. No idea why but it does.

If i am wearing Spell Power Goggles Extreme on my engineer when my sub runs out, will i still gain benefit from them or will they go red?

Yes you can still equip and unequip them. Just dont unlearn ur engineering

i have a bunch of notifications but link gives "This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view." Thought this only applied under 15 posts. Tried logging out and in with no luck. any suggestions?

anyone know how to get the link to buy the game for $5?

when i click upgrade now from in game, it brings me to
http://enus.nydus.battle.net/WOW/enUS/client/upgrade-offer/PROMO2?accountRegion=US&accountName=
which then redirects to
https://us.battle.net/login/en/?ref...0012901000002656?accountName&app=shop&cr=true
which requires me to login. even if i have logged in on the same browser before, it still redirects me to the login page and cant bypass it. after logging in, it brings me to
https://us.battle.net/shop/en/checkout/account-selection/US/WOW/11000012901000002656
which shows PRICE USD 10.00 USD 19.99 Save 50%

i cant find a way for it to bring me to the $5 upgrade page. is it even possible to buy the game for $5 anymore?

Can you join guilds that are not on your server? Like the servers are not connected eg. Dreamaul joining a guild on barthilas....( both are not connected but are in oceanic)

Nope.

for auction house where you cant buy your own items, does this apply to the same bnet account or wow account? can i buy my own items on a different wow account linked the the same bnet?

90% sure it's WoW account, not battle.net account.

i cant find a way for it to bring me to the $5 upgrade page. is it even possible to buy the game for $5 anymore?

I believed they removed this offer. I have seen some people claim there are other ways to do it but I don't know how. You can usually find guides for this sort of thing on OwnedCore.

im pretty sure that when a GM opens a ticket he can immediately see if your account is starter/frozen/paying, but i think it's not a problem for them resending a mail from an achievement, it is pretty easy afaik, and it shouldnt be against the f2p restrictions to ask for a mail to be restored

they can check if you have the achievement completed or not, that is enough to have the mail resent. I dont have a screenie of the GM response, but it said that they checked if i had the achiev (which i did) and they just sent the mail again

Your trick didn't work for me. =( I had completed the WoW 10th Anniversary achievement on 11/22/14 so I opened a ticket politely asking for the pet to be to mailed it to me. The GM refused because of the starter account restrictions: "As this account is a Starter one it has certain restrictions which includes not being able to access the mailbox so none of the characters would have been able to open the mail containing the pet. And since not being able to access the mailbox is part of those restrictions we are not able to work around it and provide the pet to the account. "

Your trick didn't work for me. =( I had completed the WoW 10th Anniversary achievement on 11/22/14 so I opened a ticket politely asking for the pet to be to mailed it to me. The GM refused because of the starter account restrictions: "As this account is a Starter one it has certain restrictions which includes not being able to access the mailbox so none of the characters would have been able to open the mail containing the pet. And since not being able to access the mailbox is part of those restrictions we are not able to work around it and provide the pet to the account. "

you might have found a harsh GM, have you tried opening another ticket? mines worked 3 times out of 3, it may have only been luck, but it's still 3 in row

dunno if it's relevant, but when my tickets were responded i was offline, did you chat with the GM instead?

here's what i did: open ticket for "Restoration-Mail return request" , tell them that u completed the achiev but u couldnt retrieve the mail and it expired, ask them to resend the mail, and (given that it's a mail sent by a GM) you can open it, worked on first try for me on loom mount, hearthsteed and molten corgi
I just got my mount. Should I wait till mail expires or is there a quicker way?

I just got my mount. Should I wait till mail expires or is there a quicker way?

all my mails were expired when i opened those tickets, but opening a ticket doesnt cost you anything so you can give it a try if u want, GL :D

yea same for me when I asked to retrieve the chauffeured chopper

I just opened a ticket for the Corgi. I'm on a Veteran account now, but was on regular starter account on same Bnet for achievement. Will update with status when I hear from GM.

I have a couple of questions I was hoping to get answers.

1) Just curious, why is the number one populated level 20 twink server on a PVE Normal server? It just seems rather counter intuitive and seems like it would hurt the chances of world PvP.

2) I'm really enjoying my lvl20 twink on my current server, but it's dead as far as other lvl20's to interact with. Would it be worth it to start all over and reroll on another server with a greater lvl20 population? I like the thought of everyone on the same server, which it looks like people tried to do with Aerie Peak, but it's a PVE Normal server.... no thanks carebears. Is there a highly populated PvP server for lvl20?

3) With the F2P addon does it work cross realm or with different battlegroups? I know they did away with battlegroups for battlegrounds. I'm just confused on if you have to be on the same server with the F2Paddon or can you be on different servers?

Thanks.

I have a couple of questions I was hoping to get answers.

1) Just curious, why is the number one populated level 20 twink server on a PVE Normal server? It just seems rather counter intuitive and seems like it would hurt the chances of world PvP.

2) I'm really enjoying my lvl20 twink on my current server, but it's dead as far as other lvl20's to interact with. Would it be worth it to start all over and reroll on another server with a greater lvl20 population? I like the thought of everyone on the same server, which it looks like people tried to do with Aerie Peak, but it's a PVE Normal server.... no thanks carebears. Is there a highly populated PvP server for lvl20?

3) With the F2P addon does it work cross realm or with different battlegroups? I know they did away with battlegroups for battlegrounds. I'm just confused on if you have to be on the same server with the F2Paddon or can you be on different servers?

Thanks.

Look up <Nagaz withAttitudez> on Bleeding Hollow

Users who are viewing this thread