Questions & Answers

anyone know how honor point from random bg is given? when we win sometimes we get 100 sometimes 50. when we lose sometimes we get 25 sometimes nothing. but there isnt a consistent pattern to it

anyone know how honor point from random bg is given? when we win sometimes we get 100 sometimes 50. when we lose sometimes we get 25 sometimes nothing. but there isnt a consistent pattern to it

I think it MAYBE depends on how you contribute to your team. For example healing and keeping your teammates up, flag capping etc. For me, i kept winning 100 honor points in some bgs due to topping heals. Idk but i could be wrong

Does anyone know whether its it better to dual-wield or to use 2h weapons on f2p bm monk? I presume the difference is quite minor, nevertheless I would like to understand the situation better.
Comparing the heirloom weapons, the stats on the 2h staff give extra +1 agility when compared to the 2x1h altervative (which could be compensated by the extra +4 crit, assuming approximately 1agi = 4crit), but in addition ability tooltips are showing slightly higher damage of abilities. Moreover, the thruks fishing pole gives +4 more agility than the heirloom staff, therefore it should give most dps, still I see most people using 2x1h heirloom hammer or sword. Maybe the difference is made up by the white hits?

ofc, I tried to search the forums but haven't found satisfying answer to this

I think it MAYBE depends on how you contribute to your team. For example healing and keeping your teammates up, flag capping etc. For me, i kept winning 100 honor points in some bgs due to topping heals. Idk but i could be wrong

ive topped heals before and got 50. i did close to nothing before and got 100.

Does anyone know whether its it better to dual-wield or to use 2h weapons on f2p bm monk? I presume the difference is quite minor, nevertheless I would like to understand the situation better.
Comparing the heirloom weapons, the stats on the 2h staff give extra +1 agility when compared to the 2x1h altervative (which could be compensated by the extra +4 crit, assuming approximately 1agi = 4crit), but in addition ability tooltips are showing slightly higher damage of abilities. Moreover, the thruks fishing pole gives +4 more agility than the heirloom staff, therefore it should give most dps, still I see most people using 2x1h heirloom hammer or sword. Maybe the difference is made up by the white hits?

ofc, I tried to search the forums but haven't found satisfying answer to this

If you use 2hand you win in keg smash but loose in tiger palm i believe.
With tiger palm being spamable not really much difference.

A few AV questions.

How long would you guesstimate the average AV game lasts for?

How long does it take to cap a tower?

How long does it take to cap a graveyard?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you use 2hand you win in keg smash but loose in tiger palm i believe.
With tiger palm being spammable not really much difference.

hmm, (in the tooltip) I only see a minor difference in damage for tiger palm, 2hander having higher damage (but I only checked without scaling);
nevertheless, thanks to you I realized something that I haven't seen in any guide so far, namely, if if we believe the tooltip dmg information, then bm monks can leave out the jab out of their rotation completely cause the 3x tiger palms will have the same damage as 2x jab + kick, so its only useful to use the kick after keg smash, (ofc in some situations it might be useful to stack chi to have better burst)

can someone confirm if the talon of vultros from junkboxes still drops because i could have been wasting time farmin silver ores and openin boxes

Heyyy
What's wrong with queue times atm?
Seems like it doesn't matter when I log in. 12 CET or 20-24...
Queue time is always 15 min on EU.
How long are you waiting?

I was wondering if we could get a list compiled of the best races for each class?

I always have difficulty rolling a new character, I always go looks > racial but sometimes its undeniable that certain races are better.

(Orc warrior comes to mind, healers laughing in my face makes me sad T_T)

Users who are viewing this thread