Questions & Answers

dg0v48.jpg
oh shit... oh shit i didnt realize its a 2 hander.... oh shit

Hi!

Why most of the twinks don't use enchantment for the mastery stat? is it a bad idea for warrior fury and pala retri vet lvl 20?

how much does it cost to transmog guild heirlooms since heirloom tab has been released? someone said 1g but i just want to make sure

Hey guys, I was wondering what food/drink item(s) available to f2p give the highest stamina buff. I know about Rumsey Rum Dark that gives +10 for 15 minutes. Is there anything better or that lasts longer? Is there anything more easily obtainable possibly crafted? I have been using Goblin Deviled Clams but that's only +6 stamina.

Also related is there something better than Healing Potion (heals up to 332 health) that we can make or buy?

Was tarantula Silk Tash obtainable by F2Ps back then ? Can anyone tell ?

Yes. It was available during Cata. It still does drop however only from a Savage Crate or w.e it is.

Hey guys, I was wondering what food/drink item(s) available to f2p give the highest stamina buff. I know about Rumsey Rum Dark that gives +10 for 15 minutes. Is there anything better or that lasts longer? Is there anything more easily obtainable possibly crafted? I have been using Goblin Deviled Clams but that's only +6 stamina.

Also related is there something better than Healing Potion (heals up to 332 health) that we can make or buy?

Best available all year long is indeed rumsey rum dark.
Best stamina buff is from Pilgrim's Bounty newly added food that you can store in your bank (around 20 of each after the whole event) so I save it for some hardcore PvE.

if you play a class that can heal Minor Rejuvenation Potion - Item - World of Warcraft is by far better than healing potion, but if not then Healing Pot is the best for you.

Whats the quickest way to get guild rep?
Questing while DMF is up is probably the fastest I know of. I'm pretty sure DMF dailies give rep. Wear a Renowned Guild Tabard and take a ride on the DMF merry-go-round, or buy a tophat, and go ham in a low level zone. Good time to pick up your mog gear for a new character.

We produce passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps,birth certificates,diplomas,Visas,SSN,Marriage certificates,school certificates,divorce papaers Counterfeit Dollars/Euros and other documents for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not full.

-IDs Scan: YES
-HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL
-BARCODES: IDS SCAN
-UV: YES
-Realistic Holograms
-Formatted Bar Codes and Coded Magnetic Strips
-Properly Encoded ID Numbers and Soundex Codes

So if you want to change your location, Identity, Visibility, Travel to where you desire most and more just get directly to us at

For inquiry or order

Email ID: many.types@yahoo.com

Skype ID: many.types

feel free to contact at anytime.

Some Key Passports we produce

US passports, Australian passports, Belgium passports, Brazilian(Brazil) passports, Canadian(Canada) passports, Finnish(Finland) passports, French(France) passports, German(Germany) passports, Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports, Israel passports, UK passports, Italian Passports Spanish(Spain) passports, Mexican(Mexico) passports, South African passports. Australian driver licenses, Canadian driver licenses, French(France) driver licenses, Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses, German(Germany) driving licenses, UK driving licenses,

And many more for other countries and other documents.

Your Satisfaction is our priority

Awsome. 12 out of 10 would bang.

i've kind of got a dumb question for the vet account users. when ya'll update your account, can y'all make a trial account along side your current account during the 15 days or there after? kind of wanted to ask the question before i'd upgrade at 6.2 or next x-pack.

i've kind of got a dumb question for the vet account users. when ya'll update your account, can y'all make a trial account along side your current account during the 15 days or there after? kind of wanted to ask the question before i'd upgrade at 6.2 or next x-pack.

yes you can have multiple accounts of varied status attached to one battle.net account

Users who are viewing this thread