Questions & Answers

So , about Guardian Druids, i have a serious question.
On my Bonus armor it says a percentage, like 47%, and the true armor says like 43%, do i gain benefits from both of them or ? Like, 90% Reduction, or ?
Bahhh, so confusing... -.-

You get 47%. True armor is just the armor from gear. That 4% difference is what you receive from enchants/kits/bonus armor/etc

There are 2 types of armor in WoW when it comes to calculations, Armor and Magic Armor. What you receive from chants/kits/probably elixir as well is Magic Armor. This just provides a flat increase to your armor and is unaffected by armor increasing talents Bear Form - Spell - World of Warcraft

Regular armor you get from gear is, which is why there is a such a huge difference in your physical reduction when you apply an armor kit for +1 or an item of similar stats. One of those is being x 250%

I've been messing around, trying to find a BiS PvE Guar, just for tanking things outside BG. Here's what I've found for enchants (some still looked bugged):

-Light Armor Kit: no armor, no attack power, doesn't count for anything.
-Med Armor Kit: +1 bonus armor, which equates to +1 magic armor, +1 attack power
+1 Stamina to Bracers: Does nothing
+1 Agility to Bracers: Does nothing
+2 Dodge to Bracers: works, 0.2% dodge at 20
+10 Bonus Armor set bonus (defias): +10 bonus Armor, which equates to +10 magic armor, +10 attack power.
+1 Armor to Cloak: Does nothing

lol I survived the hunter pandemic...............................................But I'm feeling the urge to keg smash!! =D
Yus spew!... Use your barrels of beer, smash em on enemies' heads, and send them to the grave!!!

That will teach these kids that alcohol is deadly!!!!

:)

Am I the only one who Macro's Bubble Wand and Winning Hand with basic moves and CD's like Sinister Strike and Evasion? I love it :)

Plus Winning hand makes my evasion a dance :p

Tried bubble wand on my warrior but cant get the char to autoattack while the bubble wand buff is active. Charge, /startattack, Rend, Mortal Strike, then the char just stands there with his hand in the air blowing bubbles and 0 rage. I tried putting startattack after Bubble Wand in the macro aswell but no success. It just wont autoattack while the buff is active. Different for rogue?

Tried bubble wand on my warrior but cant get the char to autoattack while the bubble wand buff is active. Charge, /startattack, Rend, Mortal Strike, then the char just stands there with his hand in the air blowing bubbles and 0 rage. I tried putting startattack after Bubble Wand in the macro aswell but no success. It just wont autoattack while the buff is active. Different for rogue?

Seems to be a similar issue :(
Bummer

Is everyone experiencing a CloudFlare Protections that says Checking yout INternet COnnection when you try to enter Ti etc etc , or it is just me ?

We got attacked with a DDoS last night, so we have the shield up for the time being. It should just be at most a 5 second delay in getting in. If you have any other problems, message a mod or message Shane.

We got attacked with a DDoS last night, so we have the shield up for the time being. It should just be at most a 5 second delay in getting in. If you have any other problems, message a mod or message Shane.

Guess some former user was a little sour after a ban.

Can anyone tell me how the tmog stuff goes (for paid accounts) or point me to a link?

basically for paid accounts you have an another bank for xmog gear only. It requires some money to deposit gear into this bank (around 25g for each piece of gear). It also requies some 500g to unlock these banks. other than that its the same as what f2p accounts can do.

important question regarding the Guardian of Cenarius key grind: can you receive the rep while in a raid group? I need to know if we can have more than 5 people in party so everyone can get in on the action

Users who are viewing this thread