Questions & Answers

ok so i didint want to make a new thread just for this,

a few of us are planning on doing the ethereum prison keys grind for our f2p twinks. and we are short 1 person. we are looking for someone who is dedicated and wants to get these reps. it will require you to farm 1k-1.5k ethereum keys.

note: you do not have to want to get this on a f2p (can be any toon of your choice) also if you want it on your f2p, only your f2p will get it, not your p2p aswell.

I will be waiting for your responses

if your not sure what this is here is a link to a video explaining it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sXY6BKFmZo

How are bg queues these days? Did scaling skirmishes ever get added? Thinking of letting my sub run out, until 6.1 drops. Haven't played much F2P wod.
1: Meh...
2: Yup.

Question :
When is maintenance going to end =/ Totally bored ... ?

So , about Guardian Druids, i have a serious question.
On my Bonus armor it says a percentage, like 47%, and the true armor says like 43%, do i gain benefits from both of them or ? Like, 90% Reduction, or ?
Bahhh, so confusing... -.-

So , about Guardian Druids, i have a serious question.
On my Bonus armor it says a percentage, like 47%, and the true armor says like 43%, do i gain benefits from both of them or ? Like, 90% Reduction, or ?
Bahhh, so confusing... -.-
i think you would have noticed if you were only taking 10% melee dmg. bonus armor just adds armor and (depending on class) ap. the differential you put up indicated +4 bonus armor.

i think you would have noticed if you were only taking 10% melee dmg. bonus armor just adds armor and (depending on class) ap. the differential you put up indicated +4 bonus armor.

Yeah, but the armor i have added on my Guardian is quite a lot, and i would love to know how much damage reduction do i do. I need Garg's Bite, but ill get that another day. It gets confusing... i would like a math breakdown made by Sir Benedicus the Fluffy.

Users who are viewing this thread