Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There a palce in Arathi Highlands where there are people form botty bay which can be seen in Goesid thread "Visting Hidden Places". Their respawn are really fast and for the ebon hold portal here the brief explanation:

This way is not "Sure" to be possible its just a way i wanna try out

1.There will be a portal to SW if last quest not completed.
2.Take portal to SW and run to darkmoon fair to get extra rep buff from carousel
3.Get buff, fly to arathi and set heartstone there
4. run gto grinding place (about 3 min) and grind rep for 1 hour.
5. Once buff expires,Make "Death gate" and return back to Ebon hold
6.Take portal once again to SW
7.Run to Darkmoon, get buff and heart to arathi
8. Repeat cycle till honored

LIke i said before, this way is not yet sure to be doable and if its doable i wanna do it during darkmoon

The time you cross between places will probably be the same at the time you do extra 10%, but I am not sure. If you make a human it should be nuff (your decision though).

Is it worth it "stacking" haste as a restoshammy (satchel belt + cloak over ghamoo-ra's bind + honor cloak)? I feel like shammy heals are a bit weak, you pretty much have to spamheal 24/7 to keep shit up and riptide just isn't strong enough to really make a difference for when you need to heal someone quick, so you're stuck spamming surge hoping it's fast enough to keep your teammate alive.

So I thought getting a little bit off of surge casting time would be nice, but 2.6% doesn't do that much. So basically, 2,6% haste or +7stam, +1 int +2 spirit?

Resto gear atm if you need it for answering:
Mesikämmën @ Twisting Nether - Community - World of Warcraft

Cloak yes belt no. However, Girdle of Nobility is a viable alternative to Ghamoo-Ra's. Even in Resto crit is decent, as any crit heal you get is going to help. For you I'd probably take Girdle since you HP already seems great.

The reason I take the cloak is just for the little extra pinch of speed in the mirror match. You don't need to be fast; you just need to be faster than the opposition.

Ultimately, I'd say tweak it to your own style. Many find stam stacking fits them better. /shrug

Anyways, very nice Sham. Really kinda makin' me itch to work on my 20 shams some more...

:D

There a palce in Arathi Highlands where there are people form botty bay which can be seen in Goesid thread "Visting Hidden Places". Their respawn are really fast and for the ebon hold portal here the brief explanation:

This way is not "Sure" to be possible its just a way i wanna try out

1.There will be a portal to SW if last quest not completed.
2.Take portal to SW and run to darkmoon fair to get extra rep buff from carousel
3.Get buff, fly to arathi and set heartstone there
4. run gto grinding place (about 3 min) and grind rep for 1 hour.
5. Once buff expires,Make "Death gate" and return back to Ebon hold
6.Take portal once again to SW
7.Run to Darkmoon, get buff and heart to arathi
8. Repeat cycle till honored

LIke i said before, this way is not yet sure to be doable and if its doable i wanna do it during darkmoon

The npc with fast respawn rate only gives like 5 rep. The ones that give more rep take much longer to respawn. I'd go with the phased Booty Bay trick if I were you. The npc on top of the inn gives like 25 rep and is on a 1 minute respawn rate. Just run up and down the tavern killing lesser mobs (they give 3 rep if I remember correctly) and go back to the top every minute.

Make sure you roll goblin for their rocket jump racial or else you won't be able to reach the ship without a flying mount.

Also you don't need to be honored, friendly is enough.

The npc with fast respawn rate only gives like 5 rep. The ones that give more rep take much longer to respawn. I'd go with the phased Booty Bay trick if I were you. The npc on top of the inn gives like 25 rep and is on a 1 minute respawn rate. Just run up and down the tavern killing lesser mobs (they give 3 rep if I remember correctly) and go back to the top every minute.

Make sure you roll goblin for their rocket jump racial or else you won't be able to reach the ship without a flying mount.

Also you don't need to be honored, friendly is enough.

what do u mean "friendly is enough", dont u have to get exalted for title?

New to rogue, I have a crazy geared "F2P" (enchants and whatnot) rogue on AP, but I made a legit Legit Combat Rogue on TVC.

Someone told me that your OH for Combat rogue is pretty much a stat stick, is there any truth to this?

Because I might just replace my OH with Thief's Blade for the Agi.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-venture-co/Hartlys/simple WIP

New to rogue, I have a crazy geared "F2P" (enchants and whatnot) rogue on AP, but I made a legit Legit Combat Rogue on TVC.

Someone told me that your OH for Combat rogue is pretty much a stat stick, is there any truth to this?

Because I might just replace my OH with Thief's Blade for the Agi.
Hartlys @ The Venture Co - Community - World of Warcraft WIP

It pretty much is a stat stick but a fast offhand gives you better chances on poisons, the fastest offhand now I believe is one of the boa daggers (heartseeker?) But yea it pretty much is just for stats other than the poison thing

It pretty much is a stat stick but a fast offhand gives you better chances on poisons, the fastest offhand now I believe is one of the boa daggers (heartseeker?) But yea it pretty much is just for stats other than the poison thing

Much appreciated! Have a great day! Happy twinking~

Just to throw it out there: Assassination is an awesome spec! It's not Ambush-Evis like Sub and not Ambush-RS-SS-SS-Evis like Combat, because simply put, Envenom sucks balls, but I still like it, I'm just spreading dots and slows on anything I can hit and I do crit pretty high with Ambush (1.1k PvE with double-Wickeds).

I will go Hit>AP(Agility)>Crit once I get all the gear I need, for now this is where I stand, got some proffs to do but then I can basically start doing some PvP (I will mostly do arenas though).

Thanks to [MENTION=19322]lolipopp[/MENTION] I already have FotL for BGs! Again, big thanks to you man and sorry for taking 30 minutes x) :) <3

Not really a question and not really anything informative, just wanted to give my most recent opinion on rogues after I gave up on them once MoP hit (I already have 2 bis rogues which was basically the only thing I played in Cata since it's been one of my favorite classes since I started 8 years ago: my 'main' and my first alt).

How do i get the +60 int buff? I've heard somewhere in Northrend, but can I get specifics?

Zep to Burean Tundra from Orgrimmar, go down stairs off Zep, turn right.. cob webs (yellow, 400hp i think), kill the webs, a shammy/warrior/mage will pop out of it as your companion, if its mage then you get 60 int buff.

Watch out for mobs, you need to kite some of them into guards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread