Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What item do f2p twinks level cooking for? In other words, which item has the most useful well fed buff? I'm warrior if that makes a difference, but I'm assuming the most ideal one is stamina, regardless.
Edit: also can someone tell me where the hot spots for farming silk and mageweave are? Is there even a place 20's can farm mageweave?

Last edited by a moderator:
What item do f2p twinks level cooking for? In other words, which item has the most useful well fed buff? I'm warrior if that makes a difference, but I'm assuming the most ideal one is stamina, regardless.
Edit: also can someone tell me where the hot spots for farming silk and mageweave are? Is there even a place 20's can farm mageweave?

achivments and food.
silk is the zombies outside gurubashi arena.
mageweave prolly desolace or something with high lvl boostin u.

food: goblin deviled clams and curiously tasty omelet. can get the raptor eggs in places like STV, n. barrens, wetlands. alliance has a bunch more 6stam food, forgot what they are . . murloc fin soup and some others.

silk - SFK, BFD, stockades, all sorts of places while chest farming for BoE blues (the syndicate mobs at strahnbrad drops lots of cloth, incl silk). can buy mageweave from tailor supplier in silvermoon sometimes

Best places to farm silk cloth yourself would be to solo SFK (prot paladin would probably be best for that since Holy Wrath stuns undead) or the Wounded Defenders at Northwatch Hold in the Southern Barrens (they have about 20% health left and are neutral while the hostile mobs are usually busy with horde npcs - this works only as a horde character). Otherwise farming humanoids in the Alterac Mountains or Arathi Highlands results in 'tons' (what F2Ps would call it) of Silk Cloth.

If you want to farm Mageweave, anything humanoid from level ~37-52 drops it A LOT (Mageweave is the cloth with the highest droprate of any cloth, I can prove that by having farmed SM/SH and Stratholme on my P2P for about 50 times each rewarding in more than 3 times the amount of Mageweave than Silk - SH/SM being the best place to farm Silk Cloth but not available for F2Ps because you have to be at least 21 to enter SH and 23 to enter SM).

For any cloth farming, the higher level the mobs (in the specific range), the better chance to drop cloth. Silk has (iirc) a range of 19-42 while Mageweave has (as mentioned above) a range of ~37-52.

I'm seeing a few 24s with their BoAs mogged to high level gear. I thought BoAs lost their mog if mailed. Are these real old mogs or did blizz let BoAs keep their mogs when mailed?

There is a glitch right now with armor and weapons in dungeons right now but apart from that it is most likely old transmogs from the very earier glitch when mogging first came out

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

I'm seeing a few 24s with their BoAs mogged to high level gear. I thought BoAs lost their mog if mailed. Are these real old mogs or did blizz let BoAs keep their mogs when mailed?

They're old, any high level mogs on BoAs are from Cata. Up until 5.0, there was a bug where BoAs would keep their transmog in the mail if the high level gear you used had no official level requirement (i.e. quest rewards). Now it only works with BoP dungeon drops through the 2 hour trade window.

Cilen @ Vashj - Community - World of Warcraft/Aye @ Scilla - Community - World of Warcraft

What mats do I need for JC to level it to 75 + mats for both necks

How do you link armories In sig

Navigate to your armory, copy the link, should look something like
http:// eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Ranze/advanced this.
Now that you've copied the link, go into your TI settings and chose 'Edit signature' (it's on the left side).

Click into the text field and then click on the small globe symbol, now paste your armory link into that window and click ok.

It should look something like
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Ranze/advanced[ /URL ] without the spaces in the brackets.

To edit what your link actually says, change the text inbetween [ URL ] and [ /URL ] again without the spaces, now it should look something like
[URL="http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Ranze/advanced"]this - awesome fancy text - just my mage's armory though
. You can change fonts, add color and effects (bold, underlined and italic), change the size of your text and the format in which your signature will appear in that editor as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
What mats do I need for JC to level it to 75 + mats for both necks

Roughly 9 stacks of copper and 7 stacks of tin and rough and coarse stones you get from that + 1 Moss Agate for JC 75+both necklaces and Eng 100, take away ~3 stacks of tin ore and stones and you get what you need for JC 75, for the best levelling methods (excluding the usage of Malachites and Tigerseyes, you can just make a mixture of the 3 copper rings till you hit 50 JC instead) visit WoW-professions.com, dat useful information you want

You should always make as many statues as you can and THEN use your ores/bars/gems.

JC statues are cost prohibitive. Save the stones for blasting powder and sharpening stones.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

JC statues are cost prohibitive. Save the stones for blasting powder and sharpening stones.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
[MENTION=3336]Mrcer[/MENTION] asked for JC specifically, so no reason to keep the stones, really.
If they'd also want to get 100 eng, I listed the mats for that as well, or they could just look it up on wow-professions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread