QUESTIONS & ANSWERS - The place for any question about F2P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick Question about gearing a F2P druid:

With resto as my spec (almost no reason not to; Feral and Guardian give no benefits worth mentioning and unlimited mana is fun. That and cat form>Balance) I don't know whether to get actual caster gear (like my logic tells me I should, though logic is out the window with this bracket atm) or just say forget it and gear like rogues and hunters do (due to how powerful the healing is anyways, and because of how mana is unlimited either way.)

TL;DR: Caster Gear or AGI Gear as a Druid?

Quick Question about gearing a F2P druid:

With resto as my spec (almost no reason not to; Feral and Guardian give no benefits worth mentioning and unlimited mana is fun. That and cat form>Balance) I don't know whether to get actual caster gear (like my logic tells me I should, though logic is out the window with this bracket atm) or just say forget it and gear like rogues and hunters do (due to how powerful the healing is anyways, and because of how mana is unlimited either way.)

TL;DR: Caster Gear or AGI Gear as a Druid?

I'm not exactly a Druid guru but I know a druid who is good with the right gear.

Efc @ Tol Barad - Community - World of Warcraft

I noticed that he's in agility gear but he normally is in half agility half int gear.

To answer your question, just have a bit of both. Cat form is resto's main form of damage.

no trinket....
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

on my druid i only rly use trinket if i see a surplus of pallies or priests, you can just disentangle out of everything else.

besides, the extra 12 stam is intimidating to opponents

How can you use crossrealm zones to group with someone on a different realm? Let's say you have a toon on realm "A" and your friend has one on realm "B" how do you know for sure 1. If there are any zones that the two realms have in common(crossrealm) and 2. which zone(s) they have in common?
Does blizzard offer any real time listing of this type of information?
I don't think that all low populated zones contain all US realms in their CRZ's I think they only have certain ones, so how do you know which realm is crossed with which?

Since there was an influx in crap threads, this was pushed back. My question still stands, what is a good/free software for recording WoW on your computer?

I'm not exactly a Druid guru but I know a druid who is good with the right gear.

Efc @ Tol Barad - Community - World of Warcraft

I noticed that he's in agility gear but he normally is in half agility half int gear.

To answer your question, just have a bit of both. Cat form is resto's main form of damage.

NO.

Healers should focus on spellpower, which makes moonfire and wrath the main form of damage for Resto. Resto should honestly just run and moonfire to keep the target in combat, then cat , stealth to hide once dots are gone, or heal someone who is dps. Holy pallies can get away with flexing to DPS due to the current state of their Ohpeeness. Rdruids not so much. No idea on shamalamdingdongs.

In regard to Efc, I assume he wants the agil mostly for dodge and bearform, not catform.

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

can somebody please explain the us server times for me.

I live in germany. This is "Berlin GMT +1" zone.

I found e.g. two us servers in the CST (GMT - 6) timezone:
Aggramar + Cairne

When i logged on @ 13.00 germany time:

Aggramar server time => 06.00 (7 hours difference. fits)
Cairne server time => 05.00 (8 hours difference. doesnt fit)

I thought CST means same time for all servers in this timezone?

Anybody a clue?

Cheers
Gattuso

Realm time has the strange habit of changing to whatever the timezone is for the majority of the players online, but guru chest drops and such types of things occur at the same time irregardless of what it says.

That's really strange.

I have a toon @ cairne going for the AGM. He has about 7 or 8 pieces.

Usually @ 13.00 local germany time it is 06.00 @ cairne.

I logged in and it says 05.00 server time.

I was there @ 4.55 and waited until 05.10. No chest

So it seems to me that it was real 05.00 server time.

Are there servers without timeshift in the winter!?

Really strange.

irregardless

*cringe*

Hi there,
can somebody please explain the us server times for me.

I live in germany. *This is "Berlin GMT +1" zone.

I found e.g. two us servers in the CST (GMT - 6) timezone:
Aggramar + Cairne

When i logged on @ 13.00 germany time:

Aggramar server time => 06.00 (7 hours difference. fits)
Cairne server time => 05.00 (8 hours difference. doesnt fit)

I thought CST means same time for all servers in this timezone?

Anybody a clue?

I noticed that realm times were a bit wonky after daylight savings, I'd double check the time on your server in Orgrimmar/Stormwind (since they aren't CRZed) and base your trip out to Guru on that.

Is it ab cta? Didn't bring my laptop to my inlaws :).

Yes, it is AB CtA (I think just through tonight though)

Edit: that's a lot of words in a row with t's and gh's ^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread