PvP Gear available to twinks?

I stalked this dudes aremory hard core last week. If his achievements are a sign of any sort of creation date, the toon was made like, last year.
Ye but like a timewarp bug during anniversery or something. Just spitballing.

Ye but like a timewarp bug during anniversery or something. Just spitballing.
Yeah, I initially thought it was obtained in Ashran somehow, but I have no clue how they would get into Ashran considering all of it (including vendors) has been moved to an instance version rather than open world. On the off chance he didn't just troll a GM into giving this to him and he actually obtained it in game, my working theory is some bug happens to Stormshield when the timewalking vendors are on the island. I've had conversations with people that have lasted hours just spit-balling ideas, I'm really stumped.

Realistically I think it's just a GM troll but I have my hopes up.

Celestials on Timeless Islands drops Prideful/Grievous gear for low level twinks, but as of 2 weeks ago the loot you get is NOT scaled down.

This piece of armor has the same "timewarped" stamp the gear from the scaled AV vendor had... I highly doubt it was obtained through a vendor though, as he would have purchased weapons and the full set. Not just the shoulders.

Celestials on Timeless Islands drops Prideful/Grievous gear for low level twinks, but as of 2 weeks ago the loot you get is NOT scaled down.
Are you saying that the gear at one point DID scale down?

Hi raz

It makes his character very unique, I haven't seen anyone else with these.
Realistically, any smart person would just keep them tucked away in their bags as a trophy. I doubt he's the only person with items like these.

Realistically, any smart person would just keep them tucked away in their bags as a trophy. I doubt he's the only person with items like these.
those people always end up logging out in their special gear, remember that druid with Tankard o' Terror?

I saw a guy with an ilv136 tankard a few days ago. Reported him : Pepehands:

those people always end up logging out in their special gear, remember that druid with Tankard o' Terror?
Yes and no. During the start of BFA 110s could access and equip level 120 gear which made them ridiculously strong, only like one dude actually logged out in his 120 set, everyone else was smart enough to just keep that shit in their bags and only used the items under special circumstances.

Generally such things get reported and the item taken away, when released to a wider audience there is more chance of keeping items / enchants. To be the only person means he is at risk.

Generally such things get reported and the item taken away, when released to a wider audience there is more chance of keeping items / enchants. To be the only person means he is at risk.
Exactly, using it out in the open like that is sketchy, and he's posted his character in the veteran thread, making this public info. Bad idea on his part.

Users who are viewing this thread