PvP Gear available to twinks?

Razien

Grandfathered
Can somebody explain this to me? I've been away for a while.

How do you get this stuff? By queueing for Random Epic Bg using a 120 or smth?

wtf.png

Unless you can also get the Wotlk ones that have socket slots :)?
Well, it might work how the scaling epics down thing worked.

You get the item, then delete it. Then open a ticket to get the item back but do it on a level 20. They might be dumb enough to mail it to your 20, which scales it down. at least thats how i gather it worked.

... this could be an indication that they are testing the level squish that might let us into wod and potentially making starter editions able to access any zone not current endgame.

fingers crossed people.

Granted none of this stuff will be BiS for my 60 warrior even with socket slots when Shadowlands pre-patch hits but I thought it'd be a fun little thing to collect while I'm waiting.

Which GM could possibly be stupid enough to not only give lv100 PvP gear to a lv20 character, but also make it scale and add the "Timewarped" tag?
Trick question, all of them.
[doublepost=1584736048,1584735302][/doublepost]
Unless you can also get the Wotlk ones that have socket slots :)?
Well you can trade glitch sockets onto belts right now, no gems for us to put into them though.

Well you can trade glitch sockets onto belts right now, no gems for us to put into them though.
I know but if you could get wotlk items like those shoulders, you would be able to put sockets in them. Items have no lv requirement to socket, the belt buckle does.

I know but if you could get wotlk items like those shoulders, you would be able to put sockets in them. Items have no lv requirement to socket, the belt buckle does.
My point still stands, as of right now, we don't have access to any gems to put into sockets as level 20.

My point still stands, as of right now, we don't have access to any gems to put into sockets as level 20.
You can't just use the oldest ones? Not even the greens? Strange that they all have a level requirement, but fair enough. I've never tried to gem anything lower than 59 so I wouldn't know.

You can't just use the oldest ones? Not even the greens? Strange that they all have a level requirement, but fair enough. I've never tried to gem anything lower than 59 so I wouldn't know.
Pretty sure it's an item level requirement, not a level requirement.

You can trade glitch them on.
Yes, the belt buckle on to the belt. Not the gem in to the socket you added using the buckle. It rejects it.
[doublepost=1584753525,1584753244][/doublepost]To follow up on that being more specific: The newly added socket slot rejects the gem because you don't meet the level requirement of the belt buckle e.g. 70+.

Afaik gems only have an ilvl ceiling, no floor.

Was there a wod world boss that dropped pvp pieces? I cant remember.

Users who are viewing this thread