Purj's PTR Enchant Findings

Yup. What made you think otherwise? Even at 90 you don't need the profession to apply the enchant, aside from Profession specific enchants/tinkers.

Curley was constantly whining last night about having to level every profession up at 90...

Enchant Weapon - Spellsurge could be cool

Does this mean Loom Sword > SF?

If the patch turns out to be just like it says in the note now, which is very unlikely.

This is like people discussing the viability of monks a year before MoP even got released. We'll have to wait and see.

Didn't see anyone mention this, but this could change double SF back to being BiS, as weapon chains are considered enchants and will most likely scale down the 40 hit rating gained from Pyrium.

Tinkers work at 19? I thought they didn't? Also in that guide it shows items that are profession specific. People earlier said that they didn't work?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can enchant SF by trade or just buy the scroll and enchant SF with 90 enchants, I guess SF still will be bis.

Nope. Due to the bursty nature of the bracket, stamina is going to be much more valuable than a 30 dmg proc. You will want Loom weapons in every build methinks. Stuff like Windwalk is going to be highly sought after in just about every match up vs rogues.

Tinkers work at 19? I thought they didn't?

As long as they require 500 engineering to use then yeah, they won't work at 19. It's not like you have BoAs to put them on anyway.

Nope. Due to the bursty nature of the bracket, stamina is going to be much more valuable than a 30 dmg proc. You will want Loom weapons in every build methinks. Stuff like Windwalk is going to be highly sought after in just about every match up vs rogues.

As long as they require 500 engineering to use then yeah, they won't work at 19. It's not like you have BoAs to put them on anyway.

Why does that guide also include profession specific items? Like is it possible to put the LW specific one on the BOA legs then mail to 19?

Why does that guide also include profession specific items? Like is it possible to put the LW specific one on the BOA legs then mail to 19?

Stop worrying about profession-specific stuff. You can't get any benefit from it at 19.

Users who are viewing this thread