Prot pallies? lets talk about hpals

Holypowah

Is a noob
Why are people trashing Prot pallies when Hpals are even more overpowered in terms of survivability and damage? Hpals actually do more damage than Prot pallies if you think clearly. Prot pallies have 2 strong burst abilities(avenger shield and holy wrath) while hpals have very strong damage 24/7 from spamming Denounce and Holy shock. Not to mention they have overpowered healing like any healer but they also have 2 instant heals. You guys should really start complaining about Hpals than Prot paladins.

we should all play locks and warriors

Druids?

I prefer no complaining at all. <3

Well I guess I could join in on complaining about Hpal, because I miss enjoying playing one. But the complaints are pretty much the same as for the other healers, Blizz please nerf mana regen some MOAR!

Sorry Yde but we have to.
How you doing? Long.time no see.
Doing alright but not playing much, miss seing you on AP when I'm on. :/ Added Gharley and Merula, make sure to add my new shaman Formol. ^^

Prots are annoying when they are good but a bad one can't really do much. With enough debuffs they can be absolutely deadly moreso then rogues I'd even say but again a good prot (imo) only comes around 1 in every 20ish prots I see. I've seen Hpals topping dmg while I'm getting gy farmed outdmging hunts and Bdruids and everything but spriests. Idk how it is at 90 but denounce rly needs to be looked at for this level because 400 denounce crits just isn't right for a HEALER.

No offense but did you read what I wrote?
Yes, I did, and my own main complaint is that I would like to have much higher mana costs and slow regen. On all of my healers of course, but especially so I might enjoy playing my paladin again.

What made you think I did not?

Yes, I did, and my own main complaint is that I would like to have much higher mana costs and slow regen. On all of my healers of course, but especially so I might enjoy playing my paladin again.

What made you think I did not?

Higher mana cost and slow regen won't change much for hpals.

I disagree. Higher mana cost and slower regen would force healers to manage mana again, which was an enjoyable aspect of the game for me. Depending on how it's implemented it could prevent the boring spam of any ability.

simple

treat hpals just as if you would prot.My policy and outlook on OP classes hasnt changed since cata. I simply treat ANY druid/paladin/rogue as if they are a level 24 and view them on the same level AS IF they are a lvl 24

Users who are viewing this thread