Prot pallies? lets talk about hpals

Did you know that PvP is about burst, not sustained dps.

Feeling like reposting it. Who cares about sustained dps in an environment dominated by healers? Avenger's Shield does a fair amount of damage and allows a 3 second window to boot healers in.

Neither do you son

Good thing you finally specced Pursuit of Justice instead of Speed of Light. Stop talking like you know anything about this bracket like everyone else in this topic, except for Kahr who twinks in like every bracket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feeling like reposting it. Who cares about sustained dps in an environment dominated by healers?

Good thing you finally specced Pursuit of Justice instead of Speed of Light. Stop talking like you know anything about this bracket like everyone else in this topic except for Kahr who twinks in like every bracket.
You're right except for the fact Kahr doesn't twink in every bracket. He's just some lowballer 19 :p

Feeling like reposting it. Who cares about sustained dps in an environment dominated by healers? Avenger's Shield does a fair amount of damage and allows a 3 second window to boot healers in.

Good thing you finally specced Pursuit of Justice instead of Speed of Light. Stop talking like you know anything about this bracket like everyone else in this topic, except for Kahr who twinks in like every bracket.

What the hell are you talking about? When did I spec speed of light? Stop making crap up.

ok
simple. repeated again. Since druids and paladins take 3-4f2p non rogue dps to bring down, TREAT THOSE CLASSES AS IF IT IS A LEVEL 24

Anything can be op as Lon as its a good player behind the toon

QFT

How many times did i hear "OMG resto druid OP nerf it" when good rogues kill ambush + kick kill me, or palas keep me silenced while they nuke fc, or sham purges my heals letting other dps roflstomp me or the fc. Just some examples.

The same applies for palas. Not matter how a good played paladin is so annoyingly difficult to kill, leave them alone.
Learn to use your ccs at the right time together as a team and they are all ressing in the graveyard, even sp 24 priests.

Edit: corrected kidney shot, for kick. Some confusion as i have the spells in Italian. My bad.

Prot has superior burst and yes, pvp is about burst, but after you survive AS and HoJ, prot damage is too piddly to overcome rejuv. Denounce is mad sustained deeps not canceled by rejuv, and a pair of hella good instaheals + unlimited mana > 25% stamina
I'd like to close by saying Jsu8 is still pretty damn wrong pretty damn often (no offense brutha - you did well cutting down on the forum spam imo)

Wrong in what?

Users who are viewing this thread