US Project: GG Nineteen

1. Horde or Alliance?[/B]

I would prefer to play alliance.

2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?

I would love to play a hunter or destro lock.

Accepted on either class on alliance, just make sure you add your details to the twink network thread! :)

I've added your BattleTag.

People who don't put in effort on their apps will get denied, We can't deal with bad apps. This is not wellfare.

1. Horde or Alliance?
- Both factions suit me.

- Survival Hunter. It's my favorite 19s class, because of the versatility, and the semi high skill cap.

3. What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
- I need all gear (BoA and BoE + enchants). I need a guild to buy BoA's in, but not long-term.

4. Have you played in a twink bracket before?
- Yes I've played both 19s and 29s on EU. Mainly 29s, due to 19s being inactive.

5. Why do you need funding?
- Because I simply cannot afford buying wow tokens, on top of the cost of the game + subscription.

6. How can our funding help your twinking experience?
- Your funding makes it possible for me to experience the US twinking bracket/community, which I've never heard anything negative about.

7. How do you play your class?
- Hunter is very strong, as it is very versatile, having both defensive and offensive strengths and weaknesses. At the start of the game, with no picks, I either participate in the teamfight or wait for the efc to pick, and then take him down. From there on out I react to the situation to my best ability. I tend to defend the fc, since concussive shot, roar of sac are both extremely strong abilities. If used right. But if the team I'm on already has a strong defense, I go on the offense and take advantage of a hunter's great chasing potential. I always keep the flintlocke's proc in mind, and take that into consideration when I play the game.

8. How do you contribute to your team?
- By playing to the best of my ability and trying to cheer people up when it seems there is no hope left for victory.

9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
- I like winning, like everyone else on the planet. I love friendly competition as it makes it more exciting to play the game, and makes me want to become a better player.
I like a good challenge, and from what I've heard I won't be disappointed.

10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
- I was raiding with a semi hardcore raiding guild with a good community, and a good balance between the social aspect and the serious aspect. The guild disbanded, and I went onto twinking, as I've done in previous expansions when there is nothing else to do of my interest. I made a couple toons, and participated in the occasional wsg pop on eu. Then I met Systm, who introduced me to 20-29s and he soon thereafter invited me to HUSTLE, where I met Slacknul, Sapah, Phonebook etc. And although I've enjoyed playing 29s for the past three months, I now tend to get bored, as the games are uncoordinated, random, and hardly ever competitive. Then, a couple days ago, Slacknul gave me the idea of playing US 19s, I spoke with him for a while and decided to do it.

11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
- I heard about the project [MENTION=18898]Twit[/MENTION]ch.tv/fearthebuns but I never took the time to look into what it was really about, but Sapah told me in depth about the project this morning.

12. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
- No, but I've done that when you read this post

13. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
- http://i.imgur.com/YIZY98L.jpg

14. What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
- Dedication, open-mindness and friendship.

15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
- Cull (Juicy), Sapah, Slacknul, Systm

16 Is there anything else we should know about you?
- I usually play 16:00-24:00 (GMT+1) on weekdays and I play a lot in the weekends aswell.

Horde or Alliance?
- Can play either.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
- Would prefer to play a discipline priest as I've only been playing DPS in both 19s and 29s and I thought I wanted to try out something new and I felt like discipline looked the most fun to play at 19.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
- I've got all the BoAs and if for some reason I miss one or whatever I'll buy it myself, I only need money for enchants.

Have you played in a twink bracket before?
- Yes, mostly 19s. Started playing in cata as a hunter back when explosive shot hit for an insane amount. Didn't play as much in MoP but played every now and then we recieved pops in EU on my hunter/boomie. Have been doing the same in WoD but have mostly been playing on my 29 boomie.

Why do you need funding?
- Enchants nowadays are expensive and I am not gonna afford them on a new server and therefore I need your help in funding them (or money) to me.

How can our funding help your twinking experience?
- It will help me getting into games a lot quicker than on my own since I would like to start up on a server where a lot of 19s already are playing instead of playing on a dead twink realm.

How do you play your class?
- Disc can be played both offensive and defensive. It has strong heals as well as off damage which can be great for example when helping to get the EFC down as well as making sure the DPS stays alive. The shields also contribute a lot since they have such a big absorb. If I choose to play defense then it should be up at the FC at all times as well as keeping him topped with my heals. I can also use my damage to apply pressure on the enemy damage dealers and healers for that matter.

How do you contribute to your team?
- By being friendly and always doing what I can to win. It doesn't help to flame people so having a friendly attitude towards your team and the enemy team will definitely help.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
- I am. I love winning and I hate losing. Whenever there's a challenge I take it and it helps me become better. I've been competing my whole life, you could say I live for it.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
- I've always enjoyed twinking in various brackets so when I saw this I thought I'd give it a shot. The only thing I am doing right now is semi-hardcore raiding and like I said I've always enjoyed twinking so hopefully the EU 19 bracket will revive to make us relive the good old days.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
- I was just looking around on TI and saw this thread and instantly got interested.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
- Now I have.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
- http://i.imgur.com/HyEIex7.jpg - Me fooling around on my main in some pugs, but it covers my whole UI.

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
- Dedication to play at my very best and to establish friendship with people that are likeminded.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
- Have none that I can say for sure if they still play or not, sadly.

Is there anything else we should know about you?
- I love gaming and football. That's something atleast.

Do you have any questions for us?
- None that I can think of right now.

Two days into my journey with GG19 and here I stand as a new almost BiS resto shaman, if you dont have the means to get your twink up and running on your own these guys are really helpful and waste no time getting you set up if you put the effort in first, you even have the freedom to choose some of your enchants that come down to personal preference
Shambiguous @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Horde or Alliance?

doesn't matter if, i can play both factions and i know both lands good.

i like to play every class, but i want to play the most ret/h pala, feral druid, disc priest and Brewmaster/windwalker monk. Right now i play Brewmaster monk.

I need gold for enchantsments to make my lvl 19 a good twink. i think i also need gold for some weapons or some gear like if i play monk maybe i need shadowfang. i try to make gold myself as soon when i start playing but in the beginning its not much and i am still a lvl 19.

I did one with 9 frends and we dind't played that much because we where a small guild, but we owned sometimes really hard. i whas always the flagcarrier as Brewmaster and that felt really really nice. i also tried lvl 70 twink but that dind't work that well. i wanted to play a lvl 29 twink but then i heared of this and wanted to make more then 1 lvl 19 twink.

Why do you need funding?

For enchants and maybe some armor and weapons depents on the calls i am gonna play or that you guys want me to play.

Well first of all i make new frends, second of all i get so much more experience in the twink community and thirth of all i always wanted this.

i think i played my class very rushed, but in the past week i tried to play very safe and defensiv on my monk in arena's and battle grounds and that worked out pretty good if i can say myself.

in my old teams i always whas the nice guy and i couldn't blame anyone accept myself. so i am a happy guy the cant really rage actually.

my highest qualifies whas a 1900 ratet on my mage in Mop, and then a already played on my twink. and on twinks cant you have a ladder.

i wanted this a long long time already but i think now is the time i can try to beat players on a higher lvl. i also hate lvling and just want to pvp with frends or new frends as much as i can so my skill can grow in this Community.

i find it myself, because i am searsching for a good guild for a long time now.

Lasandra @ The Maelstrom - Community - World of Warcraft

my %100 and a nice teammate.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?

nope my old guild died so i am the only one left and no frend plays anymore.

i am a 15 year old boy who stands open for any ideas you have and really wanna achive something with one of my twinks. and i love arena's with a good frend premade i can play them all day. if you want to contact me this is my blizzard acount arcanedragon#2538

I want to play on your EU guild :D.

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Horde or Alliance?

doesn't matter if, i can play both factions and i know both lands good.

i like to play every class, but i want to play the most ret/h pala, feral druid, disc priest and Brewmaster/windwalker monk. Right now i play Brewmaster monk.

I need gold for enchantsments to make my lvl 19 a good twink. i think i also need gold for some weapons or some gear like if i play monk maybe i need shadowfang. i try to make gold myself as soon when i start playing but in the beginning its not much and i am still a lvl 19.

I did one with 9 frends and we dind't played that much because we where a small guild, but we owned sometimes really hard. i whas always the flagcarrier as Brewmaster and that felt really really nice. i also tried lvl 70 twink but that dind't work that well. i wanted to play a lvl 29 twink but then i heared of this and wanted to make more then 1 lvl 19 twink.

Why do you need funding?

For enchants and maybe some armor and weapons depents on the calls i am gonna play or that you guys want me to play.

Well first of all i make new frends, second of all i get so much more experience in the twink community and thirth of all i always wanted this.

i think i played my class very rushed, but in the past week i tried to play very safe and defensiv on my monk in arena's and battle grounds and that worked out pretty good if i can say myself.

in my old teams i always whas the nice guy and i couldn't blame anyone accept myself. so i am a happy guy the cant really rage actually.

my highest qualifies whas a 1900 ratet on my mage in Mop, and then a already played on my twink. and on twinks cant you have a ladder.

i wanted this a long long time already but i think now is the time i can try to beat players on a higher lvl. i also hate lvling and just want to pvp with frends or new frends as much as i can so my skill can grow in this Community.

i find it myself, because i am searsching for a good guild for a long time now.

Lasandra @ The Maelstrom - Community - World of Warcraft

my %100 and a nice teammate.

nope my old guild died so i am the only one left and no frend plays anymore.

i am a 15 year old boy who stands open for any ideas you have and really wanna achive something with one of my twinks. and i love arena's with a good frend premade i can play them all day. if you want to contact me this is my blizzard acount arcanedragon#2538

I want to play on your EU guild :D.

Just talked to you over Btag, You thought GG 19 was for EU aswell, but this is only meant for the people located on the US servers. Good luck on EU :)

*I made some answers this color because they're longer and it's probably easier to read for some people. *

Horde or Alliance?
* I prefer Alliance, but I can play Horde if needed.

* I would like to play a Holy/Prot Paladin or a Warlock (any spec), whatever is available out of those. I'm not entirely needing of funding, I can genuinely fund myself of anything I need gold-wise.

*I don't need gold, but I would require some help with getting the BoP/BiS items. I also need an active supporting guild that I can play with and enjoy spend my resources to assist others.

* Never an "official" twink bracket, I suppose. I haven't dedicated much time to Twinks since TBC/WOTLK but I've always had one or two that I played quite a bit on. I just never got involved in a community that revolves around it so I thought this was a fun thing to get in to.

Why do you need funding?
* I don't need general funding, I just need a supportive community/guild that's willing to help out with guiding me as I progress my character. Things like BiS items or tips and tricks that I can use, I appreciate every bit of advice is given.

*I haven't been in the twink game for awhile, but I absolutely love it and joining with this community is an opportunity to get back into it with a supportive team of players helping each other out to reach their goal(s).

* If I am a Holy Paladin I play fairly supportive, I'm not too fond of pocket healing unless it's a VIP target like a flag carrier, etc. I like to be up in the battle healing all my allies while they're fighting. If i'm an offensive damage class like the Warlock I genuinely stand my ground with a team. I don't wander off and nuke people, I play both defensively and offensively simultaneously I guess? Lol

*Depending on what role I'm filling, you can always count on me to be a team player. I always tell people "Rely on people who you know rely on you" and I stand by that quite a bit. I try my best to assist with whatever I can, and am always willing to make sacrifices for those who aren't as lucky or stable as myself or others around me. I'm writing this application knowing that I'm going to rely on the community for help in getting me set up but later on I'm also stating that later down the line when others in the community need someone to rely on they know I got their back.

* I'm very interested but I can't say I'm qualified or experienced, I poked around in Comp. PvP over the years of playing WoW, but I never actually committed to it. The only thing I can offer is knowledge of game and it's mechanics.

* Like I stated in some of the above answers, since I stumbled across the experience of a twink on WoW back in 2007 when I started playing, it looked like a lot of fun. I remember sitting in Goldshire with some of my friends and there was always a group of 19 twinks running about dueling and having fun so I decided to get into myself. I remember thinking how cool it was when I got to see a lvl 29 or 39 twink (which was very rare for me since I played on a low pop realm from 2007 - 2012). I came across this community, and it sparked my interest again because I never had much success in trying to "twink" back in the day so I eventually gave up and focused on straight PvE all those years so when I saw all this I was blown away by all the dedication and willingness to help.

* I browsed the web looking at old twink threads and videos from various forums and YouTube and I found this website, noticed it was still active because the ones I usually browsed weren't active anymore and decided to apply!

* No, I have not. I honestly just browsed some threads on here then registered and applied when I read this one. I'd be absolutely more than happy to supply links to that thread as soon as I can find it (I tried finding it when I came to this question and no success.)

x3vfon.jpg

My UI is default but all my keys are binded to my Razer mouse, I just reinstalled WoW on my new PC so I haven't touched my custom UI yet but it's in progress :)

*I can offer time and devotion to progressing my character so I can provide my absolute 100% best when filling that role to the community. As well as offer my resources and my time to assist others with their progress or providing any insight/knowledge I can.

*No, I do not.

*If you want some personal info I'll provide a little bio.

My name is James, I'm 20 years old and I work at a restaurant called Round Table Pizza. I'm going to school to be a Vet Tech, and hopefully start my career at a zoo or local wildlife rehab center. I used to drive an '08 ford ranger before I wrecked it in an accident, so now I'm browsing for a new car. Bears are my life essence, and my spirit animal. I like tattoos, currently I only have one but I have budget for a few more I just need the time.

Do you have any questions for us
*I do not , only if I do not find the network thread soon maybe if I could get a link or to get directed to that thread that'll be helpful :)

Thank you for your consideration!

Hi Twinks!

Just wanted to give GG Nineteen a Massive shoutout for helping me gear my new FC druid.

Specia Thanks to Conq and Eggs for helping me get on my feet so quick!

Here is a armory of my FC Fckangkong @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft.

Once again, I appreciate the help you guys have done for me.

Guy if you put a good effort in your application, these guys will go out of their way to help you as quick and best they can.

1. Horde or Alliance?
- Both factions suit me.

- Survival Hunter. It's my favorite 19s class, because of the versatility, and the semi high skill cap.

Accepted, hunter on either faction. You need to add your details to the Twink Networking Thread, send me a PM when you've done so and I'll get in touch with you in-game. :)

Hi Twinks!

Just wanted to give GG Nineteen a Massive shoutout for helping me gear my new FC druid.

Specia Thanks to Conq and Eggs for helping me get on my feet so quick!

Here is a armory of my FC Fckangkong @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft.

Once again, I appreciate the help you guys have done for me.

Guy if you put a good effort in your application, these guys will go out of their way to help you as quick and best they can.

Good to see you back on Twinkinfo mate! Cheers!

Horde or Alliance?
I would like to play horde, but can play either faction.

I would like to receive funding for a brew master monk, because I like the class and enjoy playing it. I also heard that warlocks are fun but I definitely would like to play a monk.

All of the above. I have heirlooms but not any off pieces and I just heard about this community and decided to roll a twink on Bleeding Hollow, so no gold atm either.

I have been playing in the 10-19 twink bracket since Burning Crusade.

Why do you need funding?
I need funding because I just made a character on Bleeding Hollow therefore I have no gold or guild to help me with twinking, and would like to build a great twink as I love twinking and PvP.

The funding will ultimately help get my character twinked out so that I can then enjoy pvp in wargames, arenas, etc with fellow twinks from the community/

In bgs I will do whatever is needed of me I am a brew monk so when I am needed to I will stay on defense to slow down the efc or I will be the flag carrier.

I will listen to my team, whatever is needed of me I will try my best to complete the task.

I am interested in PvP as PvP is the main reason I play the game. My passion to PvP and kill the enemy is what qualifies me.

I have always enjoyed 19 twinking for years so when I found out there was a big community based around it I had to become a member.

[MENTION=4340]rusks[/MENTION] sent me/referred me to the thread.

No I have not, but I will be sure to.

Imgur

I do not have much to offer but in the long run I would also like to help other people get twinked out so they can enjoy twinks with everyone.

I have a couple friends that are also in 19 twink bracket with me. I have told them about this community and they are going to make new chars on Bleeding Hollow as well, and join the community.

Not much except that I love to kill alliance.

Not at the moment.

1. [*=1]Horde or Alliance?
    I would like to play on Alliance. But I'm pretty easy and can play either.
    [*=1]What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
    I would like to play a Hunter, any spec. I've done some research and I believe Survival is the best option? I played level 19 hunter twinks more than 5 years ago and I came across someone in trade chat on my first week back on WoW advertising this website. I would love to go back to my origins and begin playing hunter again.
    [*=1]What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
    If possible all of the above, however I'm not a scavenger and will be able to fend for myself for the majority of the items I need. Maybe some enchants as I currently don't have much gold at the moment since i spent it all buying my Heirlooms first.
    [*=1]Have you played in a twink bracket before?
    Yes I played a level 19 Hunter and Rogue back in 06/7.
    [*=1]Why do you need funding?
    Because I'd like to get back into 19 twinking! I was really young back when i played and I remember it being the time of my life, I'd like to relive those epic moments! And because I'm finding it hard to fully adjust to the game at this current stage.
    [*=1]How can our funding help your twinking experience?
    I'm a perfectionist in whatever I want to achieve and won't stop until I've become the best I can be. Funding would make it easier to get on my feet and start my twinking adventure again.
    [*=1]How do you play your class?
    I'm still adapting to WoW in general but I'm a quick learner and can tell from right and wrong. I want to play my class to the best of my ability and however it best suits my team.
    [*=1]How do you contribute to your team?
    By doing my roles, whether I am to play defensively, offensively or strengthen our 'Mid' I will do whatever necessary to be of value to my team mates.
    [*=1]Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
    PvP has always been my passion. As said earlier when I use to play I was very young and pretty average at the game. I have no qualifications at this stage. Do you mean rating in arenas? I guess all I could say is that I'm motivated in the bracket as it use to be one i loved.
    [*=1]What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
    Past experiences, new challenges and most especially just to have fun enjoying a new hobby.
    [*=1]How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
    I got told about this thread from trade chat about an hour ago. Can't remember who but the word 'twink' caught my eye and I decided to check it out, happy I did. Also this Twink Cup competition seems rather interesting. Never had anything like this back when I played (I think anyway).
    [*=1]Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
    No i haven't, I shall look into that right after this. I'm currently on a starter edition so I will need to upgrade soon.
    [*=1]Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
    I don't currently have a level 19 Hunter. I'd be happy to send you a screenshot of my UI once completed. I thought I'd give this a shot before I start leveling.
    [*=1]What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
    These questions are hard O.O. I don't know anyone yet but I would rather let my actions speak louder than words. I'm a laid back guy (from Australia) who just tries to have a good time but also can be quite competitive. Can say without a doubt I've never seen such a tight knit community like this before. I didn't keep up with 19's back when I played but i definitely don't remember everyone being like a 'community' maybe I was just oblivious lol.
    [*=1]Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
    Maybe I might see some old faces but i played on Stormstrike so if anyone is from that battle-group that still plays I might be able to recognize them.
    [*=1]Is there anything else we should know about you?
    No dirty little secrets lol.
    [*=1]Do you have any questions for us?
    Nope! Sorry if I havent put much information, kind of new to this sort of thing. I'd be happy to answer more precise questions in further detail. And thank you for reading!

Accepted

We haven't funded many monks yet. please contact searinglight ingame and if he's not still awol on a private 70s server he'll sort you out. If you can't get hold of him send me a PM.

Is there a btag or something to contact searinglight?

People who don't put in effort on their apps will get denied, We can't deal with bad apps. This is not wellfare.

I am brand new and don't want to put forth any effort into getting what I need, so it's up to all you rich folk to give me sum welfare so I will be able to play.

1. Either faction, I'm willing to pay for a faction change for the double ring.

2. I'll willingly play any class or spec that is in need of, simply because I can't ever decide which class I want to play. I also want to have some sort of value to the bracket instead of just being another typical 19 class.

3. Guild & gear (Selling a shroud on BH currently)
njg8YoT.jpg

4. Yes I have, I've played in the 19 twink bracket since vanilla. Including multiple pservers such as, hamcake land - V-Quality - Mayhem-wow (LOC v4) and others I can't rememeber.

5. I don't need as much funding via gold but I do need a guild and I need help with achieving bis gear/enchants for my specific class as I'm not very familiar with the current state of 19 twinking.

6. Your funding will help my twinking experience by allowing me to learn how to appropriately twink in WoD, hopefully giving me the skills and knowledge to help others twink in WoD.

7. I contribute to my team by maintaining a positive attitude and doing what needs to be done in order to win.

8. I'm very interested in competitive PvP, I've been playing in BGs for a loooooong time. I'm only now getting into the arena scene on my main however I have played 2s on AT and reached 1900 on a hpal.

9. The Twink Cup actually sparked my interest, after hearing about it through in-game friends I checked it out and thought it looked pretty awesome. (Before WoD it was simply because I hated levelling and PvP was kinda my thing)

10. I was told in-game by someones main, I'm not too sure who it was. They messaged me after they thought I was selling a gloom for 30k, we then somehow started talking about the GG project.

11. I have not, mainly because I haven't actually started a 19 twink yet.
Critz#6830

12. Sure - Imgur

13. I offer a positive attitude, skill, I'm happy to help anyone that needs support with dungeon runs/twink advice and I'd love to become a twink role model.

14. Uh, I've talked to Paulqt before and added him to my btag.

15. Nothing really, other than the fact that I live in Australia.

2ptCKkE.jpg

Yes! I've played in the 24 twink bracket since Cata, I've played multiple different rogues, hunters, mages, and druids in the bracket, and I also played in the 29 bracket when the pvp level scaling was changed. However, I'm not too experienced in the 19 twink bracket.

Why do you need funding?

I need funding because I have no money! Almost all of the funds I've ever had for twinking have been supplied by my friends because I do not have the time or patience to work the AH. Also, I've had so many different twinks that the reserve gold that I did have from leveling through MoP and WoD is gone for spending on expensive enchants and profession leveling. Also, I can't afford to buy wow tokens :(

Oh man, funding could help my experience so much! Right now it seems like an impossible prospect to obtain some of the ridiculous BiS pieces for my new 19 Pally, and trying to do pvp without them or BiS enchants is painful. When you can get 1v2d by a disc priest in an arena with your friend, you know somethings wrong with your gear. I've only played a strong BiS character once (on a 24 twink hunter) and I really miss the excitement of coming first in bgs and wrecking people in duels and war games! Also, it looks like a pretty hopeless road when I look at the amount of money and time that it would take to gear up one level 19, when I don't really have the time to spend hours on one guy.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on?

I would like to receive funding on a Retribution Paladin!

Do You want to be Horde or Alliance?

I would like to be alliance (human)!

I am very interested in competitive PvP! I've had a lot of fun playing premades and even just destroying in normal bgs, and I can stand up with the best of them in twink brackets. I managed to get 1750 in 2s, which doesnt sound like much, but it does put me above average haha, and my best friend is 2200 in 3s and I play with him often and I like to think I've got a similar skill level!

Well, my friend came to me with the prospect of GG 19 and I was instantly excited to participate! I've always wanted to make a 19 twink since I started doing 24s, but I was always worried that queue times were too long. However, after this project came out I knew that queues would be bearable and that it would be awesome to play 19s! Also, the 19 bracket seems like more of a challenge than the 29 bracket which mainly consists of stomping unfortunate level 20s.

How did you find out about this thread?

My friend who is also participating showed me it and told me to apply!

You must sign up your information on the Twink Networking Thread

Got it!

Only that you won't regret funding me!

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI

Its only the basic UI right now, I don't have any working addons currently installed.

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community

I can offer my great attitude, good teamwork, and willingness to go out of my way to help other members of the community! I also bring a good amount of variety and help to my guild with the class/spec that I'm playing, and I've picked up Ret because I know its helpful for my team, not for my own personal needs. If you'd like you can talk to my friend Alientoloss who is already very active in the community!

1. Either faction, I'm willing to pay for a faction change for the double ring.

2. I'll willingly play any class or spec that is in need of, simply because I can't ever decide which class I want to play. I also want to have some sort of value to the bracket instead of just being another typical 19 class.

3. Guild & gear (Selling a shroud on BH currently)
njg8YoT.jpg

Hey mate, as the team says you will be able to fully fund yourself through selling the Gloomshroud Armor - it is a very expensive item. We'd still be willing to welcome you to the guild on BH, Laughing Skull FTW, where you can meet some of our mates and we can help you with advice/guidance on what the best gear/enchants are in the bracket currently. Add me on real id and we'll move forward :)

I want to give a shout out to the whole Project GG team. You guys are a blessing to the bracket. Especially Conq, Eggs, and Dontdodrugs. You're great role models for the rest of the bracket.

I plan on continuing to increase my recruiting efforts to help bring awareness to Project GG, the Twink Cup, and the bracket in general.

Users who are viewing this thread