US Project: GG Nineteen

Horde or Alliance?
Hi, I like to Start off, I am asking to have four pieces funded on bakemaster-bleedinghollow alliance.
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
Well, you can call me an oddball but I would like to be receiving items on my hunter for the spec Marksman. I may play beast Mastery with it and try it out but I am sticking away from survival for obvious reasons because I'm different. This video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEOiyRkSLAE, is an example of me
playing Marksman in Premade scenarios and successfully using it for the benefit of the team and takes the audience by surprise making hb's mouth almost drop because no one knew what had happened. These moments are truly amazing to view as a player's point of view who plays an underrated class and it is truly breath-taking. As playing Marksman Hunter I hope to be a role model for other hunters who join the community and want to try a new class other than the ordinary, boring Survival Hunter. I have some gear but I am clearly no where near best in slot for Hunter's for Marksman but I also love that this spec brings an objective style to the bg. From being in midfight and securing killing blows are landing the kill on the fc when it is
most needed. Marksman is truly a cool spec and I'd love to pursue it. But also, I've been known to FC in pugs on my hunter and I found that maybe this funding would be worth to the community because I would be able to help teams who don't have the normal rdruid fc on their team and I could play as a Fc for the current game if needed.
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
I need four items for my Marksman Hunter, Gloomshroud Armor, Blackened Defias Belt, Forest Leather Bracers, and lastly Feet of the Lynx.
Have you played in a twink bracket before?
I have played at the 70 twink bracket and the 19 twink bracket for a while and last season in 2s on my 70 ele I got 2700 in 2s and it was a cool experience. The 19 twink bracket has hit home though. I play endgame at a Rank one glad level but more times than not you'll see me in the gulch playing pugs with the guys from the guild or just messing around that playing arenas at end game because in my point of view twinking is more fun than playing endgame.
Why do you need funding?
I need funding because my Guild Master of Waka Flocka Adivsed me to come here to get more gear for my Marksman set because it is needed for premades and since I will be premading I need the best of the best gear. This is the main reason for the funding, but overall it helps the community in the long run because in pugs I will be an inspiration and role model for other hunters who want to play Marksman Hunter.
How can our funding help your twinking experience?
It will help me in premades in the future and it will also help me in the Twink Cup over come other match ups because I will have the upper hand over the undergeared hunter. For sure, these items will also help my friends and I in the gulch overcome the impossible from being able to disgenage and land the aim shot on the efc to secure the win. Mainly though, it will help me in premades and will also help my team in the "underpowered" twink cup where I look forward to play Marksman hunter because it is my main spec.
How do you play your class?
I play my class objectively, from if there is no fc in my group, im the fc. Also, I play my class smart, I'm disciplined and I would sacrifice my life in the Gulch to buy time for my healers in the Gulch. Beyond this, there is a lot to explain about how I play my class but in the end, I follow my strat caller's decisions and I do my role in the gulch. Pull back to efc, protect my fc, and land the kills from having the strongest moving cast on the gulch. Therefore, I play my class for the benefit for the team and not self centered, because it the Gulch everyone has a role and I won't be the weak link on the team.
How do you contribute to your team?
I contribute my team something that no one else can, a mindset that is positive, an attitude that won't put there head down and keep going after being capped back to back in the first 5 minutes of the game. I will keep the team up and keep pushing. I will be the voice in their heads that keep them moving forward and keep swapping from dps, healer, healer, dps to finally reach the graveyard to get tunnel control. This is what I can contribute to any team, a positive mind set that will make the team advanced.
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
I am interested in tons of competitive PvP. As of right now I sit 3 Hunters at 2640-2650 range sitting Glad right now and maybe they'll get rank one glad but I'll make sure they will if the rating gets inflated the last week. Also I'm extremely excited for the Twink Cup because it will be the first big tournament I'll be apart of that had a year of preparation for.
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
I played the 70 bracket a lot, and twinking was always a thing that came to the attention of my eye that twinking was the star of the gaming experience in wow. I was recruited by some people from this bracket to play 19s because of my skills from 100 and have adapted to become a worthy hunter in the 19 bracket.
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
My Guild Master who I said before referred to this thread because I needed better gear. This thread was brought my attention and I had known about it in the past before. Now I am ready to ask for some big gifts from the community because I have already contributed to the community too.
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
Yes, I added Master#11830 and my armory Bakemaster @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft to the thread.
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Imgur
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
I have the keystrokes from the keyboard to offer to the community and my positive attitude. I can help the alliance side get better pugs for the main competitive guilds have gone horde and I have had really good games alliance so far and also I can help the bracket in my skill. Overall though, I help a lot of people in this bracket from forming a group for AGM, or flying someone around for the fishing Tourny, Go twinks!
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Shout out to Nastimyt for coming back to the bracket and starting the whole chain and growth of the 19 bracket again!
Is there anything else we should know about you?
I am an all around helpful person who is just asking for some help from the community, but saying that sounds selfish in a lot of ways. In words you can not explain the devotion that someone puts into the community from sharing my stream to the public, allowing games to be premaded from the use of the spectator addon, and showing my youtube videos of premades freely for others to improve. Beyond this, you should know that I'm a person whos looking not just at the Twink Cup but the next year ahead of it too.
Do you have any questions for us?
How can I help the community more? :p[/LEFT​

[MENTION=24061]Eggs[/MENTION] [MENTION=9950]Drugs[/MENTION] [MENTION=189]Conq[/MENTION]

I'd like to thank you guys and everybody involved in this project, so nice to see tinks helping fellow tinks.. Especially coming from EU, I guarantee that w/o this project a lot of EU players would never have joined US, I wouldnt.

Big thx to [MENTION=7799]Balditron[/MENTION] and [MENTION=24061]Eggs[/MENTION] for (slush)funding me and getting me geared, mad respect! See ya in da gulch! :)

EU

I'll take care of this one conq... ;)

Hey Hamcake,

If you don't have a Wod account level 90 you'll be missing out on leg armors and shoulder enchants and will be gimping yourself a little. All of the 10+ EU guys we've funded have gone down the wod account route.

If you can stump up the $IRL we'll take care of the rest.

For EU's brand new to the US we provide :

heirlooms (2+ hr guild rep farm for guild heirlooms)
boes (non GF)
all enchants including gift enchants, leg armor, shoulder enchants
bags and a little spending gold

There's a Furbolg group with slots free this weekend (which I keep forgetting to post about ... bollocks), and we have a quest or two to share that skips some of the long quest chains.

If you want to complete an application that would be great, but in your case it's not necessary.

If you have any old skool twink friends who might be interested in joining you on the US let them know about this offer too please, the more the merrier.

Don't worry about wasting our time or gold - We'd love to help get you back into 19s and rocking and wrecking in WSG again.
Afaik you don't need a WoD account to be BiS (yet). You can apply shoulder enchants at lvl 85, and the best leg armors are the Tier 1 from LW, or the BoE spell threads that either require 85 or 70 to apply.

But you might need a lvl 100 for the new BoA rings from Garrisons that will come in 6.2.

[MENTION=199]Hamcake[/MENTION] Accepted Under VIP status, glad to have you around man!

Hi guys,

I am not allowed to make threads myself so i thought this topic would be my best chance to get some of my questions answered about switching from eu to us.

1. What are the average times PuG`s pop ?

2 a. What is the average latency for non-us players?
2 b. What is your opinion about the maximum latency thats viable for pvp?

3. Whice classes are overflowing the bracket and whice classes are lacking?

4. Is there anything i should know before making a us account?

Thanks

Hi guys,

I am not allowed to make threads myself so i thought this topic would be my best chance to get some of my questions answered about switching from eu to us.

Thanks

1. 10pm gmt or later on average days - been earlier recently actually - 4/5 pm on weekends(friday too)

2. the latency is fine (im from EU and play daily)

3. theres quite a fair share of everything really - probably too many boomkins and rogues

4. n o p e

Hey all,

I am a returning 19 think from the good ol' vanilla days and I am just shocked to see how much it has died down. I leveled up a hunter a few of you may have seen over the past few days Vënomküsh and geared him out BIS but was very disappointed to realize how boring it is to play a 19 think on a non twinking server - Uldaman A. I currently cannot afford to transfer my toon to BH to play with a more lively folk but was wondering if I were to start a toon fully geared in BOA on BH and filled out an application would there be any way I could qualify or would I need to transfer my twink or transfer my main to be able to fund and enchant my way to success? I'd love to hear back soon because I would be more than happy to fill out an application and see what is possible!
My current 19 after only a few days http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uldaman/Vënomküsh/simple

Hey all,

I am a returning 19 think from the good ol' vanilla days and I am just shocked to see how much it has died down. I leveled up a hunter a few of you may have seen over the past few days Vënomküsh and geared him out BIS but was very disappointed to realize how boring it is to play a 19 think on a non twinking server - Uldaman A. I currently cannot afford to transfer my toon to BH to play with a more lively folk but was wondering if I were to start a toon fully geared in BOA on BH and filled out an application would there be any way I could qualify or would I need to transfer my twink or transfer my main to be able to fund and enchant my way to success? I'd love to hear back soon because I would be more than happy to fill out an application and see what is possible!
My current 19 after only a few days http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uldaman/Vënomküsh/simple

Oi mate! If you have are able to fund your own BOA's and their respective enchants you're already well on your way. I would definitely suggest filling out an application. GG 19 will be funding hunters, locks, shams, and ret paladins next, so your application should be timed perfectly. Check back onto this thread in about a week's time when the announcement for this new round of funding has been made. Plenty of time to draft your app! Cheers!

Oi mate! If you have are able to fund your own BOA's and their respective enchants you're already well on your way. I would definitely suggest filling out an application. GG 19 will be funding hunters, locks, shams, and ret paladins next, so your application should be timed perfectly. Check back onto this thread in about a week's time when the announcement for this new round of funding has been made. Plenty of time to draft your app! Cheers!

My problem is not getting boa and enchants on my server now but I just can't get my toon over to Bleeding Hollow due to IRL money restrictions so I was wondering if I started a new toon would it be possible to fund him or would i need a 90 or higher level toon on the server as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

Thanks

1. Usually starts around 8pm EU time. Sometimes earlier, sometimes later. Alliance often seems to be lacking players early on, so I recommend playing that faction if you want quicker/earlier pops.

2. Based on myself and the people I've talked to, around 130ms if you're on a normal broadband in Europe. This is totally fine as a caster, just takes a little getting used to the fact that people might be able to interrupt you even though they're not quite in range on your screen. Once you start taking that into account you won't really notice it too much. On a melee you're probably gonna want a little less though.

3. The class balance seems pretty good, it's nowhere near as unbalanced as EU is atm. We don't need more rogues.

4. Make sure you make your US wow account on a fresh battle.net acc and not your old EU one. Those I know who did that can't seem to buy things off the in-game store (such as wow tokens), and none of your account wide stuff carries over anyway. Also if you're gonna be playing on both EU and US you can switch between them easily in the Battle.net client, there is no need for 2 game installations.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you that know me, i apologize for my non-activity in the bracket. RL has really gotten in the way with school and an internship. I just wanted to say im so proud of what you guys are doing, for what it's worth. And although i have no toons on BH i have a guildbank of old items and enchants on Nazgrel ally side if they can be of use at all, theyre yours. Theres nothing worth noting as far as fangs and magefists etc- but there might be some good stuff. I hope to reactivate my toon sometime this summer and play some games.

I look forward to seeing what the bracket has grown into. Please let me know if i can be of service.

1.Horde or Alliance?
I would prefer a goblin hunter or a Nelf rogue

Parked. Until we begin accepting Hunter applications. We are currently only accepting applications for WW monks. Hunter applications will begin in 1-2 weeks. Keep an eye out for that announcement. Cheers!

Accepted. On goblin hunter now that applications have opened. Add me on RealiD and we'll get to work as early as this afternoon! Cheers.

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

1.Horde or Alliance? Either one, I am open to both sides.

2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? I would prefer to play a hunter or paladin, but I am open to all classes/specs/roles.

Parked. Until we begin funding hunters next round ~ 2 weeks or so. Please take that time to add more detail to your application as well as submit an image of your UI. Cheers!

Accepted. On either hunter or paladin now that applications have reopened. Add me on RealiD and we'll get started ASAP! Cheers.

I wouldn't mind parking my funding for a few weeks at all. I'll get to working on my application. Thanks so much!

Hey mate, not sure if you got around to making your app yet, but if you have not, applications are now open so go ahead and do so! Cheers!

WoW is currently 50% off, so if you're an EU player who is looking to reroll on US for example, now is the perfect time to do it!

WoW is currently 50% off, so if you're an EU player who is looking to reroll on US for example, now is the perfect time to do it!

Funny how there were a banwave last nightand 50% off at the same time xD

Hey guys, I haven't been with the game in a long time and looking to make a return. Can I have a chat to anyone about how I go about it? :D

Users who are viewing this thread