US Project: GG Nineteen

Have you played in a twink bracket before? yes competively i was in the best 29 twink guild for 2 years on darkspear and we did wargame i currently have 9 29s and 5 19s :D
Why do you need funding? i need funding because i dont have enought $$ to xfer my 100s over to bleeding hollow
How can our funding help your twinking experience? well i am very competitive and when i get into a game somthing clicks and i go full gamer :D im really good at returning flags and defending
How do you play your class? i mouse turn no keyboard keys i like to be defensive but i can also play offence pretty well
How do you contribute to your team? i can make potions and food and i will be very positive and very active
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? yes i like being in combat i play left tackel for my football team and i love adreiline and i love combat :D
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?well i played 10 twinks 29 twink and now im going for 19 twink hopes it going to be great as the others :D
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? drugs told me about Drugs and pizza told me about gg 19
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? yes
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? Imgur
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? potions food spirt and joy :D
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Is there anything else we should know about you?naw im cool
Do you have any questions for us? nope :D

Have you played in a twink bracket before?
yes competively i was in the best 29 twink guild for 2 years on darkspear and we did wargame i currently have 9 29s and 5 19s i loved twinking back in the old days a bc and vanilla was a great time to play since wow just started and everyone one was playing super fun now also.
Why do you need funding?
i need funding because i dont have enought $$ to xfer my 100s over to bleeding hollow and i have a 60 it just sucks trying to start fresh and get max level again
How can our funding help your twinking experience? well i am very competitive and when i get into a game somthing clicks and i go full gamer im really good at returning flags and defending i will provide what ever need be i also have a druid fc if need be :D
How do you play your class?
i like to be defensive but i can also play offence pretty well as i said eairler i have a fc resto drood so i have fc experiance i can stop efc from getting to there side
How do you contribute to your team?
i can make potions and food and i will be very positive and very active and i play anything needed so i think thats helpful
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
yes i like being in combat i play left tackel for my football team and i love adreiline and i love combat its super fun to just pop people out of no where and 1 shot noobs it just is very fun for me and it is for you i think to ;)
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
well i played 10 twinks 29 twink and now im going for 19 twink hopes it going to be great as the others ive seen all the 19 twinks in VoS so i decided to see what all the buzz was about and turns out it is great
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? drugs told me about gg 19 and pizza
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? yes
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? Imgur
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? potions food spirt and joy and helpful defence offence and efc mercing
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
well i dont know if you guys are framilliar but i know izzy and ramdweller
Is there anything else we should know about you?
naw im cool
Do you have any questions for us?
nope

yes competively i was in the best 29 twink guild for 2 years on darkspear and we did wargame i currently have 9 29s and 5 19s i loved twinking back in the old days a bc and vanilla was a great time to play since wow just started and everyone one was playing super fun now also.

Accepted. ​On hunter. Thanks for beefing up your app. Cheers!

Horde or Alliance?
Horde

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
Resto Shaman, I have experience with resto sham at a max level, and they actually have excellent heals when played well. Tired of all the disc priests out there :p

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
Guild and my last few enchants, I have all heirlooms and most of my chants from my higher levels on other servers. But I really want a guild to belong to, it's lonely on my main's servers and I want an active family to interact with :]

Couple of times but not seriously, was just for fun.

Why do you need funding?
I came to BleedingHollow because it's a major hub for twinks, it was something I recently got into and unfortunately my high levels are on other servers so I'm starting over fresh here.

How can our funding help your twinking experience?
It can help me be at my absolute best for not only myself but for my team as well and I never want to do a half job!

Defensively, as most shamans should. We don't have bubbles or oh shit buttons like the other classes, play smart play well.

Extreme dedication, I am always open to learning new things and like to be at my best. I'm prideful so you can always expect me to try and make new improvements and love constructive criticism. I also love to help people in whatever it is they need, whether it's resource or gold gathering or leveling.

Absolutely, I've played competitively up until the 1900's, after that I couldn't find a partner to play with regularly as they were always raiding or at work/school so I didn't push further after that. Throughout my entire time playing WoW, and I've been around since Vanilla minus a few years break, I pvp'd... Heavily in world pvp and took up arenas seriously at the end of MoP. I am familiar with most of the classes and know my own very well. I'm very alert in a fight too, you won't find me looking at the map and getting ninja capped.

I got bored of max level, I've played twinks off and on through the years, I've watched other twinks who said they really enjoyed it, and hey why not try something new? After giving it a shot I Really started to enjoy it, especially as I learned more about it.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
Actually, I spent a lot of time on Google trying to find the best guides and teams and this website definitely was at the top of the pecking order. Felt like a good place to nestle into.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
Yes, I have.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Sure can! This is showing my main Addon I use, ArenaLive3. It's like Gladias on steroids.
View attachment 5611

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
As I said above, dedication, loyalty to my team, and an ever willingness to learn and improve, as well as combat awareness, and help with whatever is needed. If it's needed I can even transfer one of my mains to this server to better help people out. Or if they needed help on one of my servers I would be there for them for sure.

Nah, one of my friends but he's on another server.

I'm a girl, PLEASE for the love of God don't tell me I sound like a 12 year old boy, I know I do but I'm 23 so please... It's funny at first but gets old REAL fast.

Nope! Not at this point in time anyways.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_062715_191054.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_062715_191054.jpg
    431.7 KB · Views: 139
Thank you so much for accepting me, I can't wait to be a part of this team! Super sweet thing you guys are doing for future twinks and you did it so fast! Gotta love these guys!

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Horde or Alliance?

Horde.

WindWalker or Brewmaster monk, depending on what spec veteran twinks would recommend. I can adapt to either spec.

I would appreciate Gear and a solid guild. I have BOA's, i just do not have bis gear that is not heirlooms.

I have not, although i have played 2s for a very long time. I have been dabbling in the 19 twink community and I do believe I enjoy it much more than level cap PvP.

Why do you need funding?

I need funding because like I said, I do have BOA gear. I just do not have the bis gear ,that are not heirlooms, to be considered a true twink.

Your help will enhance my twinking experience immensely if you guys do aid me while gearing and put me in a solid twink guild.

I play my class competitively, although my level capped toon is an enh shaman, I have grown fond of the level 19 monk and I will continue to improve as I compete more in the bracket.

I listen very well to the plan of the leader if I am not the leader. I follow orders very well and I am open to any advice to better help my team.

I am very interested. My open mind and competitive nature qualifies my to be able to compete at even the highest level of PvP.

Seeing videos on YouTube of twinks.

Hunnybuns whispered me in game as i was writing "LF TWINK GUILD" in Trade chat. Very helpful, thank you Hunnybuns.

I have not but I will be sure to do that!

View attachment 5612

Competitive gaming and an open mind, I will help gear with my level capped horde toon on Emerald Dream if anyone is on that realm xD.

Not exactly. I guess Hunnybuns would be the only acquaintance.

I am hard working and I am USUALLY on every day if I am not at my job. I am always striving to play my class better,
People fail to put their cons on applications but I will be the first person to tell you that I do not know the Twinking Community or the prime assets of twinking 100% but i would love to learn. I am very experienced when it comes to 2s at level 80 and I was ranked very high in that bracket back in WOTLK. So please do not think i am an inexperienced player.

Will there be people to give me tips?

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_062815_013143.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_062815_013143.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 96
yes 19 since i play wow like years :p
Why do you need funding?
i come form french realm dont have anything on english realm's
well if u help me horde side will not be same same with me and my warrior geared :p
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on?
certainly a War cause that's the class a play the most and the class i control the most :p
Do You want to be Horde or Alliance?
doesnt matter if WSG pop that's all i need just wanna help the revival
i always try to make some bg with the peeps i got i can bring french twink to come and help the revival out with my connection in the french realm's
i always played twink 19 but never used forum's before so was a little lonely but twink are always better with some peeps around
How did you find out about this thread?
Mayed told me about and told me to bring the most players i can so i try to Twink Revival time!!
*Is there anything else we should know about you?
well i play everyday almost not late but yeah everey like3-4hours on my twinks
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community
like i said before i know some peeps who play twink and will apply also soon already gonna bring 3guys and thats juste a beginning:p
WARZAAAAA

A huge thanks to the community and the GG19 crew for setting me up with my MW monk, I'm really enjoying the bracket so far after being away for so long.

Horde or Alliance?

Alliance bby <3

I would like to receive funding for a disc priest. I started twinking on alliance, and I was part of alliance for years. About a year ago I switched horde to play for Skill Ratio. With the twink cup coming around, I wanted a chance to be able to participate. With SR using a different priest, I figured I should try to either join a team or help start a team. I saw the BTB was recruiting and hit up [MENTION=6722]Loveshack[/MENTION] for an invite. Together, him and I have been trying to form a team. I need help gearing my priest in order to help both BTB and the alliance. I believe I am a very strong WSG priest, and could help alliance.

I just need MTB with the spellpower enchant, magefists with +9 stam, and spidersilk with minor speed <3 - maybe if possible vers ring enchant x1 for argas ring (but only if possible).

Yes, I have been a long time twink in this bracket. 19s has been the only twink bracket I've played and I love this community.

Why do you need funding?

I need the funding to help jump-start a guild, a long with help alliance healing wise. A lot of teams/players went horde and it's always beneficial to have classes on both factions.

Your funding could help me gear up 100 times quicker, which would only allow me to play more bgs. This would not only help me, but BTB and alliance (which lacks heals).

I play my class extremely well in WSG. I main priest for 19s, and I have actually written a 19 priest guide which explains a lot. The link can be found in my sig.

I contribute my performing my best in every game I play. I feel like I'm always a consistent player, and that makes me a likable person to have on a team.

Competitive pvp? As in endgame? I have a 100 paladin which I play endgame with. Last year SR had an endgame rbg team and we got to about 2300ish mmr.

Back in Vanilla my friends played WoW. They would enter bgs and I would watch them play. I always loved seeing twink rogues absolutely destroy them. In BC I joined the twink community. I was an absolute awful player. I started playing on Madoran in <Why is the Rum Gone> - Ever since then I loved 19s.

I've seen so many people helped out through this program and figured I'd give it a shot to see if I could be helped.

I have :D

My UI is in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS2PDvBzHto

A solid alliance guild and my healing abilities :p - I also think I have a pretty chill personality if that counts haha

I have a ton. My boys in SR, loveshack, tassle, tril, conq, yessi, trendy, myrm, etc - The list goes on and I know I left a lot out

I truly love the bracket, and this bracket is the only reason I play the game.

Nope. But if anyone needs help, don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Horde or Alliance?

Alliance bby <3

I would like to receive funding for a disc priest. I started twinking on alliance, and I was part of alliance for years. About a year ago I switched horde to play for Skill Ratio. With the twink cup coming around, I wanted a chance to be able to participate. With SR using a different priest, I figured I should try to either join a team or help start a team. I saw the BTB was recruiting and hit up Loveshack for an invite. Together, him and I have been trying to form a team. I need help gearing my priest in order to help both BTB and the alliance. I believe I am a very strong WSG priest, and could help alliance.

I just need MTB with the spellpower enchant, magefists with +9 stam, and spidersilk with minor speed <3 - maybe if possible vers ring enchant x1 for argas ring (but only if possible).

Yes, I have been a long time twink in this bracket. 19s has been the only twink bracket I've played and I love this community.

Why do you need funding?

I need the funding to help jump-start a guild, a long with help alliance healing wise. A lot of teams/players went horde and it's always beneficial to have classes on both factions.

Your funding could help me gear up 100 times quicker, which would only allow me to play more bgs. This would not only help me, but BTB and alliance (which lacks heals).

I play my class extremely well in WSG. I main priest for 19s, and I have actually written a 19 priest guide which explains a lot. The link can be found in my sig.

I contribute my performing my best in every game I play. I feel like I'm always a consistent player, and that makes me a likable person to have on a team.

Competitive pvp? As in endgame? I have a 100 paladin which I play endgame with. Last year SR had an endgame rbg team and we got to about 2300ish mmr.

Back in Vanilla my friends played WoW. They would enter bgs and I would watch them play. I always loved seeing twink rogues absolutely destroy them. In BC I joined the twink community. I was an absolute awful player. I started playing on Madoran in <Why is the Rum Gone> - Ever since then I loved 19s.

I've seen so many people helped out through this program and figured I'd give it a shot to see if I could be helped.

I have :D

My UI is in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS2PDvBzHto

A solid alliance guild and my healing abilities :p - I also think I have a pretty chill personality if that counts haha

I have a ton. My boys in SR, loveshack, tassle, tril, conq, yessi, trendy, myrm, etc - The list goes on and I know I left a lot out

I truly love the bracket, and this bracket is the only reason I play the game.

Nope. But if anyone needs help, don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Accepted: As part of GG19s revamped efforts to help alliance and as thanks for your contributions to this community! Always love to see an app with a video!

The second week streak.

The sunday prior to this I decided to try out the STV fishing event, because what the hell... all I could do was try.
To my surprise while competing for the Dread Pirate Ring on my main, I fished up a Keefer's Angelfish!.. I didn't even notice until I went to turn in my 40 Tastyfish and won Second! This was enough hype for me finally getting the Ring, but i also got the Lucky Fishing Hat on the toon i wasn't trying to on D:
Disppointed that my luck might have been gone for the day, i decided to try on my 19 Druid anways.
It was a long...agonizing event full of Firesnapper, Oil Blackmouths and Tastyfish. I thought, "I'm never going to repeat the cycle".. and little to my knowledge in the last 15 minutes at 3:45pm PST i fished up a Keefer's Angelfish AGAIN. Two in one day. I couldn't Believe my luck!

This Sunday going into the event happier than ever. Was going in on my hunter i was recently Funded a few items after being accepted in the GG19 program the night before. I remembered Eggs telling me that any funded twink that fishes up a lucky fishing hat wins a free funded twink. I thought this must be mine.
The event was long and drawn, getting ganked by alliance as they battle out the tournament. (usually after the firdt 40 minutes all the higher level players will leave) After they all left I began to fish again.. blasting music and fishing up boring Tastyfish. at about 3:32 PST i decided to go back to the location of the pool i got my second fish in the week prior, lucky for me there was a pool there.
I fished once... nothing, twice... nothing, and like they say.. 3 times a charm, i got a Keefer's Angelfish! Back to back weeks! i was estatic! spamming the guild chat and running to booty bay.
Since i had 30 minutes remaining i decided why not try on my Last twink, my rogue.
25 minutes remaining i fly all the way from org to Ratchet and get on the boat, begin fishing... and 8 minutes in, i got my SECOND Keefer's Angelfish! at this point i thought i was gifted with luck. I later went to play Lotto when i picked up my girlfriend because i believed i was blessed.. (sadly i lost lol)
Hopefully you all enjoyed this post and never give up fishing for those hats !
Thankyou to everyone from GG19

The second week streak.

The sunday prior to this I decided to try out the STV fishing event, because what the hell... all I could do was try.
To my surprise while competing for the Dread Pirate Ring on my main, I fished up a Keefer's Angelfish!.. I didn't even notice until I went to turn in my 40 Tastyfish and won Second! This was enough hype for me finally getting the Ring, but i also got the Lucky Fishing Hat on the toon i wasn't trying to on D:
Disppointed that my luck might have been gone for the day, i decided to try on my 19 Druid anways.
It was a long...agonizing event full of Firesnapper, Oil Blackmouths and Tastyfish. I thought, "I'm never going to repeat the cycle".. and little to my knowledge in the last 15 minutes at 3:45pm PST i fished up a Keefer's Angelfish AGAIN. Two in one day. I couldn't Believe my luck!

This Sunday going into the event happier than ever. Was going in on my hunter i was recently Funded a few items after being accepted in the GG19 program the night before. I remembered Eggs telling me that any funded twink that fishes up a lucky fishing hat wins a free funded twink. I thought this must be mine.
The event was long and drawn, getting ganked by alliance as they battle out the tournament. (usually after the firdt 40 minutes all the higher level players will leave) After they all left I began to fish again.. blasting music and fishing up boring Tastyfish. at about 3:32 PST i decided to go back to the location of the pool i got my second fish in the week prior, lucky for me there was a pool there.
I fished once... nothing, twice... nothing, and like they say.. 3 times a charm, i got a Keefer's Angelfish! Back to back weeks! i was estatic! spamming the guild chat and running to booty bay.
Since i had 30 minutes remaining i decided why not try on my Last twink, my rogue.
25 minutes remaining i fly all the way from org to Ratchet and get on the boat, begin fishing... and 8 minutes in, i got my SECOND Keefer's Angelfish! at this point i thought i was gifted with luck. I later went to play Lotto when i picked up my girlfriend because i believed i was blessed.. (sadly i lost lol)
Hopefully you all enjoyed this post and never give up fishing for those hats !
Thankyou to everyone from GG19

BLOODY CHEERS MATE! What an incredible story. Congrats there matey! If I were you I wouldn't go anywhere near a casino for like 2 years.

si tu veux plus d'info parle moi sur wow Warzaablind#2885 jvoi pas ce que je peut dire de plus j'ai joué avec Isa pendant lontemps jai stop debut cata j'essey de relancer le twink FR mais voila jai aussi envie de goulet donc plus d'info regarde mon perso regarde ma guilde regarde les membres jsais pas parle moi sur Wow si tu veux ....Wärzâä

Users who are viewing this thread