US Project: GG Nineteen

Horde or Alliance?

Horde.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?

Affliction Warlock. This spec is very fun, and I believe I can learn to play it well enough to compete in WSG.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)

I only need enchants. A guild would be great too. Also, I am only missing MTBs and Spidersilk Boots.

Have you played in a twink bracket before?

Yes, I have played 19s on and off for awhile.

Why do you need funding?

I have no main on Horde BH and I am looking to experience the Horde side.

How can our funding help your twinking experience?

Funding would help me give solid competition against the Alliance.

How do you play your class?

Spread DoTs, fear when necessary. Soulstone a healer. Provide healthstones. I am pretty new to Warlock, but it seems rather simple.

How do you contribute to your team?

Provide midfield CC and a great source of ranged DPS.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?

I am interested. I'm qualified in that I am pursuing my interests of the game.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?

Seeing other twinks back in BC. They looked fantastic with glowing weapons, shoulder pieces, and either goggles or a hat. It was amazing to me that they were 19 with all of that stuff.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?

I saw it when it was originally posted on TI.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?

I think my battletag is in the network thread. Not really sure about an armory link. Here is the warlock I have referred to previously.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?

Yes.View attachment 5584

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?

I am a nice guy, who is very easy to get along with. I think I could just offer friendship and unity. I like to try and be friends with everyone, despite if they are rude to me or nice to me.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?

Not any in particular. I have a few buds, though. They are already known or geared.

Is there anything else we should know about you?

Anything you can ask I will be happy to answer.

Do you have any questions for us?

What can I do to help you guys in return? I have an enchanter and leatherworker on Alliance.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_062415_173803.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_062415_173803.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 355
Last edited by a moderator:
Horde or Alliance?

Horde.

Affliction Warlock. This spec is very fun, and I believe I can learn to play it well enough to compete in WSG.

Accepted. Just had a chance to chat with you in game and can confirm you've done a great job gearing your toon so far. Looks like we just need a couple finishing touches and you'll be ready for the gulch! I'm about to grab some food but if you'll be online in two or three hours I'll get you all set up. Cheers!

Accepted. Just had a chance to chat with you in game and can confirm you've done a great job gearing your toon so far. Looks like we just need a couple finishing touches and you'll be ready for the gulch! I'm about to grab some food but if you'll be online in two or three hours I'll get you all set up. Cheers!

Thanks very much!

Horde or Alliance? Horde
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Resto shaman so I can carry my team to victory

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) all 3 I'm new to 19

Have you played in a twink bracket before? 19, 29, 39, 49 all through vanilla/tbc and a little of wrath

Why do you need funding? Because I want to slay players, this is a new account which does not have a max level character on it to fund myself

How can our funding help your twinking experience? It can help me with my goal to dumpster the battlegrounds

How do you play your class? Proper positioning, awareness and the ability to follow instructions or even lead.

How do you contribute to your team? By being at the right place at the right time
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? Absolutely, qualifications are multiglad throughout tbc, wrath and I've always been competitive in any and all aspects of life. I can provide my ArenaJunkies if necessary

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? One of my buddies started playing, he's in the same boat as me new account no way to fund etc

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? My buddy

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? Negative btag is Blackestnig#1336 character is currently new

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? Not relevant until I get up and running but I have every key bound etc

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? Positive attitude, a good player and just overall good experience

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? my buddy scan

Is there anything else we should know about you? I've played on private servers for the last few years if anyone has played on any vanilla/tbc they've probably seen me around

Do you have any questions for us? Nope can't say that i do

Thanks for taking the time to read this I'll be looking forward to a response.

~Dro

Horde or Alliance? Horde
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Resto shaman so I can carry my team to victory

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) all 3 I'm new to 19

Were you trying to go horde or alliance mate? Will you be able to supply your own BOA's and enchants on those BOA's?

Were you trying to go horde or alliance mate? Will you be able to supply your own BOA's and enchants on those BOA's?

Hey appreciate the reply. My format sucks it says horde, buddy told me to roll on bleeding hollow. I pretty much need all the help I can get due to not having any access to a max level character or any friends on the server.

Hey appreciate the reply. My format sucks it says horde, buddy told me to roll on bleeding hollow. I pretty much need all the help I can get due to not having any access to a max level character or any friends on the server.

I understand you don't have a character on bleeding hollow, but will you be able to mail your boas from your main server? this is very important

Horde or Alliance? Horde.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? I would like to receive funding to play a Beast Mastery or Survival Hunter

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) I have some heirlooms, but I will need some more gear, enchants, and gold.

Have you played in a twink bracket before? Yes, I have played a 19 twink on Twisting Nether.

Why do you need funding? I am jumping over to this server to twink and PvP with friends so I do not have any other high level characters with the gold required to get gear and enchants.

How can our funding help your twinking experience? Your funding would help me out greatly and save me a lot of time, instead of having to start over completely from scratch.

How do you play your class? During the time I have played WoW I've mainly played a Feral Druid so I'm still getting the hang of Hunters. I use my shots to slow down and kill enemies. I leave my pet to guard the flag, while I stand somewhere higher up to shoot the enemy from above.

How do you contribute to your team? I do whatever I can to help my team. The majority of the time I play defense to prevent the enemy team from stealing our flag or bases.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I am interested in competitive PvP and I've always wanted to get into it. I'm a team player and always take the time to defend the flag, bases, or the flag carrier, and whatever else to help the team.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? When I first got into WoW my friends and family made 19 Twinks. We stopped playing them for a long time, but we are getting back into it now. We heard about this community and thought it would be cool to join it.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? My brother, Redhelmet found out about this thread and told me about it.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? Not yet, but I will.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? I only have the basic set up at the moment. I don't have any addons installed.

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? Not much, other than doing whatever I can to help my team in PvP

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? My brother, Redhelmet was recently accepted, and some more people may join.

Is there anything else we should know about you? Nope.

Do you have any questions for us? No.

I understand you don't have a character on bleeding hollow, but will you be able to mail your boas from your main server? this is very important

This is a fresh account zero high level characters on it at all. I haven't played in ages.

Horde or Alliance?

I would prefer horde, mainly because I wanna start as goblin to get Thrall’s Gift. Since day one I’ve almost never played on the horde side, so it would be quite refreshing! If it’s easier for you guys to help me on ally side that would work aswell, no problemo.

I really wanna make an enhancement shaman! My main char in tbc-wotlk was enh, but then I got tired of the spec and didn’t think about it for years. Then I made a lvl 19 enh during MoP on EU, and it hit like a wet noodle. I played an hour or two on it, but then forgot about it again. Later WoD arrived, and I started playing around on it with a rogue friend of mine in arenas and wsgs, and really started digging it. I know it’s not exactly a mega bursty ironman spec, so I understand if you don’t wanna waste money and time on me. But I’ve really enjoyed it in WoD with a semi-tanky stam/vers/ap gear set.

All three unfortunately.. I come from Good Ol’ Europe and bought a US account with 30 days game time this easter, and I started leveling a DK (I think it reached lvl 69 or something) for the applying of inscriptions/spellthreads etc, and then also started gearing a 19 mistweaver which appeared to be quite hard since #nomoneys . Bought some looms though, but for mistweaver ofc. Eventually the sub ran out, and during that same time EU started to become active again (for 2 weeks? 1 week? idk). I would love to get in to a friendly twink guild, start gearing up, and with some financial help be ready to play asap!

Yes, always and only in the 19 bracket. Started playing a priest in late vanilla, and even though I was a clicking noob I somehow had extreme luck with my gearing. Got lfh the first sunday I ever entered the contest, and with help from my brother I got a 100HP libram of constitution the same week. After that I made a rdruid, a warlock, and later - my shaman. 

Why do you need funding?

Because I am but a humble Swede migrating to the Americas, and without financial help I won’t be able to play on a correctly geared twink in a pretty long time.

It will ease up the whole process, and I will be able to play sooner. Other than the financial part of the GG 19 it will (hopefully) also become a great experience socially. I’d love to play alongside guildmates (or even realm-mates).

I play enhancement in a supportive way, with alot of purging, sheering and off-healing. I tend to stay in mid fights, trying to push back the enemy team. Since I have no slows, stuns nor rogue-ish burst I often find myself focusing the healers in mid instead of hunting down the efc. In arenas I usually play with a set giving around 25% crit and 2900 hp, taking a tanky role.

By staying positive, by not playing for killing blows or hks, by keeping dots up at all times and by offhealing when needed. Enhancement shammy’s Healing Surge is not a weak spell!

To be honest I’m really just looking for an active 19 bracket. I miss seeing fellow twinks around me. I even miss the grey geared ”where do I buy enchants?”-guys. So I haven’t really thought about competitive pvp yet.

Reaching Deadmines-level on my mage during vanilla, I saw this gnome warlock on my realm Steamwheedle Cartel (EU). His name was Wingnut, and he looked so damn awesome. Glowing weapons, expensive gear etc. I was probably a pain in the ass to him since I mailed him questions in-game like every day for a month. Then I decided to start playing on Burning Legion where my uncle played, because he promised me 10 gold (10 gold! in Vanilla!) if I made a priest there. The priest never reached a higher level than 19, and I wasted all my money on gear and enchants. Since that I’ve always loved the 19 community, even with all the drama.

I hang out on TI every other day, and last night playing my shaman alone (as usual) I just thought ”what the hell, why not give US a shot”.

Will do right after this.

Here you go

A friendly attitude, effective gameplay and some well landed Wind Sheer’s.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?

Hmm… Chrisp, Slatox, Hittat. Most of my friends are dead aka quit wow. I never played on an active twink server neither, so I’m a bit of a loner.

English is not my first language. I am Swedish. I’ll go back to college in Sepetmber. I am extremely addicted to tobacco.

Heja di Blåe!

Accepted on a horde enhance shaman, but with some requirements on your side.

Not having a high level main on US is going to be a problem. You'll need to level your main to 85+

Sure, you can apply some leg armors and shoulder enchants at lower levels, but its painfully expensive in mats / gold or rep compared to the leg armors and shoulder enchants available at 85+

We have all of the old recipes, but we require a high level main as well, especially for EU applications where the cost is a lot higher to us.

We enjoyed reading your application a lot. Thanks for putting in the effort and sprinkling some personality throughout.

We're excited to get an application for an enhance shaman, we just need you to put a little bit more effort in and power level that main.

Send me a PM and we can work out some kind of deal, maybe give you a few heirlooms for your DK to speed up levelling etc.

especially with WoW having the sale, its easier than ever to get that 90!

Horde or Alliance? Horde.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? I would like to receive funding to play a Beast Mastery or Survival Hunter

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) I have some heirlooms, but I will need some more gear, enchants, and gold.

Accepted. On hunter. I'll be online the rest of this evening. Add my Btag and we'll get going mate. Cheers!

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Hello all, this is a great idea you guys have going here! - EU player reporting in.

- Horde or Alliance?

I have no preference to which faction I play. Since I am migrating from the EU, I don't really have an idea of how healthy each faction is. Maybe someone who has been playing on the US could suggest one, as I would play which ever needs the players more! - If I was forced to choose however - Horde4life :cool:

I would love to either play a Hunter or Warlock - I do have more experience with a hunter, but I am open to either class, the Warlock interests me, mainly as I have not played one at low level yet, and with fear I have the use of a CC.

Unfortunately, I have yet to make an US account, but if accepted for this, I would buy buying the WOD pack with the free 90, which will allow me to have an high level char, However, I would like all three if possible, gold and gear to make the transition as seamless as possible, and I am aiming to be part of the community so finding a guild would be an important thing as-well for playing bg's/socializing with others - I would also put the effort in myself with getting all the necessary items from quests or satchel runs, I don't expect everything to be done for me, just anything to help making the move easier :)

Yes I have, in TBC/Wrath - I was mainly focusing on my max level chars and raiding, however since then my focus started changing towards pvp more, and towards the end of cata, I decided to make my first twink, which was in the 70 bracket, good old rogue with Nifflevar and Taziks. Had so much fun, but the bracket started to slowly decline, so I took a break, after that my focus switched to the 20-24 bracket when I found out about the activity and made several chars along with playing many games in that bracket. I stayed there until the release of WOD - In which I started to play in the 90-99 bracket for a while, but the games took a turn for the worse when the bonus armor exploit was discovered and I promptly stopped playing. Since then I have been taking a break from WoW - Now I am looking to get back in, and the 19 bracket is the only one I haven't made a serious attempt at... until now.

Why do you need funding?

As explained earlier, I would be a completely fresh starter in the US region, and it would take a while to even become BG ready on one of my twinks, but with the help from GG Twinks it would be possible.

It seems like I am repeating myself, but funding would help my twinking experience as I would be able to play the BGs a lot more quicker, and save some of the time needed to acquire everything needed to be twink ready, also the community side of the funding is also important as I love to play WoW along with other people!

In whatever game I play, I always aim to play objectively, for instance when on my hunter in the 20-24, I was always scouting for the FC and calling the location/killing them myself to prevent them crossing mid if I could, back then when scatter shot was available, I would save that to interrupt the healers. I use CC if my class allows it (such as fear if I was to roll to Warlock). I would class myself as a supportive player, whether it will be fighting in the mid, or covering the FC/Getting our flag back.

I would contribute to my team by playing objectively and using communication/speaking in the battleground chat. I would also contribute by using CC instead of playing all out attack, or keeping the enemy heals/dangerous players busy/locked down to allow my team breathing space.

At the moment I am not really looking for a competitive scene right now, I just want to get back into WoW at an active twinking bracket and play with other twinks/people and enjoy the game again.

I have always known about the 19 twinks ever since I started my first character back in Vanilla, when I saw other players in a battleground not dying after taking 2 people on, I didn't really understand the concept of twinking back then, but that was when I saw my first 19's - My interest personally has been there for a couple of expansions now, but for some reason or other I haven't actually taken the plunge and made one - however now, it seems to be booming, and I am looking forward to trying this out and expecting a different change of pace from max level play - I attempted to make a 19 on the EU servers, but it pales in comparison to what I am seeing over in the US

I found out by browsing the twinkinfo forums! - I have seen and followed this thread for a while now - and I have now taken the decision to make an attempt in the US, especially now that there is a sale on currently, it seems like the best time! :cool:

I can do as soon as I make an account and get up and running!

I am not subbed yet, but I can describe it you anyway, it is the default WoW UI and action bars, but with addons such as InterruptBar/Omni CC and battleground targets. Plus other addons that aren't related to combat play in anyway. I prefer to play with minimal changes and not to play around with the look, just my preference.

Someone who is motivated to make an effort in joining the community and not just looking for a free easy ride and then quit. Also a sociable attitude and a willingness to play supportively and not rage/curse at others.

I have not played in the 19 bracket before so I have really not got any friends or guildmates. Hoping I can add a few names to that list in a couple of months time! :p

I am from England, I work as chef so free cookies for all who helps me out! ;)

Not as of yet, but maybe soon

I hope everything is to your standard, feel free to let me know if I have to elaborate on anything or if you have any questions at all - Looking forward to see you all in the gulch!! :D

What class and spec would you receive funding on?
- It'd be an arms/fury warrior

Do you want to be horde or alliance?
- This time around, I'd really like to be on the horde. I've always been an alliance twink but the tides have changed for me, and I'd like to fight for someone else.

Declined, we're not funding warriors atm and you haven't even filled out the whole application. Please use the template in the first post if you resubmit, and put some effort into it.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on?

I would like to receive funding on a Retribution Paladin!

Do You want to be Horde or Alliance?

I would like to be alliance (human)!

Accepted on alliance retribution paladin, I've added your BattleTag.

Horde or Alliance?

I have no preference to which faction I play. Since I am migrating from the EU, I don't really have an idea of how healthy each faction is. Maybe someone who has been playing on the US could suggest one, as I would play which ever needs the players more! - If I was forced to choose however - Horde4life :cool:

I would love to either play a Hunter or Warlock - I do have more experience with a hunter, but I am open to either class, the Warlock interests me, mainly as I have not played one at low level yet, and with fear I have the use of a CC.

Accepted on horde hunter or warlock. Big up for a great application! I've sent you a PM.

LF Sugardaddy!! Taking offers...

Baby needs a new pair of (walking) shoes

pls..?

cant hurt to try :p

Horde or Alliance?

Alliance.

I'd like to play a Marksmanship hunter, or a Destro lock.

I need gold for enchants and gear.

Yes I play pretty much everyday. I play so much 19, I've ignored endgame and as a result I have little to no gold.

Why do you need funding?

I'd like to explore other classes than boomkin, and my current wsg team might need something else.

It'd reduce the time very significantly that I would have to farm gold to buy all of the things I need to even get in bgs.

I play pretty aggro in mid, controlling mid preventing efc from passing, etc...

I'm a huge shot caller on Skype. Besides being really vocal, I understand how to play my class pretty well.

I am interested in competitive PvP, specifically 19's. I don't really have anything notable achievement wise, but I consider my shot calling to be on point.

Well this might sound really nerdy, but when I first started playing 19's I saw last years twink cup footage on youtube. I had been subbed to LumyiaTheHunter for years because of the quality videos he put out fc'ing. I think it was wrath when I first subbed to him. Anyways, when I saw the old TC footage he was fc and I thought that was really cool being a long time subscriber and all. So he sparked my interest in 19's, and competitive PvP as a whole.

A friend of mine pointed it out to me about a month ago. He doesn't play WoW anymore but has really helped with understanding some of the more under the radar things like the jumps.

Uh no I haven't yet.

Imgur

A good player; competition.

Ugly girls get tap water, and this new guild called Elite Ten that imo is promising.

No I think that's all.

Nope, thanks for reading my application.

Last edited by a moderator:
LF Sugardaddy!! Taking offers...

Baby needs a new pair of (walking) shoes

pls..?

cant hurt to try :p

youre gonna need one hell of a sugar daddy. them shits aint cheap

Hey guys, an update for anyone thinking about moving from the EU with this awesome scheme - I got accepted yesterday, and bought my account, and leveled up to 19.

Spoke to Squidgy from the team and a couple of hours later I was fully twinked and ready to go, and being accepted into Laughing Skull FTW!

All in all very friendly guys who had the time to answer your questions and help in anyway. They also give you a gearing choice for your preference!

Will be aiming to help contribute to this in the future!

Here is my new char if anyone would like to see it - Calavindra @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft

See you all in the gulch!

Users who are viewing this thread