US Project: GG Nineteen

Quote Originally Posted by kyzoh
Horde or Alliance? Horde
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? BM Monk or hunter
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) Everything
Have you played in a twink bracket before? Yes I have played in the 19 bracket on EU for 2 years
Why do you need funding? Because I play on EU servers
How can our funding help your twinking experience? It will allow me to have the gear I need to be competitive in arena/wsg
How do you play your class? I play my class aggressively but when needed i can peel for my team mates with dizzying haze, i like to set up kills on healers with arcane torrent
How do you contribute to your team? By always putting 100% effort in and not giving up!
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I am very interested in the competitive side of 19 and hope to one day compete in the twink cup! I have achieved 2.3k in 3s on my rdruid
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? I watched my brother play it in BC and wotlk
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? I found it myself looking on twink info
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? Nope
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? https://gyazo.com/be4e1cffe1a0d348b3a98df965eaebe1 (the random keybinds like [ ] ; are binds on my naga :p
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? A competitive but friendly and helpful mindset and a good knowledge of all classes in the bracket and what gear they require
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? I have been in many guilds on EU, to name a few: Defectum, Project Nineteen, Barely Legal, Same Score Different Day, Better Luck Next Time. I have a lot of friends in the bracket too like Anonym, Zenry, Blackout, Razugal, Erizel
Is there anything else we should know about you? I have played monk, hunter, boomkin, warlock, disc and warrior lots in the 19 bracket and would be open to playing anything if I recieved the funding but I would prefer to play BM monk because I think it is extremely fun and I feel I can help my team the most on that class.
Do you have any questions for us? Do you fund the gold for the 35 heirlooms required for the heirloom mount?

Quote Originally Posted by kyzoh
Horde or Alliance? Horde
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? BM Monk or hunter
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) Everything

I'll try to keep it as short as your application.

Declined.

To be taken serious you'll have to make a good application with long answers to the questions which are being asked. Put some effort into this, like we put effort into your tink.

Is that on EU? all i've seen about bleeding hollow has been on US, just checking before i start.

I'm afraid you must have misunderstood, this is labeled as EU because a large part of our funding comes from players who are from EU and create US accounts. Sorry for the confusion. GG19s doesn't have any ties to EU funding, although we do support their initiatives.

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Horde or Alliance?
I prefer Alliance but whichever would have me
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
I am partial to healers at the lower levels. I would like to level a resto shaman/disc priest and also a warlock. I will over time probably level all classes though honestly.
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
gold will help for getting my enchants and some BoE gear pieces as well. A guild is obviously essential and any helpful, friendly, active twink guild would be great to join.
Have you played in a twink bracket before?
not since the burning crusade
Why do you need funding?
i dont have any toons on bleeding hollow which is where you all seem to be.
How can our funding help your twinking experience?
it will expedite the process :) if i am not deemed worthy I can always try to farm my gold up the old fashioned way
How do you play your class?
which class in particular? i enjoy healing on a resto shaman (at max level) since they have massive AoE heals and that is just always fun. Resto druids are great because they are just so versatile. And, I love disc priests for their ability to withstand just so much damage. Last, but not least, Warlocks are always fun to burst and blow people up with :)
How do you contribute to your team?
i have 10 years in this game. I made twinks back in BC before heirlooms and remember just how fun that was. I would bring a positive, yet competitive attitude to any team that would have me.
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
I am actually very interested in competitive pvp. For twinking brackets I would probably prefer BGs but who knows, maybe arenas will be fun as well? I am incredibly competitive in rated BGs and arena on my level 100 toons.
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
I HAVE MISSED TWINKS SO MUCH! I saw this site while slacking off at work and couldn't wait to get home and level a warlock, or resto shaman, or disc priest or ANYTHING and join you guys. Twinking was one of my favorite things back in BC and was just so much fun. I miss it so much.
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
I was looking for a WoW podcast to listen to while at work and came across bisnation
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
I have not since I have not finished leveling whichever twink I will choose to play as
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
it wont let me paste... i use the razer naga keybinds addon along with quartz, mik's scrolling battle text, and tidy plates to keep my field of view as clear as possible
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
A real love for twinking, as I've said, it has been a looooong time since I have played a twink and I miss it so much. i am an experienced player that would be able to help out any players that need it. wheter that is going int dungeons with them, leveling a new toon with them, or just running BGs/arena with them for practice.
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
no
Is there anything else we should know about you?
I am a cyber Security Analyst in NYC... Do with that what you will
Do you have any questions for us?
When can i start playing!?

Horde or Alliance?
I prefer Alliance but whichever would have me
I am partial to healers at the lower levels. I would like to level a resto shaman/disc priest and also a warlock. I will over time probably level all classes though honestly.
gold will help for getting my enchants and some BoE gear pieces as well. A guild is obviously essential and any helpful, friendly, active twink guild would be great to join.
not since the burning crusade
Why do you need funding?
i dont have any toons on bleeding hollow which is where you all seem to be.
it will expedite the process :) if i am not deemed worthy I can always try to farm my gold up the old fashioned way
which class in particular? i enjoy healing on a resto shaman (at max level) since they have massive AoE heals and that is just always fun. Resto druids are great because they are just so versatile. And, I love disc priests for their ability to withstand just so much damage. Last, but not least, Warlocks are always fun to burst and blow people up with :)
i have 10 years in this game. I made twinks back in BC before heirlooms and remember just how fun that was. I would bring a positive, yet competitive attitude to any team that would have me.
I am actually very interested in competitive pvp. For twinking brackets I would probably prefer BGs but who knows, maybe arenas will be fun as well? I am incredibly competitive in rated BGs and arena on my level 100 toons.
I HAVE MISSED TWINKS SO MUCH! I saw this site while slacking off at work and couldn't wait to get home and level a warlock, or resto shaman, or disc priest or ANYTHING and join you guys. Twinking was one of my favorite things back in BC and was just so much fun. I miss it so much.
I was looking for a WoW podcast to listen to while at work and came across bisnation
I have not since I have not finished leveling whichever twink I will choose to play as
it wont let me paste... i use the razer naga keybinds addon along with quartz, mik's scrolling battle text, and tidy plates to keep my field of view as clear as possible
A real love for twinking, as I've said, it has been a looooong time since I have played a twink and I miss it so much. i am an experienced player that would be able to help out any players that need it. wheter that is going int dungeons with them, leveling a new toon with them, or just running BGs/arena with them for practice.
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
no
I am a cyber Security Analyst in NYC... Do with that what you will
When can i start playing!?

to correct this application Iii'd like to play alliance/rest shaman as my main

Horde or Alliance? Alliance

2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Prot Paladin, I don't have any toons on Bleeding Hollow and would like to be able to focus on this character and gearing/playing it.

3.What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) Gold and Guild

4.Have you played in a twink bracket before? Yes, I have played in quite a few but in the upper 60s and 70s.

5.Why do you need funding? Because I am new to the realm and therefore have nothing, and I would like to be able to buy enchants and focus on the toon.

6.How can our funding help your twinking experience? I will be able to establish this toon and purchase enchants and get the most potential I can out of this toon.

7.How do you play your class? I have a great awareness to the game and I am very objective oriented. I like to be able to support my team even if I do not show off on any leaderboards.

8.How do you contribute to your team? Awareness, Objective and team minded player. Will follow when needed and lead when needed.

9.Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? Yes, I consider myself extremely aware to the map and to objectives like WSG and AB. I usually only play WoW for PvP and will dip into PvE if I feel comfortable with the group but for the most part I play this game for PvP and that's all I do.

10.What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? I had a friend bring this to light and I have been involved in twinking before but never at such a large scale and it has attracted me. Plus WoD is a bit... lame.

11.How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Daggurt, he is a new member too I believe.

12.Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? No, my twink is not 19 yet but I play on hitting 19 asap and linking everything.

13.Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? Yes I can

14.What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? I am very active, and willing to help out in any way I can.

15.Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? Not yet, Daggurt is new and that is the only person I know involved with the community.

16.Is there anything else we should know about you? I am a college football player, so during the day until about 6pm EST I might not be available, but I won't begin my season until I start in January so until then I should be available at any reasonable hour.

17.Do you have any questions for us? Nope, None at the moment and if any pop up I will update this as soon as I think of one.

I'm afraid you must have misunderstood, this is labeled as EU because a large part of our funding comes from players who are from EU and create US accounts. Sorry for the confusion. GG19s doesn't have any ties to EU funding, although we do support their initiatives.

Ahh i see. I'll have to get myself a US account setup soon then!

Cheers

This is gonna take 5ever to fill out, isn't it? Balls. Alright.

1. Horde or Alliance?
Personal preference goes to Alliance, cause reasons.

2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
Mate, that's a borderline difficult choice. Probably a Holy Paladin, I ran a F2P Holy Paladin in to the ground for nearly a year. I'm rather familiar with it's mechanics.

3. What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
Ouch. That's a tough question as well. A wee bit of gold would be nice, I don't have the IRL finances currently to server change one of my 100's. A Guild would be nice as well, but that's just getting greedy.

4. Have you played in a twink bracket before?
I played F2P casually up until patch 5.4, then went rather hardcore until the WoD prepatch.

5.Why do you need funding?
I'm poor, and can't afford to server transfer any of my moneymakers around.

6.How can our funding help your twinking experience?
You can help me become the best healer this bracket has seen, EVER!

7.How do you play your class?
Not really sure how to answer this one .-. I prefer playing a defensive role, helping maintain dat flag yo!

8. How do you contribute to your team?
I am typically hugging the flag carriers ass, or babysitting whoever happens to be the best damage role on the team.

9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
Bleh. I prefer to be casual. I raid endgame currently, so competitive PvP would stretch my gaming schedule.

10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
I've been interested in the bracket for years, but haven't had the time to really mess around in it. I made a very crappy 19 Rogue several years back, but got stomped in BG's.

11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
I browse the Twinkinfo forums several times a week, and accidentally clicked on this thread while reading over Twinkcup stuff .-.

12. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
I have not. I don't have any viable armory links at this point, but I can share my battletag upon request.

13. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
I would prefer not to at this time. I'm fiddling with my UI and keybinds a lot over the past week or so, and would rather not show off that mess in it's current state.

14. What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
I offer a moderate amount of skill with healing and defensive support. I'm also the best Tacowarrior around, true story.

15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Nope. I was rather antisocial during my twinking days, didn't make many friends. Only people I might be able to mention would be Licholas or Vol, former Vashj F2P's.

16. Is there anything else we should know about you?
Yeah. I'm the best freaking player you've ever met, and will personally eat all your burritos.

17. Do you have any questions for us?
Is there a free meal included in this application? If so, where?

Go team TacocaT!

Hi everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am incredibly excited. I hope you enjoy my application! :)

Horde or Alliance?
I honestly don't have a preference! I'll go to whichever side will make things more competitive.

Windwalker Monk would be my choice. It is a very fun and viable choice. I love dealing damage.

Seeing as I don't have a character on your server yet, I would need a little bit of everything. But I am not the type of person to ask for help and then not help in return.

Yes. I have played in the 19/29/39/49 and 70 brackets. All at a competitively high level.

Why do you need funding?
I took a year off from WoW. During that time my account was hacked and everything was deleted including my friends list. I recovered all of my gear, but blizzard could not recover my 250,000 gold and my entire friends list. So that was a sad day indeed. I need funding because I need help getting the ball rolling. Once I get back started with twinking, and learning the ropes again, I can start helping others get the ball rolling as well.

Your funding can help my twinking experience by bringing me back into one of the things that I enjoyed most in WoW. It can help me get my foot in the door with this community and help me re-populate my friends list with fun people that enjoy twinking as much as I do.

I have been playing the game for such a long time now. I like to think that I play every class in a way that maximizes its potential.

I absolutely love to communicate. I am constantly trying to make sure that everyone is on the same page and always trying to make sure that everyone is having fun :).

Very interested. I am a 3x Gladiator and a rank 1 Gladiator in 3's. I have tons of experience in high level RBG's. I can add to this list if anyone is interested.

I had no idea that twinking had such a thriving community. I met a really cool guy names Hunnybuns or Fearthebuns and he informed me of the great things that are going on with twinking currently! I used to be huge into it a few years ago.

Hunnybuns/Fearthebuns

No I have not.

I absolutely can if requested.

Leadership, competitiveness, a helping hand, and a whole lot of fun :)

I have a lot of friends that I could get into the twinking game again.

I love playing sports and I love doing anything competitive. There is a lot more to me but you will learn that over time!

No questions, I just want to thank you for keeping twinks alive. I know it is a lot of work and I can't wait to be apart of it.

I hope you enjoyed my application. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to PM me or post here! Thanks again :).

My battletag is: ryanrich#1216 and I am on US servers.

Last edited by a moderator:

GG19 has done wonders for the bracket so far. Having funded over 200 new twinks, we have been able to make a serious impact on the community. But this is only half of the story. It's also important to prepare applicants for the competitive, high skill-capped environment of our community. With that in mind, we are excited to announce the next step in the GG19 movement.

Introducing GG19 Mentor.

Whenever a new applicant is accepted into our program, they will be offered guidance by one of our mentors. These mentors are well established, highly distinguished players who have proven themselves to be some of the best players in the bracket. These players have stepped up and are offering their time to help the new or returning players get acclimated to the meta and teach them the tips and skills that have made these players such dominant forces in the bracket.

Below are the players who have offered up their time to mentor GG19 applicants:

Arcane Mage: Hunnybuns19 (A+H)
Boomkin: Loveshack (A) / Pizza (H)
Brewmaster Monk: Curley (A+H)
Hunter: Myyce (A) / Ezeron (H)
Frost Mage: Camocross (A+H)
Mistweaver Monk: Tiptoe (A) / Blurz (H)
Paladin: Nicozy (A+H)
Priest: Cipe (A) / Sudowoodo (H)
Resto Druid FC: Vanillamilk (A) / Hunnybuns19 (H)
Rogue: Saxxon (A) / bigmoran (H)
Shaman: Matando17 (A) / Zeiren (H)
Warlock: Yourealive (A+H)
Warrior: RANDYLAYHEE (A) / kayooh (H)
Windwalker Monk: marblea (A+H)

This is gonna take 5ever to fill out, isn't it? Balls. Alright.

1. Horde or Alliance?
Personal preference goes to Alliance, cause reasons.

Mate, that's a borderline difficult choice. Probably a Holy Paladin, I ran a F2P Holy Paladin in to the ground for nearly a year. I'm rather familiar with it's mechanics.

ACCEPTED

Please add my Btag: Tollo#1278

Horde or Alliance?
Horde, just because I already have a toon and don't want to pay for a transfer.

I would like to be a prot/ret paladin. I have a super old 19 paladin on BH Horde with some decent (and grandfathered) gear already, I just need to be updated with new enchants and some current BiS stuff.

Mostly enchants. Maybe a couple of piece of gear. AGM... or, maybe more realistically, help getting the heirloom on another character with AGM.I have the achievement, but holy tits, Gurubashi ain't what it used to be.

Yes.

Why do you need funding?
I loathe PvE and can't make gold to save my life. That said, in exchange for funding, I can help people out in other ways. My mainis on BH horde.

You can make the dream a reality. I have a ton of old twinks that I can't afford to update.

Very, very carefully.

Very flexible and intuitive player. Can fit in with any team or strategy well.

Yes. I have many years of competitive PvP experience spanning a number of games, WoW 19s and 29s among them.

I started playing 19s in 2007 or so, a year after I'd been playing in the 29 bracket. It was the solution to the gear grind we'd all been looking for, until heirlooms appeared. Then I quit, because all the twinks on all the servers I'd been playing on lost the ability to achieve anything close to BiS.

I been around here a little bit.

No, but I can. I've been on hiatus a while, just came back two weeks ago after a 5-year break.

Dang it, I wish I hadn't got this far into the application before seeing this. I'm at work, but I'll update as soon as I get home.

Calmness & suave. The two things it's lacking most.

I don't think most of them are playing anymore. I played with or was guildmates with Aiming, Valinthor, Obliviate, Velricc, Pwntage and many more.

I have a lot of 29s. I used to premade with what I think was the best 29 guild in the world, <Tiki Bar Pirates>. The only guild good enough at the time to give us a challenge was <Make Your Time>.

Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19?
Sure, it's been a little while since I did the 19 thing.

Horde or Alliance? Alliance
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Disc Priest, Because ali is always short on healers it feels like.

Dude this is painfully short. ​Declined. Triple your word count and it's still a pretty bad application. Please put considerably more thought and effort into your next application if you choose to reapply.

Horde or Alliance?
Horde, just because I already have a toon and don't want to pay for a transfer.

Yay a paladin! Accepted. On your pally. I'm away this weekend so hopefully we can get started Sunday evening when I get home. Add me on Btag and I look forward to getting you set up and into the gulch! Cheers :D

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance, they seem like they could use the help.

I decided to do a Disc priest because you can always use more healers and ive never tried one before so I thought it would be a good time to try one.

Gold, I mostly need it for enchants and like only one peice of gear.

Yes I only started in MoP though and started getting into it more since the twink cup motivated me.

Why do you need funding?
My main is pretty broke atm and its also on Horde so im stuck in a hard place when it comes to gold on alliance right now.

You can help me gear so I can get straight into healing in BG's ASAP so hopefully we can bring some wins to alliance's side :D

Im not really sure yet :3 but id imagine id keep my teamates alive no matter what the cost and to be very cautious of my positioning on the map so I don't get caught out.

I will do everything in my will to keep everyone in the right winning mind sight and trying and make everyone stay focused. Also obviously ill contribute by healing :p

Not atm because im not going to be too great at healing right off the back. But we will see where this heads, you never know, I may love healing and want to join in some competitive with it.

I knew some friends who have been playing in it for awhile and I like the whole small community thing where everyone knows everyone. It reminds me of a game I played on xbox a long time ago called Greg Hastings Tournament Paintball.

A gnome mage in Stormwind called taco

No, but I surely can.

Yeah im willing to if you want it :p

A positive player that will keep my team motivated to try till the end.

Trendy

Not that I know of :p

Possibly we will see tho :3

Do you have any questions for us? Nope

Horde or Alliance?
Horde

Hunter Survival or Marksman, which ever would be preferred.

Guild and gold just for enchants, gear I can farm myself.

Not a bracket, last time I played a twink was Wotlk right before you could gain experience from BG's. I quit twinks shortly after due to long que times.

Why do you need funding?
I need it for enchants, otherwise I should be set for everything else farming wise.

Get my guy geared, but most importantly give me something to do in between raid nights, in addition to getting into PvP more.

I prefer to engage, but kite enemies. Deal the damage and try to take as little as possible.

I don't run in by myself and suicide, and stick with at least one other team member at all times.

Could be in the future, but not at this time. I simply don't have enough practice and time put into it.

Was researching lvl 20 f2p twinks with a friend and found this thread within the forums while doing research.

Found it off multiple searches on Google.

I have not, my battletag is XHIHOX#1187 and link to my old wotlk twink hunter is Paralyzer @ Akama - Community - World of Warcraft

View attachment 5863

Good attitude, helpfulness for others to gear up, and always willing to take advice from others.

Not at this time, but I'm hoping for that to change soon.

May be able to get a couple of friends to come on over.

Yes please, any tips are helpful (love the idea of this too).

When can we get started?!

My toons name on Bleeding Hollow is "Siantia"

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_081515_154715.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_081515_154715.jpg
    438.9 KB · Views: 172
1.Horde or Alliance?
-Horde!

-Resto Druid, and because I recently discovered the play style and importance resto druids have in WSG(Warsong Gulch).

3.What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)?
-Gold would be great and most of the gear i can farm myself its just the really expensive BoE pieces that might be a problem, but especially a guild having a guild to log onto everyday would be most enjoyable because I wanna make this experience as competitive as possible!

4.Have you played in a twink bracket before?
-Yes, BC (Burning Crusade), Wotlk (Wrath of the Lich King) and MoP (Mist of Pandaria).

5.Why do you need funding?
-Bleeding Hollow is a new server to me, and I think that to be the best you'll need the best! <3

6.How can our funding help your twinking experience?
-I think it would benefit me because not having all the enchants puts you at a disadvantage maybe not a HUGE one but it does, so having the BiS (Best in Slot) gear and enchants will increase my chance at success in this bracket!

7.How do you play your class?
-Resto druids are played as a back up healer and a flag carrier!

8.How do you contribute to your team?
-Resto druids in my opinion have a very important job when it comes to WSG (Warsong Gulch), not only are they a healer but they are the main flag runner. The reason I see this as being one of the more important jobs in WSG (Warsong Gulch) is because well thats the name of the game flag running, but also being smart and knowing when its ok to cross and when its not, for example sitting behind the enemy graveyard until you know where your healers and dps are before actually attempting to cross mid field!

9.Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
100% yes! What i think qualifies me is I'm always looking for ways to improve myself and people around me and having a decent amount of experience with PvP in general. Also I'v been playing PvP since early Wotlk, and achieved 2k on multiple classes.

10.What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
-I have a few friends that have been playing for a while on Bleeding Hollow and I'v always had an interest with the 19 bracket but it wasn't until they brought it to my attention how big its truly has become and that really sparked my attention to wanna into it all!

11.How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
-My buddy Hoplophobia(In game name), cjfarrow23(TwinkInfo name).

12.Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
-No not yet, but I'm 100% going to look into this!

13.Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
-Of course! View attachment 5871

14.What do you have to offer to the 19 twink community?
-I can offer the knowledge I have in PvP and incorporate It into the 19 twink bracket, not only that but I'm always looking to get groups together weather its with people I know or even twinks I see in Durotar and Orgrimmar.

15.Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about?
-I have two buddies that I play with daily Hoplophobia and Grapejooce, and I often pop into Trendy's stream to see who is Q'ing and how battleground Qs on the alliance side are looking!

16.Is there anything else we should know about you?
-I love competition, and I love finding other players who have the same ambition and competitiveness as myself!

17.Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19?
-Just from playing on my priest I have a general idea how resto druids work in WSG(Warsong Gulch), but I'm all ears when it comes knowing everything about a new class!

18.Do you have any questions for us?
-Not at this current time, but I would like to say thank you for putting so much time and effort into making the 19 twink bracket bigger and better everyday!

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_081615_223649.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_081615_223649.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 122
Horde or Alliance?
Alliance is where all my twinks that are grandfathered are if need be i'm not opposed to a faction change.

I have a twink in every class besides paladin but they are all outdated and just need updates my druid has the best gear but i'm willing to update any class I currently have that would be best for the bracket..

I have all the old gear/grandfathered items like shadowfang etc just missing BoAs and any new BoEs/Enchants, wouldn't mind a guild to hangout and do premades and stuff :D

Yeah only 19s was in Border Patrol and Meat Puppet back in the day

Why do you need funding?
I'm outdated and decided to come back and join the 19 bracket and don't have a main to do it :\

It can bring me back to the bracket/game I love and right now it looks like it's back and i would love to be apart of it again, also making me not grind PvE to level a main to get the gold.

To the best of my abilities and very carefully.

I'm very flexible and willing to listen and do what needs to be done.

Very i did a lot of premades back in the day and just have a very competitive personality with competitive experience in other games as well.

It just was what I always played I never had a main character so when BoAs came out me and a lot of people in my guild all kinda quit until i recently found out through pizzas stream actually that BoAs can now be purchased. kinda just sparked my fire back.

I was just browsing trying to find the BiS I need to updat

I have not I'm kind of new here so if need be I will.

I'm actually currently redownloading WoW as we speak...I can after <3

I'm just a pretty chill laid back guy honestly.

I'm not sure if any of them still play honestly the only one I really remember was Shellshocker and Slayan/Sleyin

I know this is a long shot but I really enjoy 19s and would love nothing more than to be able to get back into it.

I would love it, back when I played the game was much slower paced than it seems right now would love to get the rust off. :p

No but I appreciate you guys doing this seems like a really cool thing to help bring the bracket back. and My Battle Tag is Hype#1903/B]

Horde or Alliance?
Horde

Hunter Survival or Marksman, which ever would be preferred.

Accepted. On horde hunter. Add me on Btag and we can get started tonight when I get off work. Cheers :D

Users who are viewing this thread