US Project: GG Nineteen

Horde or Alliance?
Horde
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
Survival hunter, i play hunter better than any other class
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
Guild and Gear if possible
Have you played in a twink bracket before?
Yes, I am coming from the f2p bracket, or 20-29 bracket since cata
Why do you need funding?
I have hierloom enchants, but other than that, the rest of my gear is meh
How can our funding help your twinking experience?
Can help me get on my toes and really help the team im on, i would feel bad bring them down with my bad gear :(
How do you play your class?
I stay near the back and always target key players(healers or people being targeted by my team) and kite for days
How do you contribute to your team?
I go for EFC only when i know I can get the kill and play objectives really well
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
Yes, I am interested, i have done numerous 10v10s and wargames
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
Watched the twink cup and looked funs, looking for more competitive and serious games than 20 bracket
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
Livingston
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
A little bit new to TI, so i will be sure to do that once i find it
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Yes
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
My good sportsmanship and teamwork
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Livinigston
Is there anything else we should know about you?
I like to twink and one time i broke my toe playing soccer
Do you have any questions for us?
How are you today

Horde or Alliance?
Horde

I would like to play a Discipline Priest. This is the class I last played at a high level of competitive PvP, and a lot of the motions still feel fluid to me. I also love healing.

I will need the whole package, minus BoAs. I have no gold, gear (although I've noticed only 1 item is BoE), and I would need to join a community as well.

I was once active in the 19 bracket. I was a core member of a few premading teams back in WoWLK and BC. Also was active in the 39 scene as well.

Why do you need funding?
I need funding because I have come back from a long break from World of Warcraft, and after being inspired by the recent Twink Cup, want to give twinking another go. I have no gold or foundation on the server and just need assistance getting me started.

The funding would enable me to fully enjoy my experience by being able to easily get BiS, and surround myself in a community of like minded players. I would love to contribute and help out in Warsong and meet some new people.

Not quite sure in the recent 19 meta, to be honest.

I am a leader, level headed, and smart. I can aid in premades, having experience before and am a seasoned player. I was also a part of a few highly rated RBG teams in the more recent past.

Absolutely. I am a past-twink with premade experience against the likes of Pizza Hut (Back when they were on Uldum). I also have been able to achieve relatively good arena ratings at max level during the WoWLK and Cataclysm expansions. I am absolutely mesmerized by the teamwork required to act as one, and will be able to help a team develop into a real contender.

The recent Twink Cup.

Slacknul.

No, not sure what that means either.

Standard UI, have not played in a few years so everything is outdated. However I do use addons, will take some time for me to find my preferences.

I offer the 19 twink community a more mature version of my old self. I want to propel the bracket into another golden age. I have a positive attitude, people oriented, and also bring some old-school flair to the bracket. I want to play and create a competitive atmosphere in everyday Warsongs, and also propel to create more premades.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
It's been awhile. Not sure who's still around. I'm friends with Bone, although we haven't talked in some time. Not sure if he still plays?

I am a college student. I would love to experience the thrill of twinking again, that being said once back at school my play time will diminish. I am enthusiastic and excited to potentially be a part of the community again.

Keep on keeping on. Great job reviving the bracket, you guys are spearheading a movement.

Also, you can reach me through a private message on this website. I'll be checking often!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Horde or Alliance?
Horde

Troll Disc Priest, Yes, i would like to recceive funding because I have no gold or characters on Bleeding Hollow. I love to heal, and i had the most fun on my disc priest in wrath. So i figured i would play a class i had incredible amounts of fun on.

Gold / Gear / Guild

Yes, i have.. But that was way back in vanilla and TBC

Why do you need funding?
I have no gold or any time spent on this server.

Your funding would allow me to get caught up to speed and geared, proving another member to a active twink community.

By keeping my team alive, ccing, peeling, etc.

I provide a pretty extensive wow history, playing from 2005 onwards. I feel like i know the game fairly well, and contribute experience as well as a positive attitude

I'm very interested in competitive PVP, I never did any sort of tournaments with my twinks back in Vanilla and TBC, but the premades against premades were always fun. I have always really enjoyed pvp, but was always a raider first and foremost, now i don't have the time for raiding nor really the interest and would love to do some competitive pvp.

I recently discovered the twink cup on twitch and also learned about it from a friend i made in a random dungeon. I always had a blast on my twink, so went researching and found this twink site.

I discovered it on your forums.

Yes, i have. No link yet as i am starting my 19 tonight and going about how to gear etc.

I don't, i will probably use a pretty basic UI aside from essential PVP addons.

I'm pretty active, can promote to my friends who still play, Im very laid back and personable. I have years of WoW experience, i know the majority of classes, and am looking forward to meeting and playing with members within this community. A few years back, i played on a private server that had a pvp only 19 bracket, and started off with basic gear and the more kills or wins you got you were rewarded with tokens that you could buy certain essential twink items for. It was a ton of fun and 19 was always my favorite bracket, such good times and the STV fishing event.

None currently

A little about me, I'm 24 a welder, work during the week, usually spend weekends with my GF. I enjoy watching hockey and football, pretty friendly guy who still enjoys warcraft after a long day.

If anybody is looking for a active member, alliance or horde I'd love to start playing with a skilled group. I can play whatever is needed really.
You can contact me via Battle tag @ bmd91#1282

Horde or Alliance?
Horde

I would like to play a Discipline Priest. This is the class I last played at a high level of competitive PvP, and a lot of the motions still feel fluid to me. I also love healing.

I will need the whole package, minus BoAs. I have no gold, gear (although I've noticed only 1 item is BoE), and I would need to join a community as well.​

Hey thanks for making that application!

How do you feel about playing a disc @ ally side? We're trying to get people to play more Alliance since that faction needs it more. Either way... Accepted!On a Disc priest

Add slack#2638 and we can get started!​

Horde or Alliance?
Horde

Troll Disc Priest, Yes, i would like to recceive funding because I have no gold or characters on Bleeding Hollow. I love to heal, and i had the most fun on my disc priest in wrath. So i figured i would play a class i had incredible amounts of fun on.

Gold / Gear / Guild

Helloooo!

Thanks for making an application! We love to hear that you got here through the Twink Cup... Hope you enjoyed that.

How do you feel about playing on Alliance side? If you rather play on Horde that won't be a problem though.

Accepted... On a disc priest! Added your btag.

1.Horde or Alliance?
Horde-Bleeding Hollow
2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and Why?
I would Like to receive funding on a 19 twink resto druid FC, Because I play Resto Druid FC at 29 and really enjoy it :D.
3.What do you need? gold/gear/guild
I need gear and possibly some enchants if possible. I need Blackened defias gloves with Glove reinforcements,Spidersilk boots, and Tarantula Silk sash. I also will need 2x Gift of vers for ring enchants.

Hey Stunlock!

Thanks for making an application, really appreciate that! I'm sad to tell you that i cannot accept this application, It's lacking your UI and i would like a bit more in-depth answeres on the questions being asked. I'm excited to start helping you though because you seem to be excited to join this bracket which i LOVE to see. I just dont like the application like this. Check other applications on how you should do it. For example: Check this application of: Twinkytoes ( post #792 ). He made a really good application with a lovely format as well! I hope you understand me and PLEASE either edit or make a new application!

As for now: Declined.

I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Hey folks,

I have a level 88 hunter on Bleeding Hollow Horde. Started him in 2004, just after launch. I've been on hiatus for quite a few years, but I just returned to check things out. His name is Breakfast. I have no gold (I am lousy at making money), but add me to your friendlist and if I'm free, I'll take you through some gear runs whenever you want.

I've had a number of twinks on this server since around 2005 or 2006, can't really remember exactly when. The brackets used to be different, and the queues were sometimes 3-4 hours because there were no cross-realm battlegrounds. For the longest time, maybe 5-6 years, I was the only twink on this server. I had absolutely no idea until 3 days ago, when I signed back on for a 7-day free trial, that it had become the goddamn twink capital. I used to haunt around the ghost town that was BH trade chat looking for other twinks to no avail. I can't begin to explain how surreal it was logging in and finding myself surrounded by twinks--many of whom I remember from years and years ago when my only chance to play with some of these guys was on the PTRs. It's super exciting to me, so I'm thinking I'll stick around for a while.

Anyway, hit me up. I'm happy to chat about the good old days or run you through whatever.

Bobby’s App.

Horde or Alliance?
-Alliance - Bleeding Hollow prefer

-Hunter, I enjoy playing hunter and have experience playing hunter.
(I'll most likely be playing all specs depends on comps.)

-Gear / Guild (I don’t “NEED” gold just gear(Chants) and a home
I have necessary BoA’s and enchants on them.

-Yes I've touched almost every bracket, but 19's I've been playing the longest (Since Vanilla). I did a little bit of 20's 24's 29's 39's 70's and that's it.

Why do you need funding?
-Coming back to WoW in poverty across my account and I do not have a main on BH, also looking for a home.

-It would help my twinking experience by allowing me to come back to WoW/19's with a smooth transition and also open up options to play for teams.

-Well, I play my role correctly.
(Arena's and BG's)

-I can be Vocal, I have experience in the Gulch, I know my Role, Good Sportsmanship

-Yes extremely one of the main reasons I decided to come back is for the NWL that has been brought up recently. My qualifications would be experience in this bracket and others at a competitive level.

-I have been a member of the 19’s community for sometime now, and I do tend to take a break every so often, but I always come back. My first interest was sparked in Vanilla/BC when it was a bit time consuming to level to end game. Some friends and I stopped at 19 and twinked, since then I've been twinking, all through different brackets. But the spark most recently was myself missing out on the TC(catching up on the footage) and deciding to come back to compete in the NWL.

-Multiple people but Ole Conq would be my go to reference.

-No, but if necessary I can.
Bobby2ballz#1536

-Not immediately, No SS’s and I am currently recovering my account that got banned, but will edit and upload ASAP (Yes I’m keybound to maximum capacity, I use a few “required” addons that probably need updating).

-Continuous loyalty to the best bracket, and my help to even out the faction differences and raise the bar in competitive play.

-I know a lot of people in the community some I know more then others but a lot of people who have played consistently and/or competitively since 2014 (Prior '14 TC and after tell this past May) I should be partly familiar with.

-Past names - Shaman, Grizy, DJTerp, Glø

-When can I start? ;)

1. Horde or Alliance?
Horde

2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
Arcane or Fire mage, Played Arcane on the EU servers both at 19 and at 100, Why fire, because i want to give it a shot and try make it work

3. What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
I need Gold and maybe a guild, Gearwise i should be fine

4. Have you played in a twink bracket before?
I have played many twink brackts on the EU servers mostly 10, 19 and 39

5. Why do you need funding?
I am new on US and really want to get going on here since i had in mind to join US for a long time

6. How can our funding help your twinking experience?
I allways wanted to try the US 19 Twinking, I also see the Guild History and Activity on US something speciall that i would like to be a part of (sadly I decided to join after TC tho) :(

7. How do you play your class?
I play my class good since i got experience of mage(arcane) both from 19 and 100, Tho i play many other classes then just Arcane Mage at 100 such as Boomy and MW etc

8. How do you contribute to your team?
At 100 i focus on RBG and i allways been into the WSG and battleground when it comes to Twinking. I am multi classed and played almost everything both at 100 in Arena and RBG same comes to the twinking brackets.

9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
Besides Twinking the only thing i do is RBG, and then i mean only RBG. Im constantly in groups for RBG. I allways find competitive PvP the most amazing thing

10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
The amazing spirit

11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
Been a member on TI for a long time and i have read about this Thread for a very long time (since the start)

12. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
US: VibeckaWeb#1545
EU: Vibecka#2944

13. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Imgur

14. What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
Great Spirit and alot of Activity

15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
I know many players from PING

16. Is there anything else we should know about you?
I love to play the rare classes :D No nothing

17. Do you have any questions for us?
Nop

Decided to re-write my app! Here it is!

Horde or Alliance?
I'd like to play horde because the community seems more competitive on horde as far as 1v1s go and my friend that currently plays 19 is on horde.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? I plan on playing boomkin, it's what i've played at max level up at Hero of the Alliance range all of last season, id like to play warlock, its the character i got Hero of the Alliance on, but they seem underwhelming at 19 so boomkin is the next best thing for me.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) Unfortunately i need all right now, new server, new faction, i am a small fish in a big ocean.

Have you played in a twink bracket before? Yeah i played 70 decently competitively since Cata, played till i got my enchant in mop then went back to max level. After that i played on and off at level 29 and 70, focused on Max Level End Game Raiding and PVP!

Why do you need funding? So that i can play the bracket as competitively as possible. I want my gear to be up to date so that i can focus more on my play rather than worrying about gearing up. Id rather put all my effort into bettering myself.

How can our funding help your twinking experience? It'll help me be up to par in gear with others allowing me to focus on my play and playstyle, getting familiar with the 19 twink meta and more!

How do you play your class? I try to Maximize my DoT Uptime maximizing my DPS and overall damage, i'll cc here and there but im limited at 19 so i'll make my spread pressure speak volumes.

How do you contribute to your team? I offer amazing Damage and CC, with the High rated RBG experience i have at max level i will know how to react to certain situations quickly without hessitation making good out of a bad situation.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I have a Hero of the Alliance RBG Background, ill definitely be a good addition to any team. Consistently (Atleast) 2200+ every rbg season since Mop. I am very much so interested the competitive scene and i look forward to competing on a team if another tournament arises.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? The tournament was really what made me gravitate towards the 19 bracket, it looked like alot of fun and something i'd love to be apart of.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Fearthebuns referred your thread and i also saw it on Hot topic.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? James#11618 and Sìnistar @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? http://i.imgur.com/sI0lRon.jpg It'll look like this. ( not the twink ill be playing, currently leveling atm) ( Some keys are macros to look like another ability, and its an addon that hides my keybinds so i look fancy af)

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? I'll aim to be a high skilled , consistent, and informative player for the community, hopefully adding more competition to the bracket.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? Yeah, Bigmoran.

Is there anything else we should know about you? I stream sometimes, and i hope i'll get to stream my experience at the 19 bracket.

Do you have any questions for us? Nope!

Bobby’s App.

Horde or Alliance?
-Alliance - Bleeding Hollow prefer

-Hunter, I enjoy playing hunter and have experience playing hunter.
(I'll most likely be playing all specs depends on comps.)

-Gear / Guild (I don’t “NEED” gold just gear(Chants) and a home
I have necessary BoA’s and enchants on them.

-Yes I've touched almost every bracket, but 19's I've been playing the longest (Since Vanilla). I did a little bit of 20's 24's 29's 39's 70's and that's it.

Why do you need funding?
-Coming back to WoW in poverty across my account and I do not have a main on BH, also looking for a home.

Hey Bobby! ( assuming your name is bobby haha!)

I love this application and everything looks very solid.

Accepted on an Alliance hunter.

Added your btag, ready whenever you are!

1. Horde or Alliance?
Horde

Arcane or Fire mage, Played Arcane on the EU servers both at 19 and at 100, Why fire, because i want to give it a shot and try make it work

I need Gold and maybe a guild, Gearwise i should be fine

I have played many twink brackts on the EU servers mostly 10, 19 and 39

I am new on US and really want to get going on here since i had in mind to join US for a long time

Hey Vibecka,

Thanks for wanting to join US, we always support EU players to come and play on the US servers. The problem is that we have to bring out the full package for EU people so we'd like to see a better application than this. A bit more in-depth answers on the questions that are being asked would be appreciated. Tell us more about yourself and your play style. We put alot of gold, time and effort in funding you, so the least you can do is write a good application, right ?

Please edit or re-write your application!

I'm looking forward to your reply.

Hey Vibecka,

Thanks for wanting to join US, we always support EU players to come and play on the US servers. The problem is that we have to bring out the full package for EU people so we'd like to see a better application than this. A bit more in-depth answers on the questions that are being asked would be appreciated. Tell us more about yourself and your play style. We put alot of gold, time and effort in funding you, so the least you can do is write a good application, right ?

Please edit or re-write your application!

I'm looking forward to your reply.

Okey np, ill write more in a new post, tryed to keep myself quick so it wouldnt be to much info

1. Horde or Alliance?
Horde

Arcane or Fire mage, Played Arcane on the EU servers both at 19 and at 100. But i mostly would like fire because i want to give it a shot and make it work
because i belive that it can work.

I need Gold for Looms and enchants and maybe a guild, Gearwise i should be fine.

I have played many twink brackts on the EU servers mostly 10 there i were running a guild known as <Ten Twink Inc> there we were the biggest active ally guild that supported the pops we had, i were there playing most classes. In the 19 bracket i have been playing in many diffrent guilds and on many diffrent chars but lately my Arcane Mage and before MW and Demo(back when no one els did) and in the 39 bracket i have and still do but not to much is running the guild called <Kindergarten Kids> and have done for a long time now. I have also played 60, 70 and some other brackets but not as much as 10, 19 and 39.

I am new on US and really want to get going on here since i had in mind to join US for a long time. Would be a nice exp to be playing with and against the US and a few EU people on the American Servers. I also want to be a part of the premade teams that some guilds have but i need to show myself on the American servers for them to think about it

6. How can our funding help your twinking experience?
I allways wanted to try the US 19 Twinking, I also see the Guild History and Activity on US something speciall that i would like to be a part of (sadly I decided to join after TC tho). I also want to get into a team and play for it. Only way to show the US Guilds what i got is by showing them on the American Servers,

7. How do you play your class?
I play my class good since i got experience of mage both from 19 and 100, At 100 I play many other classes at 100, MM Hunter, MW/WW Monk, Rogue, Elemental Shaman, Destro Warlock and Balance Druid. At 19 and other twink Bracket i have played almost every class so i find myself very muticlassed both at 100 and 19. Mage i max my CC and makes the most important and gamewinning CS's that i can find. I know who and when to do my damage and how to use my novas supporting my healers and other teammates+aggresivly to catch more kills

At 100 i focus on RBG and i allways been into the WSG and battleground when it comes to Twinking. I am multi classed and played almost everything both at 100 in Arena and RBG same comes to the twinking brackets. I Allways play to win and i try to find any way to win the games. I know what im doing and i know what people expect me to do. Winning is one of the biggest and most motivating things in life overall.

Besides Twinking the only thing i do is RBG, and then i mean only RBG. Im constantly in groups for RBG. I allways find competitive PvP the most amazing thing when there isnt anything to do on the twink Brackets.

The amazing spirit between guilds, players and leaders of the comunnity. As well as the competative side between guilds and their teams

Been a member on TI for a long time and i have read about this Thread for a very long time (since the start)

US: VibeckaWeb#1545
EU: Vibecka#2944
Anyone is welcome to add me for future contact

Imgur

Great Spirit and alot of Activity and a spirit and big big motivation to win and do what it takes to achive that.

15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
I know many players from PING such as Smull and Arto

I love to play the uncommon classes and make them work, something i do in every Twink Bracket.
I am known as Vibecka or Ayrrah(anything with ''yrrah'')
I am 18 years old, Swedish Male named Felix
On my sparetime outside WoW i play Football(soccer) on a pretty okey level(depends how you see it) since i was 15/16
I have alot of exp as leader and TC for RBG's @ max level

If there is any guilds finding interest for me in the future its just to hit me up

Decided to re-write my app! Here it is!

Horde or Alliance?
I'd like to play horde because the community seems more competitive on horde as far as 1v1s go and my friend that currently plays 19 is on horde.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? I plan on playing boomkin, it's what i've played at max level up at Hero of the Alliance range all of last season, id like to play warlock, its the character i got Hero of the Alliance on, but they seem underwhelming at 19 so boomkin is the next best thing for me.

Now we're talking! Accepted on horde laserchicken, I've added your BattleTag.

This is gonna take 5ever to fill out, isn't it? Balls. Alright.

1. Horde or Alliance?
Personal preference goes to Alliance, cause reasons.

2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
Mate, that's a borderline difficult choice. Probably a Holy Paladin, I ran a F2P Holy Paladin in to the ground for nearly a year. I'm rather familiar with it's mechanics.

Ouch. That's a tough question as well. A wee bit of gold would be nice, I don't have the IRL finances currently to server change one of my 100's. A Guild would be nice as well, but that's just getting greedy.

I played F2P casually up until patch 5.4, then went rather hardcore until the WoD prepatch.

5.Why do you need funding?
I'm poor, and can't afford to server transfer any of my moneymakers around.

6.How can our funding help your twinking experience?
You can help me become the best healer this bracket has seen, EVER!

7.How do you play your class?
Not really sure how to answer this one .-. I prefer playing a defensive role, helping maintain dat flag yo!

I am typically hugging the flag carriers ass, or babysitting whoever happens to be the best damage role on the team.

Bleh. I prefer to be casual. I raid endgame currently, so competitive PvP would stretch my gaming schedule.

I've been interested in the bracket for years, but haven't had the time to really mess around in it. I made a very crappy 19 Rogue several years back, but got stomped in BG's.

I browse the Twinkinfo forums several times a week, and accidentally clicked on this thread while reading over Twinkcup stuff .-.

I have not. I don't have any viable armory links at this point, but I can share my battletag upon request.

I would prefer not to at this time. I'm fiddling with my UI and keybinds a lot over the past week or so, and would rather not show off that mess in it's current state.

I offer a moderate amount of skill with healing and defensive support. I'm also the best Tacowarrior around, true story.

Nope. I was rather antisocial during my twinking days, didn't make many friends. Only people I might be able to mention would be Licholas or Vol, former Vashj F2P's.

Yeah. I'm the best freaking player you've ever met, and will personally eat all your burritos.

Is there a free meal included in this application? If so, where?

Go team TacocaT!

Horde or Alliance?
I'd prefer to play whichever faction helps with faction balance.

I would prefer funding on disc priest or mm hunter. I enjoy the playstyle of both those specs and I have max level experience on disc priest.
I would like to try out hunter just so I can play something new. Whatever works for me.

I really need all three of them since I come from EU I only have a couple of heirlooms (from dmf) and I barely have enough gold to pause my exp.

I have tried out the 14, 19, 29 and 60 brackets a little bit before, but I have never got to very serious in any of them. Of all the brackets the 19 is the one I enjoy the most.

Why do you need funding?
I am going to buy a US account if I get accepted but right now I'm only on trial and I don't have alot of gold, I don't even have enough to pause xp.

Helping me with my twink would help me a ton and allow me to play in the Arenas or BGs and actually be competetive.

I play disc priest well, I am experienced with max level disc priest and it is easy to learn at lower level. I like the abilities discs have at level 19. Hunter on the other hand I do not have very much experience with, but I am positive I am going to be able to learn quickly.
I am an alright healer and I am going to focus both on the healing aspect of the spec and the damage dealing aspect of the spec. I try to focus on the objectives of the game and not just GY-camping since that does get a little boring after a while.

I do not think I am going to be able to play extrememly comptetively since I am from EU originally, the high MS would get to annoying at times. Maybe though in the future and I get good control and learn to live with 130 MS and get some experience with my twink I would be interested.

What sparked my interest must have been seeing a livestreamer getting the Signet of Argas ring from the quest in Ashenvale, it looked really interesting to me since you have to put some effort in to making your character as good as possible, which I enjoy.

The person that referred to this thread is called drugs on this forum. We had a short chat and he helped me out a bit and anwsering my questions, it was hard keeping up a conversation though since someone kept clearing the chat.

I have added my battletag to the twink network thread.
hampe10012#2814

http://i.imgur.com/Qbne5Zj.jpg

I learn quickly and I plan to make as much of it as possible. I am going to be active.
I am getting tired of end game and trying out a fairly new experience with a dedicated community and a guild is something I really feel like putting time into. I am also going to try to promote the bracket to my few friends who still play wow.

I don't know anyone here yet, sadly.

I am from Sweden and my real name is Hampus. I've been playing wow since mid cata.

No, I think that is it.

Users who are viewing this thread