US Project: GG Nineteen

1. Horde or Alliance?
Horde

2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
Arcane or Fire mage, Played Arcane on the EU servers both at 19 and at 100. But i mostly would like fire because i want to give it a shot and make it work
because i belive that it can work.

3. What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
I need Gold for Looms and enchants and maybe a guild, Gearwise i should be fine.

Hey dude!

I love this application, this really meets our standards. I think every applicant should write an application like this one! Great read.

Accepted, On an Arcane mage @ Horde. Added your btag.

Horde or Alliance?
I'd prefer to play whichever faction helps with faction balance.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
I would prefer funding on disc priest or mm hunter. I enjoy the playstyle of both those specs and I have max level experience on disc priest.
I would like to try out hunter just so I can play something new. Whatever works for me.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
I really need all three of them since I come from EU I only have a couple of heirlooms (from dmf) and I barely have enough gold to pause my exp.

Have you played in a twink bracket before?
I have tried out the 14, 19, 29 and 60 brackets a little bit before, but I have never got to very serious in any of them. Of all the brackets the 19 is the one I enjoy the most.

Why do you need funding?
I am going to buy a US account if I get accepted but right now I'm only on trial and I don't have alot of gold, I don't even have enough to pause xp.

Hey Hampus,

Thanks for applying, LOVE too see more EU people rollin' in!! You should definitely buy that US account now, because...

Accepted on a Disc priest @ Alliance. Add Slack#2638 once you're ready to roll mate!

See you soon!

Side Note:

I'll be going on a short vacation so i won't be online till august 13th, I wanna apologize to the people who are supposed to get funded by me, but i'm sure one of my fellow GG19 buddies are willing to take care of the people who i was supposed to fund.

Sorry guys and talk to y'all soon! xo Slack.

Is there a EU guild on ally BH?

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance, because my brother plays on Alliance and I heard they are in need of help.

Restoration Shaman, because I have no mains on Bleeding Hollow, and neither does my brother, so we have no way to fund me gear or enchants.

Gold is not needed if I receive all the gear I need. I'm not really interested in joining a guild right now, but I may want to later.

I used to play 85s, but then I had to stop because I accidentally leveled my twink.

Why do you need funding?
Like i said above, no gold, or anyway to get gear/enchants on Bleeding Hollow.

How can our funding help your twinking experience?
So that I am not naked in BGs. It will also help the team because I will be able to heal better.

How do you play your class?
As a healer, I try to position my self in a good area. I would consider myself more of an aggressive healer, I use purge to setup kills for my team while still keeping them alive.

How do you contribute to your team?
Like I said above, I am an aggressive healer able to setup kills while keeping my team alive.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
No. I'm going to stick to PUGS right now until I get more familiar with the bracket.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
My brother was commentating/streaming the Twink Cup this year, and I thought it would be fun and competitive to make a 19 twink.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
My brother, Tasslehof / Pitterpatter said "the homie Conq" could hook me up. lol

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
No I am new to the bracket and I still need to gear.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=WoWScrnShot_080715_194653.jpg

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
If you need a healer I got your back yo. I am also willing to learn from my mistakes.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Ishape and Tasslehof.

Is there anything else we should know about you?
I can't walljump to save my life.

Do you have any questions for us?
No.

Last edited by a moderator:

Horde or Alliance?
Whichever would need a priest.

I would like to play priest, either shadow or disc but i believe shadow is really poor since nobody is playing it

I would need all three as I would be rolling on a brand new server (whatever server i would be needed on)

I used to play in the 19 bracket around 2009 (which is think was late wrath early cata?) and I had a rogue, lock, priest, druid and warrior.

Why do you need funding?
I will be rolling on whatever server i would be required on and I currently only have a character on Sylvanas and i can't really afford to realm change and all that stuff to get gold over, I also dont even have much gold to use anyway, lol.

The funding would allow me to return to the bracket to play in my spare time as I dont really have that many people to play arena with at max level since most of my friends have quit

spam shields penance on cooldown, heal when someone is low, do damage/dispel with free globals. (is offensive dispel even available for priests at 19 still? it's been a while)

Not playing solo, communication, being relaxed and not being abusive.

Are you interested in competitive PvP?
If so, what qualifies you? Yes, I am interested in competitive PvP, I've been playing arena at max level since cataclysm achieving between 2200-2500 each season (progressively getting higher)

Like i mentioned at the start I used to play in this bracket previously and i greatly enjoyed it at the time, but it was during school so I never really had the time to continue playing it, and when I came back to the game I started playing max level instead.

I actually saw it being advertised in the recent blizzard twitch stream (the one where Legion was announced) and I started to browse around the forum again.

I have not as I currently do not have a twink at level 19, and felt it didnt really make sense to post my level 100 armory.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? http://imgur.com/0qPHj9D

I have a lot of game knowledge (pvp side of things) and I am a very patient person, very fast learner and an allround stand up guy (lol)

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
None at the moment but I'm sure it won't take me long to make some friends!

I sometimes stream my arena games so I can watch them back, you could see more about my gameplay on that. the channel is twitch.tv/nouseyy (rare chance i'll be streaming if you click it but maybe..)

none at all - but i'll use this spot to say that if there is any other questions that you would like me to answer, ask away!

Cheers!

P.S I'm EU!

EDIT:
Forgot to add my Battletag, it's nouse#2358

Last edited by a moderator:
Horde or Alliance?
Alliance, because my brother plays on Alliance and I heard they are in need of help.

Restoration Shaman, because I have no mains on Bleeding Hollow, and neither does my brother, so we have no way to fund me gear or enchants.

Gold is not needed if I receive all the gear I need. I'm not really interested in joining a guild right now, but I may want to later.

I used to play 85s, but then I had to stop because I accidentally leveled my twink.

Why do you need funding?
Like i said above, no gold, or anyway to get gear/enchants on Bleeding Hollow.

So that I am not naked in BGs. It will also help the team because I will be able to heal better.

As a healer, I try to position my self in a good area. I would consider myself more of an aggressive healer, I use purge to setup kills for my team while still keeping them alive.

Like I said above, I am an aggressive healer able to setup kills while keeping my team alive.

No. I'm going to stick to PUGS right now until I get more familiar with the bracket.

My brother was commentating/streaming the Twink Cup this year, and I thought it would be fun and competitive to make a 19 twink.

My brother, Tasslehof / Pitterpatter said "the homie Conq" could hook me up. lol

No I am new to the bracket and I still need to gear.

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=WoWScrnShot_080715_194653.jpg

If you need a healer I got your back yo. I am also willing to learn from my mistakes.

Ishape and Tasslehof.

I can't walljump to save my life.

No.

Approved

Horde or Alliance?

Alliance

Druid/Resto to FC

Gold/Guild, I have all Heirlooms

Long time ago in 39 bracket

Why do you need funding?

Not enough gold to enchant and upgrade heirlooms.

It'll allow me to play a completed twink.

Never played 19 before, but I'll be the best in no time.

FC

Yes. 2.8k exp, multi glad. Play with the best arena players.

Bored of 100.

Google/Noone.

Yes.

http://i.imgur.com/XL7j2E5.jpg?1

Best FC.

No.

You should fund me.

No.

Horde or Alliance?

Alliance

Druid/Resto to FC

Gold/Guild, I have all Heirlooms

Long time ago in 39 bracket

Why do you need funding?

Not enough gold to enchant and upgrade heirlooms.

It'll allow me to play a completed twink.

Never played 19 before, but I'll be the best in no time.

FC

Yes. 2.8k exp, multi glad. Play with the best arena players.

Bored of 100.

Google/Noone.

Yes.

http://i.imgur.com/XL7j2E5.jpg?1

Best FC.

No.

You should fund me.

No.

Accepted on Rsham

Add my Battle tag Conq#1458

Last edited:
Just got back from vacation boys. Looking forward to reviewing some apps this week and gearing people up on Horde. Cheers!

Horde or Alliance?
Whichever would need a priest.

I would like to play priest, either shadow or disc but i believe shadow is really poor since nobody is playing it

I would need all three as I would be rolling on a brand new server (whatever server i would be needed on)

I used to play in the 19 bracket around 2009 (which is think was late wrath early cata?) and I had a rogue, lock, priest, druid and warrior.

Why do you need funding?
I will be rolling on whatever server i would be required on and I currently only have a character on Sylvanas and i can't really afford to realm change and all that stuff to get gold over, I also dont even have much gold to use anyway, lol.

The funding would allow me to return to the bracket to play in my spare time as I dont really have that many people to play arena with at max level since most of my friends have quit

spam shields penance on cooldown, heal when someone is low, do damage/dispel with free globals. (is offensive dispel even available for priests at 19 still? it's been a while)

Not playing solo, communication, being relaxed and not being abusive.

Are you interested in competitive PvP?
If so, what qualifies you? Yes, I am interested in competitive PvP, I've been playing arena at max level since cataclysm achieving between 2200-2500 each season (progressively getting higher)

Like i mentioned at the start I used to play in this bracket previously and i greatly enjoyed it at the time, but it was during school so I never really had the time to continue playing it, and when I came back to the game I started playing max level instead.

I actually saw it being advertised in the recent blizzard twitch stream (the one where Legion was announced) and I started to browse around the forum again.

I have not as I currently do not have a twink at level 19, and felt it didnt really make sense to post my level 100 armory.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? Imgur

I have a lot of game knowledge (pvp side of things) and I am a very patient person, very fast learner and an allround stand up guy (lol)

None at the moment but I'm sure it won't take me long to make some friends!

I sometimes stream my arena games so I can watch them back, you could see more about my gameplay on that. the channel is twitch.tv/nouseyy (rare chance i'll be streaming if you click it but maybe..)

none at all - but i'll use this spot to say that if there is any other questions that you would like me to answer, ask away!

Cheers!

P.S I'm EU!

EDIT:
Forgot to add my Battletag, it's nouse#2358

Accepted as priest on alliance, i'll add you.

Horde or Alliance?
Horde
A MM hunter, i really want to play a hunter competitively and don't have the gold or money to do it.

Accepted. ​On horde hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by kyzoh
Horde or Alliance? Horde
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? BM Monk
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) Everything
Have you played in a twink bracket before? Yes I have played in the 19 bracket on EU for 2 years
Why do you need funding? Because I play on EU servers
How can our funding help your twinking experience? It will allow me to have the gear I need to be competitive in arena/wsg
How do you play your class? I play my class aggressively but when needed i can peel for my team mates with dizzying haze, i like to set up kills on healers with arcane torrent
How do you contribute to your team? By always putting 100% effort in and not giving up!
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I am very interested in the competitive side of 19 and hope to one day compete in the twink cup! I have achieved 2.3k in 3s on my rdruid
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? I watched my brother play it in BC and wotlk
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? I found it myself looking on twink info
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? Nope
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? https://gyazo.com/be4e1cffe1a0d348b3a98df965eaebe1 (the random keybinds like [ ] ; are binds on my naga :p
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? A competitive but friendly and helpful mindset and a good knowledge of all classes in the bracket and what gear they require
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? I have been in many guilds on EU, to name a few: Defectum, Project Nineteen, Barely Legal, Same Score Different Day, Better Luck Next Time. I have a lot of friends in the bracket too like Anonym, Zenry, Blackout, Razugal, Erizel
Is there anything else we should know about you? I have played monk, hunter, boomkin, warlock, disc and warrior lots in the 19 bracket and would be open to playing anything if I recieved the funding but I would prefer to play BM monk because I think it is extremely fun and I feel I can help my team the most on that class.
Do you have any questions for us? Do you fund the gold for the 35 heirlooms required for the heirloom mount?

Users who are viewing this thread