US Project: GG Nineteen

1.Horde or Alliance?
-Horde!

2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
-Resto Druid, and because I recently discovered the play style and importance resto druids have in WSG(Warsong Gulch).

I've seen you and Hop running around Org lately, glad you were able to find the GG 19 program! I'm sure we can help you out. Well organized and thoughtful app. Accepted. On horde resto druid. Add me on Btag and hopefully we can get to work this evening. Cheers :D

Hi guys. I think my application was buried and it could be because of the class and spec that I chose. I also didn't receive a response whether it be Approved or Declined. Anyways, I'll retry the application and maybe you guys can help me pick a class that is needed :).

Horde or Alliance?
I honestly don't have a preference! I'll go to whichever side will make things more competitive.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
I would like to play either an Arms warrior or a Combat rogue.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
Seeing as I don't have a character on your server yet, I would need a little bit of everything. But I am not the type of person to ask for help and then not help in return.

Have you played in a twink bracket before?
Yes. I have played in the 19/29/39/49 and 70 brackets. All at a competitively high level.

Why do you need funding?
I took a year off from WoW. During that time my account was hacked and everything was deleted including my friends list. I recovered all of my gear, but blizzard could not recover my 250,000 gold and my entire friends list. So that was a sad day indeed. I need funding because I need help getting the ball rolling. Once I get back started with twinking, and learning the ropes again, I can start helping others get the ball rolling as well.

How can our funding help your twinking experience?
Your funding can help my twinking experience by bringing me back into one of the things that I enjoyed most in WoW. It can help me get my foot in the door with this community and help me re-populate my friends list with fun people that enjoy twinking as much as I do.

How do you play your class?
I have been playing the game for such a long time now. I like to think that I play every class in a way that maximizes its potential.

How do you contribute to your team?
I absolutely love to communicate. I am constantly trying to make sure that everyone is on the same page and always trying to make sure that everyone is having fun .

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
Very interested. I am a 3x Gladiator and a rank 1 Gladiator in 3's. I have tons of experience in high level RBG's. I can add to this list if anyone is interested.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
I had no idea that twinking had such a thriving community. I met a really cool guy names Hunnybuns or Fearthebuns and he informed me of the great things that are going on with twinking currently! I used to be huge into it a few years ago.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
Hunnybuns/Fearthebuns

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
No I have not.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
I absolutely can if requested. The only add-ons I use is BG targets and Interrupt bar.

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
Leadership, competitiveness, a helping hand, and a whole lot of fun

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
I have a lot of friends that I could get into the twinking game again.

Is there anything else we should know about you?
I love playing sports and I love doing anything competitive. There is a lot more to me but you will learn that over time!

Do you have any questions for us?
No questions, I just want to thank you for keeping twinks alive. I know it is a lot of work and I can't wait to be apart of it.

I hope you enjoyed my application. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to PM me or post here! Thanks again .

My battletag is: ryanrich#1216 and I am on US servers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Horde or Alliance?
Horde, just because I already have a toon and don't want to pay for a transfer.

1.Horde or Alliance?
-Horde!

Hey guys. I'll be around this week any time after 6 PM EST. Did you both add me on Real ID? I just accepted a bunch this evening so I'm assuming so. Hit me up and let me know who you are and we can get going :)

so my 19 warrior is on bleeding hollow alliance already.. what are the odds you guys will help me update its gear a bit and get some enchants up to date as well?

Thank you again for the funding. I enjoyed it much on my 19's with some good, great and some not so good games :p
But lately the time the bg's popped really didn't fit with my free time to play wow, and now the gametime have run out, so I am on a break for now. I do however know I will be back, just not sure when. See ya.

Good Afternoon!

I was wondering if I could get some assistance getting into the twink community. It seems like tons of fun!

Horde or Alliance?
Horde preferably, but i'm flexible! I'm looking to get started on Bleeding Hollow Server.

Disc Priest, I love healing in BGs and Arenas. I haven't been able to play disc since WoLTK. I have also started a Ret Paladin. I am flexible on which class I play if one fills a need over the other.

Mostly, I am looking for some help getting into the community. Some enchants for non-boa slots wouldn't be turned down, however! I am starting up on Bleeding Hollow Horde (From Turalyon Alliance), and have a set of BOA's enchanted.

I played in Vanilla WOW in the 29's bracket with a welfare rogue. It was tons of fun, but I wasn't the best. It made me learn that I wasn't a good rogue!

Why do you need funding?
I am new to the twink scene, and recently learned that the mecca of twinking is the Bleeding Hollow Server. Any funding would help to me get started there would go a long way to helping me achieve the goal of finding my way into the community. I currently do not have any horde characters, and do not have the means to otherwise server and faction transfer unfortunately. If there is anything that I could do to help in return, I would be more than happy to offer my time or assistance.

Any funding offered would help to ensure that my first attempt at twinking went well. More then monetary I'm always looking for suggestions or ways to improve myself and my character. I believe that learning from experienced people would help make sure that I was able to have a good time playing a game that I enjoy!

I have played a disc priest in non-serious BG's in the past. I tend to be a little bit aggressive, mostly because I feel invincible playing with level 12's. I'm seeking a place where I can learn to be part of a team mind, and somewhere that I can learn to improve skills.

I am a quick learner, who is willing to communicate and take direction. I am open to criticism, as long as it is constructive. I am always looking to make my team better than the day it was before.

I am interested in competitive PVP. It has always been a passion of mine to be a bigger part of the PVP community. To be honest, however, I don't know if I am qualified. I have only played in BG's and arenas casually up until this point. I am excited for the opportunity to learn.

Honestly, watching Honeybun's stream and the twink cup is what really sparked my interest. I had no idea that this community even existed until a few weeks ago. I have tried once before, years ago, to get into an experience off bracket, and was in queue for 6-8 hours and eventually gave up. I was excited to find this.

Honeybun's steam led me to this thread.

I have not. My battle tag is #Ahlorin1113 . My twinks aren't quite twink-worthy at this time, but the links are as follows:
Ahlorin @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft
Alectri @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft

Of course!
View attachment 5888

A fun and competitive attitude. Once I have gained some knowledge, I would be more then happy to help keep the community flowing in any niche that needs filling.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Unfortunately, I really do not know anyone. I am looking to find these things!

I feel like this might be a trick question. From a gaming perspective, I have been a gamer for 14 years. I started in 1999 playing Everquest, and transitioned to WOW in 2004. I raided pretty hardcore in both games until 2008, at which point I became a little bit more laid back. I still enjoy raiding, but am no longer a 6x/week raider. I am looking for something fun (and less time consuming) to fill that void.

Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19?
Any advice I can get would not be unwelcome. I am always looking for ways to make myself better!

Nothing specific that I can think of. The forums have been a wealth of information already.

Thank you for this opportunity. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with me #Ahlorin1113

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_081815_181138_2.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_081815_181138_2.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 297
horde or alliance?
horde! i want goblin gear :D

hunter, i enjoy hunters but have never rolled one now that i may potentially have funding ive been looking to roll one.

gold and gear.. i have an extremely low amount of gold and with low gold comes little boes :D

yes ive played 19s since late cata and dabbled in other brackets

Why do you need funding?
i need funding simply because i am not capable of funding myself yet still want to enjoy the amazing community of 19s

it would allow me to play a class/spec at 19 ive always been interesting in trying(hunter)

i would play hunter by rotating between on D/mid depending on where im needed

i bring knowledge of the bracket, a good player, and good vibes

yes ive always naturally been a competitive person. not sure how id be qualified to be a competitive pvper but hopefully im qualified :D

i actually started twinking in the 70 bracket back in mid-cata and saw a 19 twink (toxic/notoriousthf) they seemed like awesome people so i decided to make a 19 so i could play with them...

conq/conq

yes

yes

a good player good vibes and bracket knowledge

i have no friends but if id have to list players i play with consistantly i would list neap/saxx/HB

im famous

no id rather learn the ropes myself i feel id enjoy the learning experience

<3 no

Good Afternoon!

I was wondering if I could get some assistance getting into the twink community. It seems like tons of fun!

Horde or Alliance?
Horde preferably, but i'm flexible! I'm looking to get started on Bleeding Hollow Server.

Thanks for submitting a detailed, thoughtful app. Accepted. On Horde retribution paladin. I'll add you on Btag right now and we can get started. I'll be on this evening as well as tomorrow evening after 6 EST.

How do I do the mentoring thing? I was accepted into GG19 a while ago, or do I have to apply for something seperate?

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Hamform/Hithere Application

Horde or Alliance?

Alliance

Balance druid because I play it endgame and have experience with it at 19s in the past and would like to come back to 19s to premade on a class i enjoy playing. I also don't have much gold on Bleeding Hollow anymore since i play on Kel'Thuzad atm.

I would need any required BoE gear like magefist/woodworking/spidersilk boots/mindthrust, though i am not entirely sure what is bis i know of those being good for balance but the majority is just gold for the necessary enchants, I can manage getting the heirloom gear and required quest chains if any.

Yes I've played 19s since about 09-10 or so with Laughing Skull FTW and Against the World participating in premades and the 2014 Twink Cup.

Why do you need funding?

I simply cannot afford it on Bleeding Hollow and would like to join the 19 bracket again and play with some old friends again

It'd make the process of actually being able to compete again very easy and enjoyable since it can be difficult to come across all of the necessary enchants especially for me not being on Bleeding Hollow as my main realm anymore.

I try to play a supportive and control style. I play balance at end game and have since MoP and mainly played RBGs so I have a good handle of how mid fighting, strategy and the utility balance can offer through CC/off heals through my experience at endgame pvp.

I've offered knowledge of my own class and helping to create an effective team by avoiding raging etc. 2 years of experience playing balance.

I've been interested in competitive PvP since I started premading with Laughing Skull FTW and as ranked higher and higher in RBGs in MoP. I've played arena/RBGs at an 1800-2200 level throughout most of MoP and enjoy the competitive atmosphere of PvP.

Seeing the publicity of the 2015 Twink Cup and looking to see that the bracket is still alive has made me want to return. I miss some old people I played with as well and would enjoy playing again.

HB and Loveshack referred me to the thread as I talked to them about current state of 19s and returning.

Not yet but I will after this post.

View attachment 5893
hopefully the SS worked

A desire to keep a bracket that really got me into what I love most about WoW a fun place to compete. I can offer good, smart play and maturity.

Lots of names from various guilds so I'll just name a few, HB, Drugs, Workz, Ore, Loveshack, Revolution.

Nothing comes to mind

No

No, thank you for your time.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_010315_220227 (2).jpg
    WoWScrnShot_010315_220227 (2).jpg
    634.5 KB · Views: 245
Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Hamform/Hithere Application

Horde or Alliance?

Alliance

Balance druid because I play it endgame and have experience with it at 19s in the past and would like to come back to 19s to premade on a class i enjoy playing. I also don't have much gold on Bleeding Hollow anymore since i play on Kel'Thuzad atm.

I would need any required BoE gear like magefist/woodworking/spidersilk boots/mindthrust, though i am not entirely sure what is bis i know of those being good for balance but the majority is just gold for the necessary enchants, I can manage getting the heirloom gear and required quest chains if any.

Yes I've played 19s since about 09-10 or so with Laughing Skull FTW and Against the World participating in premades and the 2014 Twink Cup.

Why do you need funding?

I simply cannot afford it on Bleeding Hollow and would like to join the 19 bracket again and play with some old friends again

It'd make the process of actually being able to compete again very easy and enjoyable since it can be difficult to come across all of the necessary enchants especially for me not being on Bleeding Hollow as my main realm anymore.

I try to play a supportive and control style. I play balance at end game and have since MoP and mainly played RBGs so I have a good handle of how mid fighting, strategy and the utility balance can offer through CC/off heals through my experience at endgame pvp.

I've offered knowledge of my own class and helping to create an effective team by avoiding raging etc. 2 years of experience playing balance.

I've been interested in competitive PvP since I started premading with Laughing Skull FTW and as ranked higher and higher in RBGs in MoP. I've played arena/RBGs at an 1800-2200 level throughout most of MoP and enjoy the competitive atmosphere of PvP.

Seeing the publicity of the 2015 Twink Cup and looking to see that the bracket is still alive has made me want to return. I miss some old people I played with as well and would enjoy playing again.

HB and Loveshack referred me to the thread as I talked to them about current state of 19s and returning.

Not yet but I will after this post.

View attachment 5893
hopefully the SS worked

A desire to keep a bracket that really got me into what I love most about WoW a fun place to compete. I can offer good, smart play and maturity.

Lots of names from various guilds so I'll just name a few, HB, Drugs, Workz, Ore, Loveshack, Revolution.

Nothing comes to mind

No

No, thank you for your time.

Accepted add me on btag Conq#1458

Hi guys. I think my application was buried and it could be because of the class and spec that I chose. I also didn't receive a response whether it be Approved or Declined. Anyways, I'll retry the application and maybe you guys can help me pick a class that is needed :).

Horde or Alliance?
I honestly don't have a preference! I'll go to whichever side will make things more competitive.

I would like to play either an Arms warrior or a Combat rogue.

Seeing as I don't have a character on your server yet, I would need a little bit of everything. But I am not the type of person to ask for help and then not help in return.

Yes. I have played in the 19/29/39/49 and 70 brackets. All at a competitively high level.

Why do you need funding?
I took a year off from WoW. During that time my account was hacked and everything was deleted including my friends list. I recovered all of my gear, but blizzard could not recover my 250,000 gold and my entire friends list. So that was a sad day indeed. I need funding because I need help getting the ball rolling. Once I get back started with twinking, and learning the ropes again, I can start helping others get the ball rolling as well.

Your funding can help my twinking experience by bringing me back into one of the things that I enjoyed most in WoW. It can help me get my foot in the door with this community and help me re-populate my friends list with fun people that enjoy twinking as much as I do.

I have been playing the game for such a long time now. I like to think that I play every class in a way that maximizes its potential.

I absolutely love to communicate. I am constantly trying to make sure that everyone is on the same page and always trying to make sure that everyone is having fun .

Very interested. I am a 3x Gladiator and a rank 1 Gladiator in 3's. I have tons of experience in high level RBG's. I can add to this list if anyone is interested.

I had no idea that twinking had such a thriving community. I met a really cool guy names Hunnybuns or Fearthebuns and he informed me of the great things that are going on with twinking currently! I used to be huge into it a few years ago.

Hunnybuns/Fearthebuns

No I have not.

I absolutely can if requested. The only add-ons I use is BG targets and Interrupt bar.

Leadership, competitiveness, a helping hand, and a whole lot of fun

I have a lot of friends that I could get into the twinking game again.

I love playing sports and I love doing anything competitive. There is a lot more to me but you will learn that over time!

No questions, I just want to thank you for keeping twinks alive. I know it is a lot of work and I can't wait to be apart of it.

I hope you enjoyed my application. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to PM me or post here! Thanks again .

My battletag is: ryanrich#1216 and I am on US servers.

Accepted add me Conq#1458

horde or alliance?
horde! i want goblin gear :D

hunter, i enjoy hunters but have never rolled one now that i may potentially have funding ive been looking to roll one.

gold and gear.. i have an extremely low amount of gold and with low gold comes little boes :D

yes ive played 19s since late cata and dabbled in other brackets

Why do you need funding?
i need funding simply because i am not capable of funding myself yet still want to enjoy the amazing community of 19s

it would allow me to play a class/spec at 19 ive always been interesting in trying(hunter)

i would play hunter by rotating between on D/mid depending on where im needed

i bring knowledge of the bracket, a good player, and good vibes

yes ive always naturally been a competitive person. not sure how id be qualified to be a competitive pvper but hopefully im qualified :D

i actually started twinking in the 70 bracket back in mid-cata and saw a 19 twink (toxic/notoriousthf) they seemed like awesome people so i decided to make a 19 so i could play with them...

conq/conq

yes

yes

a good player good vibes and bracket knowledge

i have no friends but if id have to list players i play with consistantly i would list neap/saxx/HB

im famous

no id rather learn the ropes myself i feel id enjoy the learning experience

<3 no

Accepted

How do I do the mentoring thing? I was accepted into GG19 a while ago, or do I have to apply for something seperate?
Tag the mentor you desire. @"name" and ask them to add your battle tag, or send them a private message.

Users who are viewing this thread