US Project: GG Nineteen

Horde or Alliance?

Horde>Alliance

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?

Brewmaster Monk. Im comfortable with this class and have a few BM monks in the 20-29 Bracket

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)

All of the above

Have you played in a twink bracket before?

Yes. I have a 19 Warrior. Quite a few 20s(most spec) and the same for 29s. And a couple 70s i mess around with. Started with 24s back when i started wow in Aug of 2012

Why do you need funding?

I have not the funds to cover myself on a highly populated 19 twink realm

How can our funding help your twinking experience?

To help create the nastiest BM Monk this bracket has seen

How do you play your class?

To the best of my ability, off heals, FC, straight rekin etc etc

How do you contribute to your team?

Helping with whatever I can to help my teammates become better PvP twinks.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?

PvP=Life

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?

I was starting to see a whole more action in Duro by the 19s and i started seeing Project: GG Nineteen pop up on Twinkinfo and decided to look into it

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?

Saw this post on Twinkinfo and talked to Drugs in game

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?

No i have not. Im new to twinkinfo and not sure of how it works and i have a lot of twinks lol but i can add upon request

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?

Sure

2j3jyte.jpg
[/IMG]

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?

I have a few friends who are spread across servers that get down in the 19 community. Looking for a populated guild so we can go Rek

Is there anything else we should know about you?

I PvP. I dont mind helping out the team be it tips, dungeons or whatever else may be needed. Im down for the Cause

Do you have any questions for us?

Where do I sign?

BTag= Mater#1673

Last edited by a moderator:
Horde or Alliance?

BH Horde

Monk for the ability to play both specs if need be.. But for funding, I'm looking to gear up as BM as I feel like it's a pretty well-rounded spec

I have all my BoAs, but I need enchants for my Chest and Legs (ran out of gold buying the BoAs/first few enchants), as well as enchants for my Gloves, Rings, and Boots. For gear, I want to use Defias Belt/Gloves (if they're available) if not I'm looking to use Gloves of the Fang and Feet of the Lynx. The rest of the items I can grind on my own. Additionally, I need some sort of base level of gold. I don't have any toons on BH and I can't afford to xfer any nor buy a wow token, and I can't even afford xp off lol. Although slightly less important, it'd be nice to join a guild off the hop to have people to play with and get my name out there in the community

I had a few twinks during vanilla and TBC, in the 19 bracket, as well as a 70 twink during MoP

Why do you need funding?

I ran out of gold on my Alliance chars buying the BoAs, and I don't have any toons that are on BH

It'll allow me to get into BGs/Arena bypassing atleast some of the grind (making a dk, grinding gold, etc)

Mechanically sound, situationally aware. Although my achievements don't show it I played with 2400+ players on my Mage and Lock, as well as playing at high mmr in both Guild Wars 2 and League of Legends.

Just being aware of what's happening. Not fighting in roads, not running into efc alone.

Very interested in playing competitively, the Twink Cup is the reason I've decided to join this bracket. Like I said, my achievements may be misleading, but through solid play I'll show why I'm qualified

I haven't been very interested in end game anything this xpac, and having seen that the 19 bracket is alive and well I'm excited to take part

I've known about TwinkInfo for a long time, and I came just to check out what was happening in the community, and saw this thread

Yes!

Imgur

I'm not sure what the community is lacking, but I've been around WoW since launch, so I have lot's of experience especially with WSG. Additionally, I don't have a toxic attitude, and I'm not a confrontational person.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?

I don't know anyone as of yet, but it's looking like 4-5 of my friends MIGHT be joining with me

Not really!

None for now!

Some1 PM me when funds for either locks or hpals are going? :)

I'll have a talk with Eggs but I think last we spoke the next two classes up are hunter and warlock - so you're in luck. As far as a timeline, possibly one-two weeks from today? I'll confirm this and post a date on TI soon.

Horde or Alliance?

BH Horde

Monk for the ability to play both specs if need be.. But for funding, I'm looking to gear up as BM as I feel like it's a pretty well-rounded spec

Accepted. I'll be on for the next couple hours so add my Btag and we'll get started! You'll join my guild LS FTW which is very active and full of people who'd enjoy meeting and welcoming you back to the bracket.

Accepted on an alliance WW or BM. I could have sworn this application was a little shorter last time i looked ;) thanks for taking the time to go back and flesh it out a little more.

Accept my battletag add ingame to get started.

Haha yeah I decided to add a little more ;). Gave you wrong btag sorry... its Alientoloss#1128

I'll have a talk with Eggs but I think last we spoke the next two classes up are hunter and warlock - so you're in luck. As far as a timeline, possibly one-two weeks from today? I'll confirm this and post a date on TI soon.

That sounds awesome! Started leveling yday so should hit 19 within a week!

I'll write an application in the meantime, good looking out! :)

Last edited:
Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Horde or Alliance?
Horde
Druid - I played a boomkin all of BC/Vanilla/WOTLK, love the fact theyre viable twinks
Magefist+enchants ... some craftable gear for stam set
Yes
Why do you need funding?
No mains on this server
Already have a 19H hunter and a 19A warrior, I am a frequent non toxic player
With teamwork
I play the role I'm needed, not the role I want
Always down to explore new avenues, I used to be big time pvp'er Rival S1&2 on warlock
I twinked in vanilla & BC
Dontdodrugs-H
Not yet
If needed yes, also willing for suggestions
Ive donated a number of items already, including [Gloves of the Fang]
Yes, theyve been notified accordingly
Im not 13
No, all questions have been addressed ingame

Additionally:
I have 1 alliance twink fully BIS fully funded by myself and 1 horde twink fully funded and fully BIS by myself. This char I plan to fully fund on myself except 1-2 items and enchants.. Also plan to put in the effort for multiple sets if I gain enough support to fund them

Horde or Alliance?
Horde
Druid - I played a boomkin all of BC/Vanilla/WOTLK, love the fact theyre viable twinks
Magefist+enchants ... some craftable gear for stam set
Yes
Why do you need funding?
No mains on this server
Already have a 19H hunter and a 19A warrior, I am a frequent non toxic player
With teamwork
I play the role I'm needed, not the role I want
Always down to explore new avenues, I used to be big time pvp'er Rival S1&2 on warlock
I twinked in vanilla & BC
Dontdodrugs-H
Not yet
If needed yes, also willing for suggestions
Ive donated a number of items already, including [Gloves of the Fang]
Yes, theyve been notified accordingly
Im not 13
No, all questions have been addressed ingame

Additionally:
I have 1 alliance twink fully BIS fully funded by myself and 1 horde twink fully funded and fully BIS by myself. This char I plan to fully fund on myself except 1-2 items and enchants.. Also plan to put in the effort for multiple sets if I gain enough support to fund them

Accepted. Due to minimal needs from GG 19 funding, and preexisting characters funded by the applicant and a donation.

1.Horde or Alliance? Either one, I am open to both sides.

2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? I would prefer to play a hunter or paladin, but I am open to all classes/specs/roles.

3.What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) I will need all 3, but I can cover BoAs and all of the enchants for them, so I will just need BoE (I can help farm) and the enchants for them.

4.Have you played in a twink bracket before? Yes mainly 19 and 29.

5.Why do you need funding? No characters on BH

6.How can our funding help your twinking experience? It will help me by getting my twink where it needs to be so I can play it to its full potential.

7.How do you play your class? Depends on the class, but smart, knowing where to be and when to be there.

8.How do you contribute to your team? I am reliable, and willing to make sacrifices to help the team out best I can.

9.Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? Very, I play this bracket as well as the 29 bracket and always play to win.

10.What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? I've been in the twink community, just on my server I am one of the very few twinks if not only one.

11.How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Browsing through Twinkinfo.com

12.Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? I have added my twinks links.

13.Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Yes if needed.

14.What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? Someone who is experienced in this bracket, but at the same time encourages tips and pointers.

15.Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? Not at the moment.

16.Is there anything else we should know about you? I'm very outgoing and friendly.

17.Do you have any questions for us? Not at the moment :)

I'd like to thank project GG 19 for helping me twink my shaman, all of those who contribute to making it happen are awesome!

Tions

1.Horde or Alliance? Either one, I am open to both sides.

2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? I would prefer to play a hunter or paladin, but I am open to all classes/specs/roles.

3.What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) I will need all 3, but I can cover BoAs and all of the enchants for them, so I will just need BoE (I can help farm) and the enchants for them.

4.Have you played in a twink bracket before? Yes mainly 19 and 29.

5.Why do you need funding? No characters on BH

6.How can our funding help your twinking experience? It will help me by getting my twink where it needs to be so I can play it to its full potential.

7.How do you play your class? Depends on the class, but smart, knowing where to be and when to be there.

8.How do you contribute to your team? I am reliable, and willing to make sacrifices to help the team out best I can.

9.Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? Very, I play this bracket as well as the 29 bracket and always play to win.

10.What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? I've been in the twink community, just on my server I am one of the very few twinks if not only one.

11.How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Browsing through Twinkinfo.com

12.Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? I have added my twinks links.

Yes if needed.

14.What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? Someone who is experienced in this bracket, but at the same time encourages tips and pointers.

15.Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? Not at the moment.

16.Is there anything else we should know about you? I'm very outgoing and friendly.

17.Do you have any questions for us? Not at the moment :)

Parked. Until we begin funding hunters next round ~ 2 weeks or so. Please take that time to add more detail to your application as well as submit an image of your UI. Cheers!

Some1 PM me when funds for either locks or hpals are going? :)

I will try to remember to send you a PM, but we will also make a very bright and obvious post on here to let everyone know about the transition to Hunt/Lock funding. We are currently expecting to finish Monk funding in about a week, will take a week off, and then begin Hunt/Lock. So my estimate would be two weeks.

1.Horde or Alliance?

Horde

2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?

Warlock, destro, demo or aff. Prob mostly destro, atm at least.

3.What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)

Gear n' chants

4.Have you played in a twink bracket before?

Yes, 19s & f2ps, also a bit 24/29, all on EU.

5.Why do you need funding?

Coming from EU, my 19 will be my first US toon.

6.How can our funding help your twinking experience?

faster access to competitve wsg!

7.How do you play your class?

WAD, S-key broke sadly, and a naga mouse. ;)
"
You are probably one of the last lock who peel, fear focus and stuff, others one barely does it beside (Vianlock / Reece / Caution).
" -Ridwane, TL member.

Here is some footage from 2 games I did at end game to test recording and editing software, 6.0 tho I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWA9Oil3Za0

8.How do you contribute to your team?

I kill stuff, sometimes I fear stuff..
on the real tho, mained lock since TBC, now I have 2 at 100, and i belive 2 @ 19, 1 @ 20, and some 20+ semi geared locks, so I have some xperience with the class, atm I havnt played for a while so imma be a bit rusty for starters.

9.Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?

Yes. DUDE! I WAS ON A BEST OF LIST !! for eu, and at a time where there were maybe ~4 locks playing, but still ! ;)
"
Best Shaman : Wutangbxtch (only active?)
Best Druid : resto; synergy/stubs balance; vianco feral; ceec
Best Paladin : stubs/rave?
Best Priest : smull
Best Hunter : hardbass
Best Rogue : nicozy/nick/smull
Best Warrior : Duk/jva
Best Lock : Lockie/caution
Best Monk : arrumist
Best Mage : stubc/vianco
"

-Nature, SR member.

10.What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?

a 19 rogue jumping around Org, with fangs and of the Horde title over his head.. back in '09 i believe it was..

11.How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?

Read TI regularly

12.Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?

Nope, think I've had some armories on the various gear lists over time, tho. Prefer to PM my btag.

Not atm, can't link picture for some reason
I can. Quite sure there are some on TI already

14.What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?

see avatar! xD

15.Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?

EU scumbags...

16.Is there anything else we should know about you?

Ask and I will answer

17.Do you have any questions for us?

not at this moment in time.

Sorry for ugly looking application, had to do it from phone cause cloudflare blocks ti on my pc

Last edited:
1.Horde or Alliance?

Horde

2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?

Warlock, destro, demo or aff. Prob mostly destro, atm at least.

3.What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)

Gear n' chants

4.Have you played in a twink bracket before?

Yes, 19s & f2ps, also a bit 24/29, all on EU.

5.Why do you need funding?

Coming from EU, my 19 will be my first US toon.

6.How can our funding help your twinking experience?

faster access to competitve wsg!

7.How do you play your class?

WAD, S-key broke sadly, and a naga mouse. ;)
"" -Ridwane, TL member.

8.How do you contribute to your team?

I kill stuff, sometimes I fear stuff..
on the real tho, mained lock since TBC, now I have 2 at 100, and i belive 2 @ 19, 1 @ 20, and some 20+ semi geared locks, so I have some xperience with the class, atm I havnt played for a while so imma be a bit rusty for starters.

9.Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?

Yes. DUDE! I WAS ON A BEST OF LIST !! for eu, and at a time where there were maybe ~4 locks playing, but still ! ;)
""

-Nature, SR member.

10.What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?

a 19 rogue jumping around Org, with fangs and of the Horde title over his head.. back in '09 i believe it was..

11.How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?

Read TI regularly

12.Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?

Nope, think I've had some armories on the various gear lists over time, tho. Prefer to PM my btag.

Not atm, can't link picture for some reason
I can. Quite sure there are some on TI already

14.What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?

see avatar! xD

15.Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?

EU scumbags...

16.Is there anything else we should know about you?

Ask and I will answer

17.Do you have any questions for us?

not at this moment in time.

Sorry for ugly looking application, had to do it from phone cause cloudflare blocks ti on my pc
#KiriHype

Users who are viewing this thread