US Project: GG Nineteen

Hey lockie! We're doing a monk thing atm and won't be funding any locks for a week or two. If you can chill out until then please.

No rush, actually just skip my app I'm almost geared already, thx to sugar daddy Baldi ^^ missin a few chants that I'm farming gold for atm so no rush :)

Thanks GG 19 for sponsoring my 19 Windwalker Monk Fara. Link to her armory can be found in my signature. They provided me with whatever I couldn't access on Bleeding Hollow; enchants and BoE blues.

Such an awesome, legit sponsorship program and I recommend anyone looking to get into twinking and saving the 19 bracket to consider this sponsorship or/and even donate gold/gear toward it.

Also shoutout to Eggy/Eggs for handling my sponsorship. :cool:

Horde or Alliance?

My Characters name is Altitude and he is a Blood Elf Paladin

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?

I am a retribution Paladin. I chose the spec retribution because 1. It is my favorite spec in the game. 2. My main 100 on Darkspear is a retribution paladin. 3. I don't see many retribution paladin twinks so I'm excited to be a little bit more unique (correct me if I am wrong about this).

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)

I have already supplied 90% of my gear, as of right now I just need my belt (which I will run randoms for) and my gloves which are a bit pricey. I have already been helped out with all of my enchantments and some I have supplied myself. (Props to Bigboas for hooking a brother up!)

Have you played in a twink bracket before?

I have only dabbled in twinking but thats only because I could never really get enough money on my main to supply the enchants and gear to make a nice twink. I used to play a lot of rogue twinking but stopped when I found paladin twinking to be much more enjoyable. I'm hoping to spend a lot of time in this bracket!

Why do you need funding?

I really like twinking, its a lot of fun with a nice small community and I would like to join it. I hope to be one of the better and more well known Retribution paladins that are 19 twinked! I also hope to try to get into the twink tournament eventually!

How can our funding help your twinking experience?

In this case the funding will allow me to get my last Best in slot piece of gear ( gloves ). I hope to be doing a lot of bgs with my guildies so this will be very beneficial to me to get a spot in parties.

How do you play your class?

First off for talents I got long arm of the law. I have heard that many people go pursuit of justice but I like this skill because with the amount of judgements you have you will practically always have the speed boost on. For my rotation I usually go Judgement --> Crusader Strike --> Judgement --> Templars Verdict. If I manage to get a crusader proc then this rotation applys: HoJ --> Crusader strike --> Judgement --> Arcane Torrent(Belf Active, generates one holy power) --> Templars Verdict. If I ever get low I will pop my necklace first and then my bubble. I usually never use word of glory unless in a 1v1 agains somone who can wind shear me or kick me.

How do you contribute to your team?

As a retribution Paladin I am an amazing hybrid! I can do a lot of burst damage with my crusader proc and the rotations above, and if some one is low I can usually crit heal around 1100 health. I could be very useful for defending an fc with my stun and silence, plus my heals could help him stay alive.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?

I love competitive pvp. I have been trying to get into it a lot lately, pvp is the only reason I play WoW. I play many ranked 2s on my Main paladin and a little bit of 3s and RBGs. I hope to get into competitive twink groups, because so far I really enjoy my classes game play at this level and I feel I could be a really nice addition to the team.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?

I used to love to one shot people as a rogue in the lower brackets back in Cataclysm, so I looked up if there were any twink communities and sure enough bleeding hollows community was just what I was looking for. Playing by yourself can get boring but when you have dedicated other players then its a lot of fun, and thats just what I've found.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?

I was in a group with my guildy Drugs and he told me about the program you guys have, and he spoke about how he would help me out with my last BiS piece of gear that was only obtainable through heavy farming or the AH at high prices. I don't have a main on this server so he really wanted to help!

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?

I have not done so yet but Ill make sure to do so!

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?

Imgur

I use the standard blizzard UI for my action bars, and I use ghetto frames for my target names as well as Tidy plates for name plates.

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?

I think I'm a pretty nice person in general, who loves to play with a community. I would offer my help to new people gearing up through dungeoning or questing, teaching people how to play a class, or just filling bg or arena slots!

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?

Bigboas is a really chill guy I met the other day and Drugs is my referer who is also super chill!

Is there anything else we should know about you?

Not really! Nice person just trying to have some competitive fun in the 19s bracket!

Do you have any questions for us?

Nope! But thank you for asking ^-^!

Horde or Alliance?

My Characters name is Altitude and he is a Blood Elf Paladin

Accepted. Due to quality of application and self-funding vast majority of gear/enchants. We'll getcha those Thorbia's Gauntlets ASAP!

Horde or Alliance?
Horde
Destruction Warlock (10yrs experience)
Gear and a representative to initiate a twink subsection within my max level guild.
80s Twink. yes
Why do you need funding?
This program came highly recommended by Conq
By allowing me to dominate over all those who oppose us.
Utilitarian aggressiveness
I call strategies, targets, and top charts. (2.7k exp)
My vast experience with max level pvp.
Speaking with Conq (I'm his max level bodyguard)
Conq referred me
Negative
Imgur
Strategies, Targetcalling
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
You will, in due time
I'm highly aggressive and I will succeed, regardless the cost
When can I start?

Horde or Alliance?
Horde
Destruction Warlock (10yrs experience)
Gear and a representative to initiate a twink subsection within my max level guild.
80s Twink. yes
Why do you need funding?
This program came highly recommended by Conq
By allowing me to dominate over all those who oppose us.
Utilitarian aggressiveness
I call strategies, targets, and top charts. (2.7k exp)
My vast experience with max level pvp.
Speaking with Conq (I'm his max level bodyguard)
Conq referred me
Negative
Imgur
Strategies, Targetcalling
You will, in due time
I'm highly aggressive and I will succeed, regardless the cost
When can I start?

Accepted For to helping the fund

Horde or Alliance?
My character is a Blood Elf Monk named Monkpancake on the Horde.

I am going to be playing a windwalker monk because that is the spec that I personally find the most fun. I really enjoy the possibility of playing a both mobile and hybrid melee class. My main at level 100 is also a windwalker monk and it is a class that I feel comfortable playing at any level.

I am about 60ish% BiS (including enchants). The BoEs that I am missing are the Defias Gloves, Defias Belt, and Feet of the Lynx. Because enchants are not BoA I cannot transfer them over from a different server so I would appreciate two Versatility ring enchants, an Enchant Boots Minor Speed, Glove Reinforcements, and Enchant Bracer Major Stamina.

I used to have a level 29 twink disco priest that I would play with a hunter friend back in Cataclysm and I played a little in the 60s brackets with a Rogue in tier 2.5 gear.

Why do you need funding?
Unfortunately since you can't mail gold cross servers, I decided to make a twink on a realm that is filled with twinks. Since gear is a big part of the twinking process, without your aid I will be missing out on the fun of battle on equal terms.

Your funding can help my twink get geared faster and save me either a lot of time farming the BoEs and gold for enchants, or actual money transferring my main to this server. With this "boost" to my character I can quickly jump into action and play with the best in this community.

I play my class as a mobile melee damage support. Since level 19s do not have their complete book of abilities, I will make use of what I have. My normal rotation revolves around gaining chi, or combo points, with jab, keeping tiger palm buff up every 20 seconds to bypass 30% armor, blackout kick for consistent damage, and then burst with FoF when I get a tiger strikes proc which increases multi strike chance to 25%.

As a windwalker I can easily catch out of position targets and make them pay for their mistakes. Other than having a powerful burst stun and consistent damage, I can off-heal team members if necessary and also provide aid to an ally who is getting trained or rooted with Tiger's Lust.

Competitive PvP is mostly the reason why I still play WoW today. My level 100 Windwalker peaked at 2k rating in both RBGs and 2s. Because I am getting washed up in the current season of PvP (7 months long :0 ) I have decided to try something new and different. Although you cannot gain rating, the level 19 twink community seems, to me at least, to be driven by player competition.

As I stated above I had some experience in twinking the past and because this current PvP season has been so brutally long, I wanted to do something different. Some time ago I saw a forum post about the TwinkCup and there seemed to be a lot of hype around it. This community looks promising and I hope to be apart of it!

My friend itsmedc3123 or Altitude recently told me about your guys' work and how you are helping expand the community. I think you guys rock for helping others get involved!

I have not yet due to this being a fresh account, however I will make sure to implement my Btag and links soon.

Here is my UI. It is basically made up of Bartender and a couple of scripts that enhance my Unitframes.
Imgur

I could offer a new, kind ally that is self-driven. I am laid back and will not think twice before helping others if they need to farm an instance or simply do some PvP. I will probably spend most of my time outside Orgrimmar or another hot dueling spot when not doing content with others.

Currently, the only friend I have that also twinks is my referrer, Altitude.

I am a chill laid back dude. When I am not online I am either out with friends or probably studying for school.

Not at the top of my head, but thanks for asking!

1.Horde or Alliance?
I would prefer a goblin hunter or a Nelf rogue
2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
Survival hunter or combat rogue. I love playing in the 10-19 bracket with Hunters because of the mobility and damage output they have to help you win mid fights. I main a rogue and have the most experience with that class, and I find them to be super effective as long as there isn't too many rogues. I would need funding on one or both of these because I don't have the real world money to transfer (all going to college funding) and all my toons are on a different server.
3.What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
A guild would be perfect!!! Then I would mainly need enchanting gold and boes I could supply the heirlooms with the enchants but obviously not for the rest of the stuff.
4.Have you played in a twink bracket before?
I've made many twinks over the years but never had any1 to play with so it was mostly pugs.
5.Why do you need funding?
I don't have the money for a realm xfer for my toons and I would really like to go to a realm where there is active twinking unlike hellscream which is dead.
6.How can our funding help your twinking experience?
The funding would allow me to play on a realm with people and therefore make my twinking experience a whole lot different by letting me play more competitively and enjoyably and give me more room to develop rather lane play a lone wolf.
7.How do you play your class?
Depending on what needs to be done really. If we need to quick kill the efc and get that last second cap I'll be hyper aggressive, I can play defensively as well if we need to. Hunters I play in a more controlled manner, with the mobility they provide I normally guard the efc while running and help get rogues off the healers.
8.How do you contribute to your team?
I contribute to my team by taking control of what I need to do to benefit my team, or by simply listening to what has to be done.
9.Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
I'm extremely interested in competitive PvP, not sure what really qualifies me though. I've never really been able to do much at max level in the arenas because I could never find a good partner on my server and there is no RBG teams either. So I am just a normal bg stomper in essence.
10.What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
Twinks have always been super fun to play and I really just want to get out there and have fun with a bunch of people and destroy some WSG.
11.How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
Researching twinking:)
12.Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
I will do that asap!
13.Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Of course just shoot me and email and I can send one
14.What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
I offer a lot of versatility to what I can play but my best 2 are hunter and rogue. I am a great team player and can help people with their knowledge of the game if need be (but I am assuming they would know everything already)
15.Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
No I do not, Hellscream is pretty dead
16.Is there anything else we should know about you?
I love playing with friends and can use whatever comms others have
17.Do you have any questions for us?
When do we start?:)

1.Horde or Alliance?
I would prefer a goblin hunter or a Nelf rogue
2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
Survival hunter or combat rogue. I love playing in the 10-19 bracket with Hunters because of the mobility and damage output they have to help you win mid fights. I main a rogue and have the most experience with that class, and I find them to be super effective as long as there isn't too many rogues. I would need funding on one or both of these because I don't have the real world money to transfer (all going to college funding) and all my toons are on a different server.

Parked. Until we begin accepting Hunter applications. We are currently only accepting applications for WW monks. Hunter applications will begin in 1-2 weeks. Keep an eye out for that announcement. Cheers!

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Horde or Alliance?
Horde. i love playing a belf or orc For The Horde!!!
Windwalker Monk i love playing them for one reason control they have they FoF stun and nice deeps
Gold/gear i have all heirlooms from my 60 twink but i dont got real money to xfer him to bleeding hollow
Yes I have played alot in the 19 bracket i have a total of 5 19s 2 rogues a hunter monk and preist
Why do you need funding?
I dont got enough gold becuase of me just coming back in the end of MoP from 3 year break so no high levels on bleeding hollow
it would greatly help me because i wouldnt be able to afford any BiS gear with out it and i will greatly appresiate it
With the number keys and arrow keys i love going after efc and playing defence
i was told you guys a recuting a WW monk so that should contribute
Yes i am interested and i think i am qualified becuase i love killing alliance and being part of a team
Well 60 and 29 started getting boring for me so i decieded to try 19 and i love it
i am frequently on twinkinfo and i saw the thread
no but its Rileyyoung#1659
Imgur
a experinced ww monk just not geared and im experianced in wow lore and i could answer alot of questions
no but i have a lot of the 29s as freinds
nope except that im a really chill gamer
no

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is my shaman listed as getting funded by GG19? Not the case whatsoever??? I paid for every single thing I have on my toons.

Why is my shaman listed as getting funded by GG19? Not the case whatsoever??? I paid for every single thing I have on my toons.

When GG 19 helped Waka Flocka out we filed that under a fund in order to better keep track of information. We asked for specific expenses which you understandably did not have but under those circumstances your name is the only thing we have to show that points towards that investment. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Re-Did my App. by making it alot longer and detailed.

1) Horde or Alliance?
Horde

2) What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
I've decided to play a MM Hunter, as i see most hunters are going MM after yesterdays patch, reguardless of what spec i would like to play hunter.

3) What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
Currently i've been able to farm some items for my hunter, As hunter is what i would like to play and i see is being accepted for the next few days, I only need Feet of the Lynx, Forest leather bracers, (or any other BiS Bracers) and some enchants for gear.

4) Have you played in a twink bracket before?
yes I have. I've been twinking since vanilla back on Suramar. I was the FC Hunter for Jumungie clones (Huntatwank), that old account has since been hacked and banned (right before WOTLK release), faced guilds like Pizza Hut, Crushridge Legends, ect. I've played the 19's and 29's bracket since Vanilla and the 70's bracket in MOP as a rogue.

5) Why do you need funding?
New to the server, all my gold is scattered between multiple servers.

6) How can our funding help your twinking experience?
Funding will allow me to do the most damage and support and play to my full preformance capability. I will be able to hopefully join a good team like i was in in vanilla and compete in the twink cup next month.

7) How do you play your class?
I play hunter & rogue passive aggresive, alwyas targeting heealers, watching my group and our teams FC for support. searching for enemy rogues (since rogues are some of the most dangerous in WSG currently). I could be used effectively on D, Mid or O. i play boomy aggresive. i support our healers with as much HoTs as possible while topping the charts with pressure damage and killing the efc with other stealthies.

8) How do you contribute to your team?
I've been playing in the 19's bracket since vanilla, I'm aware of all the callouts and will adapt to FC running and defensive strategies very quickly. I can help other players learn positioning and what they should be doing during the battle while giving quick callouts.

9) Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
Yes, I've been competetivly competing in the twink bracket for years and have experience in pressure, and in flag carrying (in the past) im quickly trying to learn the new roles of hunters, i see some teams run hunters are FC and other teams use them for an effective Defense.

10) What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
Like i've stated. i've always been apart of the 19 twink community since vanilla and have enjoyed this over any aspect of the game. It's the only thing that keeps me paying my subscription every month. im not a fan of end game content.

11) How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
I saw a kid in my guild chat say "i just sent in my GG 19 application i hope i get accepted", so i decided to search into it.

12) Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Kixify/simple | http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Scrimtar/simple , Rueger24#1625

13) Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
http://gyazo.com/43519dceff83d5be5f6755fcda08c1f6 , i used to have more UI addons, but i just factory reset my pc 2 weeks ago and reinstalled the whole game and only got what i needed.

14) What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
Strategies, fun, and good games, and a good time. with my experience in the bracket and quick learning skills to whatever is new. I can help other veterans teach the new players how to do their best.

15) Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Not currently, hoping to make new ones!

16) Is there anything else we should know about you?
im 19, college student with a lot of time to play and can get on late at night.

17) Do you have any questions for us?
not currently, but thanks for asking! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread