US Preparing for Arenas and Wargames

beat it with ret, sham mage, double mage priest, rogue mage priest,

Yeah absolutely, it has about everything. My favorite comp atm by far
[doublepost=1565124574,1565124520][/doublepost]Then I'd just have to assume the team you faced wasn't... qualified

Let me know if you see one that is or know one that is. We're in q now.

We've played them, we're like 5 - 2 vs them I think right now. One night they got us back to back. That's where the 2 came in.

48988.gif

Seems it would be more frustrating than not with low pressure waiting for procs. Its a fun combo at 29 though.
with the caveat that I am a terrible shaman and my ele experience is literally just the dozen or so 3s we played around with it...

It's not terrible waiting for maelstrom build up. The frustrating part is how often you'll find yourself out of sync with the spriest. Lining up the burst windows is hard.

but man, when they line up? lol. You can literally global someone. Through a priest shield. Very, very satisfying. But yea, any comp that can apply adequate pressure to the ele sham will beat it.

with the caveat that I am a terrible shaman and my ele experience is literally just the dozen or so 3s we played around with it...

It's not terrible waiting for maelstrom build up. The frustrating part is how often you'll find yourself out of sync with the spriest. Lining up the burst windows is hard.

but man, when they line up? lol. You can literally global someone. Through a priest shield. Very, very satisfying. But yea, any comp that can apply adequate pressure to the ele sham will beat it.

So what your saying is you miss doing 3's with my SPriest?? :)

Users who are viewing this thread