US Preparing for Arenas and Wargames

DigitalChemyst

Grandfathered
In an effort to grow the competitive Vet scene in 20's (Arena is HOT right now), I would like to promote the idea of creating a second or third account in order for more people to quickly participate without the long wait. I know many people are currently gearing/re-rolling their toons, and are waiting for their subscription to end.

An easy way to start playing without waiting is to create another account, buy BfA for it (if you want access to Allied races), and ask a GM to to toss 24-48 hours of gametime on that Starter Account. You can then transfer over to that account, and not have to wait another couple weeks to start playing! I believe this will also convert the account to a Vet account, so you will not bank XP (for now).

Guilds that are wanting to participate in the Arena/WG scene should promote this to their members!

Arenas have been good as shit lately. Fun, competitive and quick pops. And you can watch me play ele which is just... top fucking lol.
Ele rips

That's what's cool ab skirms specs that arent rly played are still viable like we were smacking kids around with a subtlety rogue the other night

I queue 2's and 3's every night, its almost all alliance I queue against. Horde needs to stand up in arena.

Ive got a few horde vets i que on sometimes. Hit me up on btag if you ever wanna que some skirms.

DannyGlover#1966

Bet ill add you when I log on, I run boomy on horde or rdruid if I have to Beastcoast IGN

I queue 2's and 3's every night, its almost all alliance I queue against. Horde needs to stand up in arena.

I've got a decent amount of horde vets as well
Drad#1524

Ele rips

That's what's cool ab skirms specs that arent rly played are still viable like we were smacking kids around with a subtlety rogue the other night

Ele is great in any organized play, very underrated spec that doesn’t shine as bright in pugs as it does wargames. I personally find ele to be the most fun spec atm.

Sub is also great if the person actually uses focus macros which I wouldn’t expect from most 20 rogues. Ret is another example of a great arena spec that you don’t see often because its meh in pubs

Fuck yo cookie cutter comps and be creative

Sub is also great if the person actually uses focus macros which I wouldn’t expect from most 20 rogues.
When I'm qing with rogues them going sub over outlaw is sometimes the only way we can beat other pugs

Ret was underrated a month or so ago, now that hashbrowns has an arena ladder people are finally starting to realize how S tier the spec really is. Teldrassil Firefighters has more rets than holy pals
[doublepost=1565124047,1565124001][/doublepost]
Fuck yo cookie cutter comps and be creative
On this note I'd just like to say if you're coordinated enough ele + shadow one shots

All depends on the comps really. In the wrong setup, a ret is nothing more than a wheelchair with a panic button.
[doublepost=1565124171,1565124112][/doublepost]To all you original teams, post results vs rsham-surv-boomie/ret

All depends on the comps really. In the wrong setup, a ret is nothing more than a wheelchair with a panic button.
[doublepost=1565124171,1565124112][/doublepost]To all you original teams, post results vs rsham-surv-boomie/ret

destroyed.

Yet the second that your team has a frost mage, concussive shot, or mind flay you bet your ass that wheel chairs going to run you right over in one hoj

On EU we've been doing a lot (seriously way too much) of 3v3's. Where we first thought rogues/mages would be the problem, rsham-surv seems to break 95% of comps. The only real worry is playing vs something bursy like fury/boomie.
[doublepost=1565124420,1565124386][/doublepost]Oh and any team with a frost mage is doomed.

On EU we've been doing a lot (seriously way too much) of 3v3's. Where we first thought rogues/mages would be the problem, rsham-surv seems to break 95% of comps. The only real worry is playing vs something bursy like fury/boomie.
[doublepost=1565124420,1565124386][/doublepost]Oh and any team with a frost mage is doomed.
Rsham/hunter/ret is insane. INSANE.

Users who are viewing this thread