Premades and Realid/battletag

I agree with most of this, but I believe "newer" players should be allowed to play. If you remember correctly premades on PTR used to be very cliquey and if we go back to that then this idea will die quickly.
As long as we have good communication and good leadership I would not mind playing with newer players. I think that these sort of premades would be an excellent learning opportunity for them and only serve to improve the bracket in the long run. With that in mind we obviously can't stack a team with good players and the other one with new ones ;).

1. Usable consumables: Rum, Bandages, and???

2. Max of 3 per guild per faction although team balance comes first so if we need to go with 4 from one guild in order to have good class/player balance we'll do it. Also idk if this will ever come into play but if one guild just brings fucking everyone I think as long as they can match the # they have on both sides, i.e. 5 WT on horde and 5 on alliance, it will be okay.

3. Not sure what the best way of rotating people in and out is. The easiest is just after each game bringing in new people but that would fuck up any continuity between games. Obviously it depends on how many people are wanting to play, but figuring out the ideal way to do this is probably the most important thing to do.

4. If you act like a dick and people don't want to play with you, you're gone 4everrrrrrrr. We're all doing this for fun so it would be dumb to put up with anything that takes away from that.

5. Not sure if any class is strong enough to where there should be a cap on them. Also 3 or 4 healers per game?

1. Usable consumables: Rum, Bandages, and???

2. Max of 3 per guild per faction although team balance comes first so if we need to go with 4 from one guild in order to have good class/player balance we'll do it. Also idk if this will ever come into play but if one guild just brings fucking everyone I think as long as they can match the # they have on both sides, i.e. 5 WT on horde and 5 on alliance, it will be okay.

3. Not sure what the best way of rotating people in and out is. The easiest is just after each game bringing in new people but that would fuck up any continuity between games. Obviously it depends on how many people are wanting to play, but figuring out the ideal way to do this is probably the most important thing to do.

4. If you act like a dick and people don't want to play with you, you're gone 4everrrrrrrr. We're all doing this for fun so it would be dumb to put up with anything that takes away from that.

5. Not sure if any class is strong enough to where there should be a cap on them. Also 3 or 4 healers per game?

1.and... minor wizard oil, level 15 food, bombs if you have engi.

2. 3 is a good number.

5. druids are really op. i say 1 druid per team. 3 healers per team.

I forgot to add...a class limit in general is usually used (for example, no more than 2 classes) to ensure balanced teams.

No more the 1 druid.. unless one is the Fc :)
2 stealth unless... unless 1 is Fc

Also think that worgen sprint druid Fc shit should be banned :)

Pretty much obvious but also make sure to have atleast 1 person from the same server both teams to make for easy ques bleeding hollow would Prly be the easiest

As for picking players it might be fun to have a draft pick sort of thing with a leader on both side alternating between picks as alot of players can play both sides

It'd be nice if we could make a rating list 1-10 of each player interested... it'd make evening out the teams much easier by forcing the leaders to try and match the same points out of 100...
sadly dnt think ppl are mature enough to come up with a point based system

As for rotating players the leader should replace 3-5 players every 2 games..
if u don't get replaced after 4 u have to sit out atleast one.. or switch factions

Me and slyddur talked about something like this in cata nothing ever really happened tho

Last edited by a moderator:
this sounds pretty dope. count me and my guildies in

although... a point system might actually work
if u take into fact that if ppl don't rate you or someone else as high as u feel was deserved... it'll only make ur team better and leave room for more ppl

Have the guild leaders of each of the guilds involved get together and put together the points and everyone else can just deal with what they decide

Pizza,Mocha,Kitn,Sax,Brown,Slyddur,Drugs
Atleast 5 of u would be nice

Last edited by a moderator:
If we made the leader automatically count as 10 points and make the point cap like 75.. that gives each team an average player base of lil over 7 that may help the newer ppl get involved and the cap can be raised or lowered accordingly determined by the player pool

Fantasy Twinks!
:)

although... a point system might actually work
if u take into fact that if ppl don't rate you or someone else as high as u feel was deserved... it'll only make ur team better and leave room for more ppl

Have the guild leaders of each of the guilds involved get together and put together the points and everyone else can just deal with what they decide

Pizza,Mocha,Kitn,Sax,Brown,Slyddur,Drugs
Atleast 5 of u would be nice

Why would a 'leader' of a dead guild be included in this?

Users who are viewing this thread