Premades and Realid/battletag

I can play as Alliance FC as long as I'm on at the time.

As long as we can get some Alliance FCs we should be good to play this weekend.

We need to decide on a specific day and time that these pickup games will happen each week. Sort of like how other brackets have their specific game nights that they queue weekly. I would suggest these games on Saturdays or Sundays. Those 2 days have always been the best days for 19 twinks in terms of activity.

We also need to have a vent that can be used for these games. This will allow better communication and will lead to more fun games, and an easier time finding players and setting up teams. We can use the 19 public vent or TI vent. I can have either setup with channels dedicated for these weekly games.

You'll also want to make this thread look more professional. Edit this thread a bit and put in some rules and guidelines. Also, how teams are picked weekly and so on.

Once all this is settled and we have a successful week we can have this thread stickied so that new players see it and can join in on the fun!

we need to decide on a specific day and time that these pickup games will happen each week. Sort of like how other brackets have their specific game nights that they queue weekly. I would suggest these games on saturdays or sundays. Those 2 days have always been the best days for 19 twinks in terms of activity.

We also need to have a vent that can be used for these games. This will allow better communication and will lead to more fun games, and an easier time finding players and setting up teams. We can use the 19 public vent or ti vent. I can have either setup with channels dedicated for these weekly games.

You'll also want to make this thread look more professional. Edit this thread a bit and put in some rules and guidelines. Also, how teams are picked weekly and so on.

Once all this is settled and we have a successful week we can have this thread stickied so that new players see it and can join in on the fun!

thanks pizza!!!!!:d

Start brainstorming rules and shit. Idk what the magic dust/apex crystals of today are if there are any, so would be helpful if someone made a list of consumables that should be banned.

In regards to making teams, we can come up with some broad guidelines to help but I'm guessing we'll have to play it by ear depending on how many show up Sunday since it's possible that we have enough to run two games at once. One thing that is certain is that we don't want to turn any of these games into guild vs guild games. Idk if putting a cap on how many from any one guild can play per team is the best solution, but I can guarantee this shit will go down in flames if it ends up being Pizza Hut and some vs TrAIN COw and some cause dramaz. The other big decision is how we want to rotate in people. Ideally this goes on for a couple hours Sunday and with 20 minute timers we should be able to get quite a few games in. It's for the best that as many people as possible play to keep interest in it high, so we need to figure out the best way of doing that while keeping teams balanced skill wise.

all ideas are appreciated

Start brainstorming rules and shit. Idk what the magic dust/apex crystals of today are if there are any, so would be helpful if someone made a list of consumables that should be banned.

In regards to making teams, we can come up with some broad guidelines to help but I'm guessing we'll have to play it by ear depending on how many show up Sunday since it's possible that we have enough to run two games at once. One thing that is certain is that we don't want to turn any of these games into guild vs guild games. Idk if putting a cap on how many from any one guild can play per team is the best solution, but I can guarantee this shit will go down in flames if it ends up being Pizza Hut and some vs TrAIN COw and some cause dramaz. The other big decision is how we want to rotate in people. Ideally this goes on for a couple hours Sunday and with 20 minute timers we should be able to get quite a few games in. It's for the best that as many people as possible play to keep interest in it high, so we need to figure out the best way of doing that while keeping teams balanced skill wise.

all ideas are appreciated

It is better to just make a list of consumables allowed rather than disallowed. Much easier to work with.

It is very important that we limit the amount of players from each guild, per faction. For example, if the limit is 5 players max from one single guild per faction, but that guild has more players than that online who want to play. They are required to either be split up across separate factions or only 5 can play in that specific game.

It is also important that class balance and player balance is maintained across both teams. So, when it comes to picking players. Each team should have similar class compositions and equally skilled players. They don't have to be exactly the same, but one team can't queue with 1 healer while the other queues with 3. Same goes with one team queuing with 10 nonguildies or newer players while the other team is queuing with 5 players from the same guild and 5 'all stars'.

I can't stress enough how important it is that teams have relatively equal class balance and player balance, and that guilds are separated across factions when needed. Doing so will bring competitive games weekly that players can look forward to. Without all the unnecessary drama and the 'whole 1 game and done scenario' that has developed in traditional premades.

It is better to just make a list of consumables allowed rather than disallowed. Much easier to work with.

It is very important that we limit the amount of players from each guild, per faction. For example, if the limit is 5 players max from one single guild per faction, but that guild has more players than that online who want to play. They are required to either be split up across separate factions or only 5 can play in that specific game.

It is also important that class balance and player balance is maintained across both teams. So, when it comes to picking players. Each team should have similar class compositions and equally skilled players. They don't have to be exactly the same, but one team can't queue with 1 healer while the other queues with 3. Same goes with one team queuing with 10 nonguildies or newer players while the other team is queuing with 5 players from the same guild and 5 'all stars'.

I can't stress enough how important it is that teams have relatively equal class balance and player balance, and that guilds are separated across factions when needed. Doing so will bring competitive games weekly that players can look forward to. Without all the unnecessary drama and the 'whole 1 game and done scenario' that has developed in traditional premades.

I agree with most of this, but I believe "newer" players should be allowed to play. If you remember correctly premades on PTR used to be very cliquey and if we go back to that then this idea will die quickly.

I agree with most of this, but I believe "newer" players should be allowed to play. If you remember correctly premades on PTR used to be very cliquey and if we go back to that then this idea will die quickly.

They should be able to play. What I was saying is that they shouldn't all be on the same side. While the other side could be stacked with 'all star' players. Players need to be split up accordingly to make the teams more fair.

They should be able to play. What I was saying is that they shouldn't all be on the same side. While the other side could be stacked with 'all star' players. Players need to be split up accordingly to make the teams more fair.

Indeed. Very good sir.

Users who are viewing this thread