/!\ Postponed Labor (EU) looking for premades /!\

Spam is good as were alot of other French twinks. Who juno is baffles me, just another shitter who has come to the forefront since any1 else good quit?

if i remember right aint you the guy who quit has soon has shammys got nurfed?

Spam is good as were alot of other French twinks. Who juno is baffles me, just another shitter who has come to the forefront since any1 else good quit?

Yes my lovely, he has.

I'm willing to accept he's fine as far as Cata Twink Standards go.

Nah he's one of the top FCs on EU, if you haven't even seen his name you can't have been in the 19 bracket for long.

Juno xfered to Blackout late. He stayed with Plobb on whatever BG it was, for a while, before coming.

It's entirely plausible someones never heard of him.

Juno, you're #2 fc after me, i wuv playing against you.. i would, however, wish that you would take the offer without any french flaming, remember, they gave up in the war. (what, too soon for a world war 2 joke?
<
)

Juno, you're #2 fc after me, i wuv playing against you.. i would, however, wish that you would take the offer without any french flaming, remember, they gave up in the war. (what, too soon for a world war 2 joke?
<
)

You bet it was.

Don't provoke a French Invasion.

!111

<
)

Rofl <3 chill.

Just an update with the premade :

We've got a rough plan of our team line up. But i havent received any PM back from that french guy so it looks like where gona have to wait for them to google translate this whole thread before i get a word back.

<
)

i been thinking about WW2 since the start of the thread but i didnt wonna say it:D, chill when are you getting on your account? your lil bro dont spam real id broad casts like you and ( i cant beleave i'm saying this) kinda miss it <3

So basically you are the person trying to get as many posts as possible without contributing anything. You're doing pretty good.

Right.... just finished a wsg with Squidgy and Mezzjuc.

played vs The french I.E 4 members from <postpone labour> and they where GY camping after 2 flag caps. Im very tempted to call off the premade. Seeing as we will only premade vs respectable guilds.

Right.... just finished a wsg with Squidgy and Mezzjuc.

played vs The french I.E 4 members from <postpone labour> and they where GY camping after 2 flag caps. Im very tempted to call off the premade. Seeing as we will only premade vs respectable guilds.

what's wrong with killing peeps in the opponent team? You are just a bad loser:<

Just an update with the premade :

We've got a rough plan of our team line up. But i havent received any PM back from that french guy so it looks like where gona have to wait for them to google translate this whole thread before i get a word back.

Yep, i'm not 24h/24 on this site, and i prefere Reverso as Google translation (what a shame, i'm not bilingual).

Anyways, you call of the premades, as you wich, we have others guilds to premades against if we want.

See you in BG (more particularly at GY)
<

Yep, i'm not 24h/24 on this site, and i prefere Reverso as Google translation (what a shame, i'm not bilingual).

Anyways, you call of the premades, as you wich, we have others guilds to premades against if we want.

<

Yeah cuz there are soooo many serious 19-twink guilds Horde side EU that wants to premade you...sure..

BLNT isn't even premading I think, and I can't almost of any guild who would play against GY-campers.

scrub

<
pourquoi ne pas vous laisser le cimetière et la finition de votre minet?
<

english: why dont you leave the gy and finish off your twink?

Yeah cuz there are soooo many serious 19-twink guilds Horde side EU that wants to premade you...sure..

BLNT isn't even premading I think, and I can't almost of any guild who would play against GY-campers.

scrub
this^^

lol so you're playing your main? 9k HKs, 2,6k achive points

kkthxbb

Yep, i playing my warlock in arena, and my priest in PvE.

You judge a character on its achieve points ?
<

Mehcritkillu said:
1k rating 3v3 1.6k in 2v2

And no, I don't judge your whole character based on your achive poins, just thought it was a bit funny that you said that you didn't care that much for your twink and you abv don't care 'bout your main either

And it's a bit funny that you look my actuals teams and not my achievements or my statistics, that proove that you don't really know what you'r talking about

Users who are viewing this thread