/!\ Postponed Labor (EU) looking for premades /!\

a trade, and rly why would they drop off a rogue to get some kills by the gy? since it will fail everytime 2+ ppl resses at the same time..

You're dumb.

how am i dumb he's telling ppl he wants to gy camp why premade to gy camp that can be done in any random pop, if anyones dumb its you cause you cant see it and your defending him for it, he's even said thats how they play and still you refuse to see it.

why are you taking every single comment to heart? i know you've played the french you know how they roll we all do thats the problem.

Is it me and I'm almost the only french twink who speaks english there ? ^_____^

No translator needed... priceless
<

You were the one who started talking bout pugs.

No, everyone instantly jumped on the hatefrenchguildbecausetheyGYfarm bandwagon, when this is a thread about premades.

False, there are other guilds that could premade, <Ze Germans> for instance, and once again quality > quantity

Have they made a thread asking for Premades?

What were I wrong about? I stated the facts on my screen, I did not say anything about him not having 2.2k achive.

This:

1k rating 3v3 1.6k in 2v2

And no, I don't judge your whole character based on your achive poins, just thought it was a bit funny that you said that you didn't care that much for your twink and you abv don't care 'bout your main either

You were wrong here; you were trying to put down his claims that he cares for his main by pointing out his current lackluster arena rating, to gain some satisfaction, or something.

Sooo, the best way for (according to you) bad Atoma to find good practice is to face a 10 man team of graveyard ganking french guys?

They aren't bad. But if they can't win 3-0 instantly vs PuGs with 9men then they need more practice. No guilds in 19 EU have premaded 10v10 much, everyone needs practice. But heck, maybe they've improved considerably since I've been away, who knows.

Practice is practice, it's better than PuGs.

so if some real good rogue out plays you he should keep you in the gy and farm you for 25mins?

Yet another silly post. Note Pöket's emphasis on "camped in a premade".

Juno0' timestamp='1319398129' post='344535 said:
you call a 4 healer D vs a 5man atoma premade which 3 of us where on D that we need practise? get the fk off mate lol

Humi, Xtroda, You, Squidgy, Mezzjuz, Jawfelloff, Gingerbread and 2 others, definately another Rogue, either Redrum or Krimix, and I think Ubu was on D too.

On D was Ludvig on Mage, Brosmash Holy, Me Holy, and an undergeared Priest. Either me or Brosmash FC depending on who had CDs.

Was 0-0 whole game, Squidgy, Humi and whoever the other was kept 3 Man Stealth squading up to roof and attacking.

We lasted out through to 10Stack of Debuff at one point, with you having 3 Stealth on O it was 0-0 at this point, until our O finally killed you and we capped.

Our team wasn't very capable/geared.

master yoda' timestamp='1319398400' post='344537 said:
how am i dumb he's telling ppl he wants to gy camp why premade to gy camp that can be done in any random pop, if anyones dumb its you cause you cant see it and your defending him for it, he's even said thats how they play and still you refuse to see it.

I'm not defending GY farming, I look down upon it. I think it's ridiculous and causes games to end early/make people stop queuing. I've said this already.

But if you get GY farmed in a 10v10 premade then you obviously are doing something wrong.

Stop assuming they will GY farm in a proper premade.

Papawemba said this:

Papawemba' timestamp='1319394220' post='344492 said:
I'm note sure that all you guys said will have a real impact on our gameplay, GY camp is nothing else than the logical consequence of the dominion of one of the teams in a battleground. Even if you'r not agree with that, the only way to change our gameplay is to have a good team against us.

In defence of them farming GY in PuGs. Don't assume the principle carries over into Premades, that's just stupid.

master yoda' timestamp='1319398400' post='344537 said:
why are you taking every single comment to heart? i know you've played the french you know how they roll we all do thats the problem.

People should be fucking psyched about even having the opportunity to premade with the state of 19s atm.

Yes, this is painful for me, defending GY farmers hurts my soul. But people should stop whining, it's clear they won't change, ever. And if your tired with getting farmed in BGs Juno, here's a fucking idea for a good experience; premade them, have fun, get better.

Then maybe the bracket can advance, and more premades can actually happen.

No, everyone instantly jumped on the hatefrenchguildbecausetheyGYfarm bandwagon, when this is a thread about premades.

Stop being a arrogant douche. If you go to the first page I said something along with "I wish you the best of luck" or something like that. When I first saw this thread I was like "oh no it's a French guild, imma flame them instant", but then I read the OP and it seemed legit, so I thought "hey maybe they've changed and started to not ruin the bracket anymore". Obviously I was wrong.

Have they made a thread asking for Premades?

I'm not sure, didn't even know you had to make a thread on TI that would be read by maybe thousands of people when it really only conserns 20 ppl...

This:

You were wrong here; you were trying to put down his claims that he cares for his main by pointing out his current lackluster arena rating, to gain some satisfaction, or something.

I reacted on the very few HKs yeah, that may not have been my smartest move. I still don't see any dedication in that character.

They aren't bad. But if they can't win 3-0 instantly vs PuGs with 9men then they need more practice. No guilds in 19 EU have premaded 10v10 much, everyone needs practice. But heck, maybe they've improved considerably since I've been away, who knows.

Practice is practice, it's better than PuGs.

It'll give 0 practice to face a graveyard camping bunch of lowlifes. Atoma is better off doing wargames against eachother.

I'm not defending GY farming, I look down upon it. I think it's ridiculous and causes games to end early/make people stop queuing. I've said this already.

But if you get GY farmed in a 10v10 premade then you obviously are doing something wrong.

Stop assuming they will GY farm in a proper premade.

I don't honestly think Atoma is afraid of being GY-camped by these guys, if you would have actually read what Junoo wrote you would've understand why they wouldn't want to premade against them.

Llare the only thing i can say is stop picking fault at everyones opinion and realise we're entitled to it, im not gonna link all the quotes cause i just cba he's said they condone farming he's basically said if you dont like it come try beat us i'm a brite boy and i think you are to, i'm reading between the lines here so can you if you want but you seem not to want to.

most of the ppl on this thread dont beleave them if you want too its cool with me.

oh and if its cause you want to see premades happening eu then you have a guild theres nothing stopping you from recruiting.

I just don't see why you shouldn't premade them. If their graveyard camping is a problem, maybe winning against them will put them down to the ground.

And really, people saying that they will only premade to gy camp, are once again wrong. If a premading team gets gy camped, they have obviously lost the premade.

I just don't see why you shouldn't premade them. If their graveyard camping is a problem, maybe winning against them will put them down to the ground.

And really, people saying that they will only premade to gy camp, are once again wrong. If a premading team gets gy camped, they have obviously lost the premade.

i couldnt care less if the premade goes ahead or not all i'm saying is its there choice.

i cant see what is got to do with anyone else.

Stop being a arrogant douche. If you go to the first page I said something along with "I wish you the best of luck" or something like that. When I first saw this thread I was like "oh no it's a French guild, imma flame them instant", but then I read the OP and it seemed legit, so I thought "hey maybe they've changed and started to not ruin the bracket anymore". Obviously I was wrong.

Yes, and that's good that you were polite.

But you're naive to think they'll change their ways in PuGs so easily. Premades=/=PuGs.

I'm not sure, didn't even know you had to make a thread on TI that would be read by maybe thousands of people when it really only conserns 20 ppl...

That's not the point. They did, they get flamed.

Doesn't matter who they are, if you're a guild that can premade like Atoma, and a guild looking for games comes along, you should take it and play. Instead of being a sanctimonious prick like Juno was, and probably costing his Guild the chance to actually premade.

It'll give 0 practice to face a graveyard camping bunch of lowlifes. Atoma is better off doing wargames against eachother.

That's your opinion and I respect that, but be less close-minded please. If you look properly at Postponed Labors roster they have more than enough decentish players to put up a proper 10 man Premade FLAG FOCUSED group. It's irrelevant whether or not they GY farm in PuGs.

I don't honestly think Atoma is afraid of being GY-camped by these guys, if you would have actually read what Junoo wrote you would've understand why they wouldn't want to premade against them.

I didn't imply that Atoma was afraid of being GY-capmed.

I said that as a logic to show how stupid it is to assume anyone would farm GY in a 10v10 Premade.

he's said they condone farming he's basically said if you dont like it come try beat us

Yes we all already know that the guild condones GY farming.

But to assume they would GY farm in a 10v10 Premade, after making a proper thread/post like this, is just retarded.

i love how Llare gets confused with opinions and facts

Good job making a nice and proper reply there lover.

You certainly, definitely, 100% refuted EVERYTHING I've posted on the matter, with that one little post.

Somehow everything Juno, Dramatized and that random yoda guy wrote in this thread sounds kinda pathetic. I mean, is there a better way to teach them a lesson than to beat them in a premade? And when you are really scared about getting farmed in a premade you really need the practice.

Apart from the "killing the bracket" aspect preventing the enemy team from crossing midfield sounds like a viable tactic to me by the way.

And the other option in a one-sided WSG would be to run the flag 3 times with 10 man. It isn't faster than the "farm while a few capture the flags" option, it's just more "painful" for the opponents (actually it is slower because you have to chase the enemy flag carrier).

Though I basically I agree with Fhayr and on certain aspects with Papawemba aswell.

TL;DR: Premade them and stop 'em from farming you - If you can.

Edit: who is this yoda guy telling everyone whats right and who's trash

@ fhary, Not that it matters, but the game in question ended 0-0 mate.

@ all you internet warriors, please stop, ur making the bracket look worse than it is and its sad to see players that i both respect and like argue about irrelevant crap

i know what it is Llare everyone is wrong in this thread apart from you i'm sorry i forgot you are the formost wall of text writer eu i beg your pardon. now please for the sake of my pc screen that i'm about to heabutt let these two guilds sort there selfs out without Llare goddess neverwrong butting in.

and again you have a guild want premades? go recruit

I guess we just cannot agree on this, Fahyr. I don't think that any guild ever should be forced into premading, but clearly, you do. GY-farmers shouldn't even be touched with a stick, and even lesser: defended - just for the sake of premading.

@Arkant be4 calling other ppl random, take a look at urself lol. And if you're really are naive enough to think that a loss against Atoma will make them stop GY-farming all I can do is /facepalm you.

If you would've had any reading comprehension at all you probably would've understood that no-one really is afraid of getting GY-farmed in a premade.

Somehow everything Juno, Dramatized and that random yoda guy wrote in this thread sounds kinda pathetic. I mean, is there a better way to teach them a lesson than to beat them in a premade? And when you are really scared about getting farmed in a premade you really need the practice.

Apart from the "killing the bracket" aspect preventing the enemy team from crossing midfield sounds like a viable tactic to me by the way.

And the other option in a one-sided WSG would be to run the flag 3 times with 10 man. It isn't faster than the "farm while a few capture the flags" option, it's just more "painful" for the opponents (actually it is slower because you have to chase the enemy flag carrier).

Though I basically I agree with Fhayr and on certain aspects with Papawemba aswell.

TL;DR: Premade them and stop 'em from farming you - If you can.

Edit: who is this yoda guy telling everyone whats right and who's trash

it must really pain you not knowing who i am not the 1st time you've wanted to know so here goes

IM A FREAKIN JEDI KNIGHT SON

i was around at the start of the blackout transfer and i'll probs be here when the bracket dies and i was twinking way befor that, thats how i can tell twinks from trash now who is your twink, sorry TI names mean f**k all to me

edit: your not that tauren prot pally are you? oh lord

i know what it is Llare everyone is wrong in this thread apart from you i'm sorry i forgot you are the formost wall of text writer eu i beg your pardon. now please for the sake of my pc screen that i'm about to heabutt let these two guilds sort there selfs out without Llare goddess neverwrong butting in.

I'm the strongest internet warrior in existence.

/flex

I guess we just cannot agree on this, Fahyr. I don't think that any guild ever should be forced into premading, but clearly, you do. GY-farmers shouldn't even be touched with a stick, and even lesser: defended - just for the sake of premading.

Premading should be the only thing large guilds should aim for.

To be so butthurt over getting GY farmed that you won't play a legitimate 10v10 Premade is just sad.

And if you're really are naive enough to think that a loss against Atoma will make them stop GY-farming all I can do is /facepalm you.

That's what I said to you.

Users who are viewing this thread