Post your 6.0.2 info here!

I think that's a good idea, honestly.

Nice to know. But I still am really partial to some of my ground mounts.

I think we can get Ironpaw tokens by trading them for a Spirit of harmony
which means we can get the cooking clothes, flippable table, and the 32-slot cooking bag
Items - World of Warcraft

if you farm warscouts for rep, you should get a bunch of harmony also

Chubbs did it on his lvl 1 so I'd assume it's possible.

Is EU f2p MoP delayed by a week rather than by one day? I think I saw someone writing this...
Oh and I forgot to apply the armor kit to my chest am I still able to do it or they all disappeared / got some odd requirements?

I still have a bunch of unused armor kits, and they all seem to be usable.

Resto sham: was disappointed until I messed with my hpal. Healing Surge is solid, but the loss of Ancestral Vigor is killing me. Riptide is weak, so without needing to use it to keep Ancestral Vigor rolling, I think rshams are pretty much a single button direct healer. I dunno I'll have to see how they do. Still have Shear, Purge, and Purify which keeps things fun.

Hpal: Am probably missing things, but the basic heals are wwwwwwwwweak.

Disc Priest: Heals are looking way strong and super fun. (critting bubbles)

Also, my cloaks keep losing their mogs.

Monk info:
Cannot create monks
  • Old linked f2p US accounts
  • Unlinked f2p account

Can create monks
  • New linked f2p US account (WOW1)

Unknown:
  • Old linked f2p EU account
  • New linked f2p EU account (WOW1)

This may be a slow process as accounts are flagged as including MoP. I suspect that all f2p accounts will be able to create monks within a few weeks.

I'd imagine so, Deadvulcano.

Though, I'll probably make a new F2P linked on my account, just in case.

So which is the most OP and UP classes?

Are there any classes that were bad before but are good now? I've heard warlocks are significantly better, any truth to that?

Warriors are better, at least so far.

Rend rend rend rend rend.

Demo does well just play reserved and take your time doom a few ppl build up a imp army then succky rage dump with chaos waves and touch of chaos . Very fun . Destro is even derpier . But with chaos bolt now.

Anyone experiencing occasional FPS drops? It has happened a few times in general PvE play. Not a lot going on at the time and my hardware exceeds the recommended spec so wonder if some of the animations are bugged. Had some other weird things happen, like going travel form and not being able to see myself.

Users who are viewing this thread