Post your 6.0.2 info here!

Finally got seduction working on my lock... It is too good. It's 8 seconds of cc when it's not dr'd which is superior to a full fear of 6 seconds. Cross cc in arena is possible soley by the lock which is pretty neat. :):cool:

Weird display bug on my end, Fael said they were 20 on his screen.

I've had that happen, too. I thought it was because BG targets (or some other add-on) hadn't been updated for 6.0.2. For me, if I clicked it a few times before the BG started it showed the correct level.

Last edited by a moderator:
ROgXm6s.jpg

Pardon what may be an obtuse question, but did your character recently drink alcohol?

Pardon what may be an obtuse question, but did your character recently drink alcohol?

No, that's just the way my screen looks atm.

edit: thought you were talking about the blurriness, not the levels.

actually, you may be right. I don't know if it was before the game i posted, but i did have 1 drink at a picnic. I'm not sure of the timeframe so it's hard to say for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
ROgXm6s.jpg

Yeah, thats the effect of an alcoholic drink , when you drink alot, or just 1, it may lower your opponent's level but not his stats.

For those of you who have neutral with pandaria factions, you can get bonus rep in dungeons for them.

Just confirmed myself. Did a dungeon with golden lotus marked and got 300 rep for completing. Can only be done once a day tho :(

I tried it once... did it in the first time, waited untill the next day, still i couldnt get repp....

How do you get coins?

Best way is to get the tag on a rare mob while other ppl is killing it. (I got around 1500 coins from Dread Ship Vazuvius and the toy too)

How do you get coins?

Keep following th giant shark around TImeless isle, he will give you 1000 coins, then kkill Dead SHip Xavius, witch is = 1000 coins too...
In my case, Felix helped with farming rep with a faction that i don't know its name and reached 15000 in 6 hours (ofc other people got coins too, thats why that low, i couldve gotten like 30000 or more if i was alone). Also... the toy the ship drops... is amazing :) !

I just followed Shft or my 90 around while kiling shit.. it's pretty easy to farm most of the achievements. I'm done with all but Timeless Champions now.

So i tried to get the artifacts for the Straw Hat that we can buy off of Gina Mudclaw, however when i reached the Heartlands in the Valley Of Four Winds, the mud piles that you get the artifacts from are not lootable.....if anyone can see there is a way to loot these items from gaining rep with the Tillers or see if it requires a quest, that'll be great.

So as of right now, the Straw Hats are NOT lootable.

So i tried to get the artifacts for the Straw Hat that we can buy off of Gina Mudclaw, however when i reached the Heartlands in the Valley Of Four Winds, the mud piles that you get the artifacts from are not lootable.....if anyone can see there is a way to loot these items from gaining rep with the Tillers or see if it requires a quest, that'll be great.

So as of right now, the Straw Hats are NOT lootable.
i can't remember...why do we need rep to talk to Gina?

i can't remember...why do we need rep to talk to Gina?
The rep is for Old Hillpaw:

Artifacts = More friendship

Stranger<Aquaintance<Buddy<Friend<Good Friends<Best Friends

Once you reach Best friends with Old Hillpaw, Talk to Gina Mudclaw to buy Straw Hat.

Users who are viewing this thread