Post your 6.0.2 info here!

Hello there,

Mine only worked for 2 days in a row, got to 630 rep w/ the tillers, then stopped resetting. A player from the EU messaged me asking about the same issue. Anyone know what this is about?

Yes I did send you a private message to know if we could gain some MoP reputation on a daily basis via LFD. Just because I read this :

Not entirely sure if this is intended or not but you can set your bonus reputation from random dungeons to pandarias various reputations. You have to unlock them first which is pretty much just speaking to any npc from that faction.

Edit:

You can do this once a day
You can only choose MoP reputations
It's only 300 rep for completing a random dungeon
So if you do that once everyday It should take 130 days... to exalt a single MoP faction w/o p2p help.

Not that great but i guess it's better than nothing

I just wanted a screenshot or a link armory to be sure that what you stated was actually true. Nothing came into my TI mailbox so I did some more digging and found an other thread on TI about a 24 P2P who "finally" finished his grind Tillers after 1 year and a half ([52 + 26 weeks] x 600 rep = 46 800 reputation = ~42 999 reputation = the amount needed to get from 0/3000 to 999/999).

So there is something wrong. Is the championing a daily or a weekly stuff ?

Maybe you farmed your first rep a Monday and the following Tuesday (after US week reset) ? (well according to the edit date/time stamp, I find it hard to believe, but I give you the benefit of the doubt - could be a restart realm bug)

In my humble opinion the championing is daily for MoP Heroic random dungeon and weekly for the rest of LFD.

I submitted a ticket to WoW's GMs but I expect the classic "everything works as intended" instead of a real confirmation. So I hope you guys will be able to say how it really works for you.

ßabydoll

Hello there,

Yes I did send you a private message to know if we could gain some MoP reputation on a daily basis via LFD. Just because I read this :

I just wanted a screenshot or a link armory to be sure that what you stated was actually true. Nothing came into my TI mailbox so I did some more digging and found an other thread on TI about a 24 P2P who "finally" finished his grind Tillers after 1 year and a half ([52 + 26 weeks] x 600 rep = 46 800 reputation = ~42 999 reputation = the amount needed to get from 0/3000 to 999/999).

So there is something wrong. Is the championing a daily or a weekly stuff ?

Maybe you farmed your first rep a Monday and the following Tuesday (after US week reset) ? (well according to the edit date/time stamp, I find it hard to believe, but I give you the benefit of the doubt - could be a restart realm bug)

In my humble opinion the championing is daily for MoP Heroic random dungeon and weekly for the rest of LFD.

I submitted a ticket to WoW's GMs but I expect the classic "everything works as intended" instead of a real confirmation. So I hope you guys will be able to say how it really works for you.

ßabydoll

Could you link the hunter thread? I'll submit a ticket as well, can't find any info via google.

Edit: If it really is weekly it's pretty strange it resets twice, 600ish rep, and then that it's it. I dont know any other weeklys that work only twice a week.

Hey again,

Here is the TI thread link : So yeah... I finally got it.

Me neither. As I told you it might have been a bug after a realm reset, or not.

ßabydoll

I think it was a bug to be honest. I was also getting daily rep like I was telling you on Hydoxs but I'm also thinking that only MoP dungeons reset daily?

Hey again,

Here is the TI thread link : So yeah... I finally got it.

Me neither. As I told you it might have been a bug after a realm reset, or not.

ßabydoll

thanks, if it really took him that long he was most likely restricted in the same way

I think it was a bug to be honest. I was also getting daily rep like I was telling you on Hydoxs but I'm also thinking that only MoP dungeons reset daily?

Have you gotten over 600 rep using the LFD bonus rep? Right now it looks like the bonus resets twice a week. Where as it should be resetting daily.

thanks, if it really took him that long he was most likely restricted in the same way

Have you gotten over 600 rep using the LFD bonus rep? Right now it looks like the bonus resets twice a week. Where as it should be resetting daily.

i believe she's linked so she gets the 330 + 330 per week. it resets once a week - as designed...which is why it takes so long

It's supposed to reset weekly for non-pandaria dungeons. Before the patch, an 85 could get the rep bonus from cata random, random cata heroic and whatnot (one from each, they counted separately) those worked only once a week, and a daily bonus from MoP dungeons.

The fact that it reset twice was probably a bug itself (if it really reset outside the normal weekly cycle).

It's supposed to reset weekly for non-pandaria dungeons. Before the patch, an 85 could get the rep bonus from cata random, random cata heroic and whatnot (one from each, they counted separately) those worked only once a week, and a daily bonus from MoP dungeons.

The fact that it reset twice was probably a bug itself (if it really reset outside the normal weekly cycle).

I see, i think. I used to do that to get easy daily justice/valor daily bonus at 80/85. Well alright, thanks for the clarification.

Nope, it never reseted twice a week for me. I've done 600 rep Anglers on day 1, and 660 Sunreaver Onslaught on day 8. Yes i'm linked and have commendations. I used Halloween rep buff to get 60 extra rep the second week.

Nope, it never reseted twice a week for me. I've done 600 rep Anglers on day 1, and 660 Sunreaver Onslaught on day 8. Yes i'm linked and have commendations. I used Halloween rep buff to get 60 extra rep the second week.

I guess mine was different. I got 300 one day, and then 300 the next day. After that It stopped resetting. If i landed one on the day before reset and the day after it would make sense. What day does weekly quests reset?

Sorry if it's already been posted. Garrosh's pardon ring for casters from the quest "Dread Head Redemption" is now been changed to Ring Of Pardons given by Vol'jin, if anyone was worried it would be Gf'd :) just trying to help.

I guess mine was different. I got 300 one day, and then 300 the next day. After that It stopped resetting. If i landed one on the day before reset and the day after it would make sense. What day does weekly quests reset?

Tuesday on US, Wednesday on EU iirc (sure about EU, not 100% sure about US)

maybe any1 tell it befor, i'm to lazy for search...
the pandaria noudel soup u can use in low lvl, u can buy 5 and give u a 1h buff.
6 streng or 6 int or 6 agi.

Users who are viewing this thread