Pizza and Beau Sabotage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drayner said:
He won't get banned. I can ban, but you know... It's not worth the time. I don't call the shots here anymore, thank god.
it must have been a nightmare running this site. i bet you're glad to have passed it over to daman

Drayner said:
He won't get banned. I can ban, but you know... It's not worth the time. I don't call the shots here anymore, thank god.

Quick, ban me over a tongue in cheek comment. That'd stir up some if the old TI drama and then you could give us all a speech about how TI is a dictatorship and not a democracy.

/nostalgia

Rivfader said:
Could you please explain to the community how it is even possible to sabotage a premade? Did they come to your house and turn off the internet or somethin?

Ask pubescent Beau for a detailed explanation - it took a lot of time and lack of a real life to plan it i'm sure. Basically, they used a lot of fake vent names speaking as people who we had never spoken to over vent. We've made a few adjustments to make sure this never happens again though ;].

Turdel said:
I wanna get banned TBH, I don't wanna be a loser like you one day w/ 2.6k posts =/

holy SHIT this guy is pink in the face. know how many times a day i post? like once a month. today is a primet1me 4 me

Grody1 said:
Ask pubescent Beau for a detailed explanation - it took a lot of time and lack of a real life to plan it i'm sure. Basically, they used a lot of fake vent names speaking as people who we had never spoken to over vent. We've made a few adjustments to make sure this never happens again though ;].

That sounds like a complex and well thought out plan. I can see why you were fooled. I wonder what these new "precautions" are. My guess is going inactive was the first step of an intricate plan to avoid more embarassment.

Rivfader said:
That sounds like a complex and well thought out plan. I can see why you were fooled. I wonder what these new "precautions" are. My guess is going inactive was the first step of an intricate plan to avoid more embarassment.

i saw u in a bg once we both had shadowfangz

Rivfader said:
Gear makes me good.

dcdacc5f54ed129d7500a92f25f42b00.png

drew one for ya

Rivfader said:

I'm truly suprised you're defending them, even if they are your guild members. I never said the plan to fixing this was intricate; that was your own detail. Pizza and Beau made a joke out of Waw Tawent, so much so that Pizza is sitting there refreshing this page while biting his fingernails right now. If theres any reason to make guilds go inactive, its having thier premades ruined by people they plan on coordinating events with in the future. It's counterproductive, and quite honestly, it cost them a lot more time than it cost us. We're not ready to premade, they're angry, a good solution would be to wait until alliance guilds are ready to premade. It's slowing the process down while frusterating the guilds that are trying to get to a comfortable point with premading. I'm positive it won't happen again, but I am glad for the newer guilds that they'll be aware of what's been happening.

Goma ur awful and lost to pezin and I with all mighty DA on ur team cuz ur bad and awful. Queflb, I never left I'm here in spirit as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread