Pizza and Beau Sabotage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotbot said:
TURDel, name speaks for itself really

omg Hot are all you aussie's this clever?!?!

I was named Turdel b/cuz way back when I rolled a twink it was a gnome whom i saw to be a little turd

Turdel said:
omg Hot are all you aussie's this clever?!?!

I was named Turdel b/cuz way back when I rolled a twink it was a gnome whom i saw to be a little turd

Was I supposed to know about way back or should I look into a crystal ball???

Garbage twink as well I hear, apprently you spend

More time in the graveyard then a necropheliac does

Drayner said:
What are you people getting all worked up for? Who doesn't expect this from this type person? I mean really, while I was gone did Waw Talent quit GY camping, afking, and exploiting? Old news is old people. No drama here, just typical Pizza.

well said amen

Drayner said:
What are you people getting all worked up for? Who doesn't expect this from this type person? I mean really, while I was gone did Waw Talent quit GY camping, afking, and exploiting? Old news is old people. No drama here, just typical Pizza.

Grumpy old man detected.

Grody1 said:
Haha, this is great. I do kind of feel bad though because of Pizza's awful lazy eye and such. And Beau's voice cracking so bad he's probably the butt of every joke at school. Just lock this thread and let them go ;]

Could you please explain to the community how it is even possible to sabotage a premade? Did they come to your house and turn off the internet or somethin?

Drayner said:

just educating the new tinks ya know.

Drayner said:
Old part is right. Grumpy, naw. I am happy as can be and I find this thread and the drama it's causing amusing. The thing is, I just don't understand why anyone is shocked.

This isn't even drama, c'mon drayner, you of all people should know what real drama looks like.

Goma said:
yo ur awful

woah woah woah toddler kid here xD

come down out of your high chair and take off your bib with crab on it. its cool man toddler boy is cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread