Pizza and Beau Sabotage

Status
Not open for further replies.
reflexes said:
goma ur awful and lost to pezin and i with all mighty da on ur team cuz ur bad and awful. Queflb, i never left i'm here in spirit as always.

i know man but just stop flirting with me and we will b cool

Reflexes said:
I never flirted with u, I'm in a committed relationship with sax.

say it however you want it but u dropped a flirtnade on me and idk what to do about it so just keep those to yourself and we b cool

This is exactly why I made the thread to keep stuff confidential, not to get harassed about our guild...

I was there when they screwed TI over.

dakoduh77 said:
This is exactly why I made the thread to keep stuff confidential, not to get harassed about our guild...

I was there when they screwed TI over.

Theres not even a need to keep it confidential anymore. Everyone just needs to know who else is around and what thier intentions are. Beau and Pizza are out there - thier intentions are to make life difficult for the rest of the community while complaining to pick up the pace. And to puff thier chest out through the text they spit on these forums.

It doesn't surprise me that Beau could fool a guild who's end-all premade strat was "turtle till full debuff then gib the FC". That being said, Beau is a liar. I don't believe that Beau did anything to TI simply because he said he did it. If Beau ran around claiming it wasn't him then I'd think he did do it. Actually this reminds me of a riddle.

something about two roads and two brothers, one can only tell the truth and one can only lie. What question do you ask so that no matter which brother (they're identical twins) you pose the question to they will tell you the right road to take.

Rivfader said:
It doesn't surprise me that Beau could fool a guild who's end-all premade strat was "turtle till full debuff then gib the FC". That being said, Beau is a liar. I don't believe that Beau did anything to TI simply because he said he did it. If Beau ran around claiming it wasn't him then I'd think he did do it. Actually this reminds me of a riddle.

something about two roads and two brothers, one can only tell the truth and one can only lie. What question do you ask so that no matter which brother (they're identical twins) you pose the question to they will tell you the right road to take.

Good cover up, since he's a retard and all. But I'm not buying it, kids.

Alright guys. I just read the whole damn thread for fun.

Actually, I do believe this is kind of funny, I mean, these persons were having fun, trying a super-fooling plan to have some pleasure on this unpleasant game. Am I defending them, obviously not. I never did such a thing, but I'm not gonna lie, I did tricks some players over WoW to have fun, such as stalking my friends for information about their arena setup and things like that. Logging over a old-guild ventrilo and start screaming out of nowhere just when they get into a boss fight, god that was funny, kiddie, but funny back then (5 years ago). If I think about it, to have fun over things like that 5 years later, I'd need more then just screaming over a ventrilo haha. I guess that was these guys plan.

My only problem here is the fact that they did that to the twink community, a already in-difficulties community. I'm blaming them on that point because I don't think this community needs more of that.

I'm not blaming them for doing this because their name is beau or Pizza but mainly because they did this to our community.

It was obviously not a sweet thing and we'll, atleast, I will, probably never know the real story, as we didn't hear anything from the part of Beau. Also, typically, we don't even know if this is even true to begin with.

I'd say first (Personally):

-I don't even know if it's beau's voice.

-There's no evidence that this is really what happened (Is this really the reason why it didn't happens?)

-We don't know if they even did this or just said that to make themselves looks like tricky-persons.

If this really happened, then alright, I'm clearly not saying they didn't do it, just asking myself a few questions.

I don't, personally, like that type of behaviour, and I understanf you guys for bashing on them, but on the other hands it showed the whole community to take more care about premading and such. Also it created an active post to read on TI and made everyone react (Including myself).

who else remembers when beau was a troll pizza look alike on arthas or was it bleeding hollow anyway beau is retarded

and hes trash as well

can anyone confirm that seruka is alive or dead

bankbeauty said:
Alright guys. I just read the whole damn thread for fun.

Actually, I do believe this is kind of funny, I mean, these persons were having fun, trying a super-fooling plan to have some pleasure on this unpleasant game. Am I defending them, obviously not. I never did such a thing, but I'm not gonna lie, I did tricks some players over WoW to have fun, such as stalking my friends for information about their arena setup and things like that. Logigng over a old-guild ventrilo and start screaming out of nowhere just when they get into a boss fight, god that was funny, kiddie, but funny back then (5 years ago). If I think about it, to have fun over things like that 5 years later, I'd need more thne just screaming over a ventrilo haha. I guess that was these guys plan.

My only problem here is the fact that they did that to the twink community, a already in-difficulties community. I'm blaming them on that point because I don't think this community needs more of that.

I'm not blaming them for doing this because they're name is beau or Pizza but mainly because they did this to our community.

It was obviously not a sweet thing and we'll, atleast, I will, probably never know the real story, as we didn't hear anything from the part of Beau. Also, typically, we don't even know if this is even true to begin with.

I'd say first (Personally):

-I don't even know if it's beau's voice.

-There's no evidence that this is really what happened (Is this really the reason why it didn't happens?)

-We don't know if they even did this or just said that to make themselves looks like tricky-persons.

If this really happened, then alright, I'm clearly not saying they didn't do it, just asking myself a few questions.

I don't, personally, like that type of behaviour, and I understanf you guys for bashing on them, but on the other hands it showed the whole community to take more care about premading and such. Also it created an active post to read on TI and made everyone react (Including myself).

It's def his awkward little voice.

Reflexes said:
It's def his awkward little voice.

Alright, thanks hehe. I seriously had no clue, never been on any tiwnk ventrilo since a good 2 years, so basically it could have been a trick of someone to piss them off, but alright it's his voice, thanks :)

Rivfader said:
Who's more retarded, the retard, or the retard who gets trolled by the retard?

That's not a troll, he's just awkward and weird. He wants attention, but he had no intention of trolling if he was lying. Trust me lil veilqt ;)

I'm still convinced this would be something u kids would do. I've actually seen pithha do worse yo.

Reflexes said:
That's not a troll, he's just awkward and weird. He wants attention, but he had no intention of trolling if he was lying. Trust me lil veilqt ;)

I'm still convinced this would be something u kids would do. I've actually seen pithha do worse yo.

Who can claim to know the mind of a retard, but another retard.

Rivfader said:
Who can claim to know the mind of a retard, but another retard.

If I wasn't one of the only competent thinkers in this cesspool of stupidity you call the nineteen bracket, I'd agree with you. But it's pretty fucking clear I'm the best, so get@meqt #1 twink #1 brain

Reflexes said:
If I wasn't one of the only competent thinkers in this cesspool of stupidity you call the nineteen bracket, I'd agree with you. But it's pretty fucking clear I'm the best, so get@meqt #1 twink #1 brain

"He who boasts much can do little"

-African Proverb

This thread already got boring! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread