Patch 9.0.5 Findings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the tooltip's just broken so the requirement says it scales to your level, even though you can't equip it.

EDIT: This one's gonna hurt for all the 10's who didn't spend the ~2 months getting it

(Assuming you are using it for damage) the new fishing rod from SL is better and you can equip it (tooltip is not true):
upload_2021-3-10_17-50-57.png

I noticed today in BGs that ilvl 28 BoE's look like they are scaling down to ilvl 22. I don't have any ilvl 28's myself, but I checked on a few of twinks I ran into, and on the armory the gear was ilvl 28, and when I inspected in BG's they were ilvl 22. Not sure if its just a visual bug.

I noticed today in BGs that ilvl 28 BoE's look like they are scaling down to ilvl 22. I don't have any ilvl 28's myself, but I checked on a few of twinks I ran into, and on the armory the gear was ilvl 28, and when I inspected in BG's they were ilvl 22. Not sure if its just a visual bug.
WOD scaling maybe? Didnt they say that was coming?

the inspection bug has always been there, it shows up as 22 to other people.

Because it's sold by a vendor in a level 25 minimum zone and there's the blanket rule that everything has to abide by zone minimum level. And while in theory it wouldn't be hard to put a specific minimum on recipes or cosmetics, in practice I don't see blizz thinking it's worth their while.

Another tooltip bug: Class hall items (both the armor sets and the backup weapons) now list as whatever your character's level is.

Don't waste the gold on them, though. Can't even buy the armor pieces, and the weapons won't let you equip them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread